SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said "Well, it's not going to work Jonathan, because he's just.. he's just... laid down and just exhausted unfortunately.. so... um... sorry about that. "

To anyone with a little bit of sensitivity they would understand that this is a 'no, please don't come and bring your whole family', but she was not clear enough and Jonathan just went ahead and showed the campervan and the excited kids....
I understood that as her/him not being able to get on FaceTime with Jonathan. Then again, if that's not a good time for that, bringing a witch a four feral kids is hardly a good idea.
But I guess, we don't know their relationship, or their situation. Everyone handles these things different, what may seem off and wrong to us may well be perfectly normal in their family. If the mother genuinely doesn't want them to come at all, I suppose she could've said so. I don't know and I don't care about this particular bit as all persons involved in that decisions are adults of more or less sound mind.. whatever works for them.

My issue is that this story isn't told for sympathy when it appears that they don't even have much of a relationship. Not the Time to capitalize on it. That's disgusting. Whether or not they go to visit is their thing, that's the one thing I won't judge them for; who knows if they even take the kids to see him, he may well be in a state where it's not possible, or he may be in a state where the kids don't really know that he's dying.

Personally I don't think it's a good idea to go, but like I said, I don't know their situation, I just think that this is very much a private family matter and should definitely not be exploited for financial gain and sympathy on YT.

I'm not even surprised anymore, they have no shame and that's that.

These kids are grow up with their imaginary sibling Squid, I'm just... yeah, I wouldn't, but I'm really not surprised anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Sorry this is a very long rant about my life n coming of death. If you want me to delete it I will. Please have tissues at hand I just cried writing this out.

It's not a good idea at all to take the kids to see his mother especially if there see her boyfriend all ill n in bed wired up. Emilia will worry for weeks on end about life n death. Eduardo be asking questions n will be sad. The As wont understand at all. Unless A1 is smarter then we think.

My grandad helped bring me up when I was at my Grandparents house he always wanted to hold me feed me and sometimes change n bath me. He took on another roll and i was his new "daughter".

Has I got older Grandad was really like both a dad n Grandad. He always spoil me he always give me stuff when I said I like that I would love this. I had to be careful as I got holder as he kept doing it.

He brought me driving lessons. My 4 cars (1st two weren't good n was used for learning in)

Now I am 33 year old.

And he now 88 n has Alzheimer's he in care home. When I went to hand some stuff in I said I cant see him yet and broke down crying that my partner had to comfort me n explain which the women almost broke down in tear as well. I got to see him when I managed to but wished I didnt as he was no longer my Grandad he was an old man who didnt know who his family was (n this is a guy who was fitter then the rest of the family he walked a lot are well took cod liver oil every day etc) I haven't seen him for a year n I made a stand to my family I want to remember as before he came so ill (I have an great memory) n if I see him like I do now that's how I remember him for the rest of my life n it will hurt me. So my family agreed only for my Aunt or uncle to send a pic on his birthday of this with a train birthday cake looking happy but yet he was so thin dark eyes. I screamed through my phone partner ran in the room saw me pointing to the phone he looked had to comfort me rang my mum she got the same pic she had to calm me down then ring her brother saying why said the picture to her (me) I keep seeing the pic in my mind now but its slowly going.

So trust me this isnt going to do well for the Sacconejoly kids. There will remember him like that in their way.
I find this selfish.. he's the one dying and if he wants to see you, you should be there.. My husband was same as you but his granny wouldn't die until he came. So he did and she died holding his hand, he brought her comfort in her final moments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I find this selfish.. he's the one dying and if he wants to see you, you should be there.. My husband was same as you but his granny wouldn't die until he came. So he did and she died holding his hand, he brought her comfort in her final moments
I really think this particular aspect of it all is always a family matter and everyone needs to make their own choices with these things. I don't think there is a 'right' way for a family to say goodbye.
Go... or don't go, at the end of the day, you're the one who will have to live with whatever decision you make. For some people it's really important that they get to say goodbye, others prefer to remember the family member well and healthy.
In any case, everyone should keep that tit off YouTube and not make money off it. They could've just done their stupid trip and told us at the end that there was a reason for the trip, but they've been building suspense and making a big deal about the fun trip and whatnot, that's what rubs me the wrong way.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
He doesn't know who I am or when the family visits. That's why I wont see him there is no point upsetting myself with it. N if you want me to see him as he is now. Looking so very thin like n you can see his outline of his bones fine. But that's how I will see him for rest of my life. I have my memories of how he was before he went in the home last year n I going to see them. It might seem selfish to you what I am doing but to others I have talked to and a counsellor said I best staying away as my mind is another of seeing things. Trust me.

I would never bring a child to a family member’s death bed especially someone they hardly know. My grandma is in the process of dying, we don’t know when just that it’s coming soon. I’m almost 22 and I refuse to see her because she’s not my grandmother anymore she’s a she’ll of a human being. My Dad wanted to bring my little brother who is 2 1/2 to see her and I won’t let him bring Harrison.
He’s going to start remembering things now and I don’t want his only memory of our grandmother to be her dying. Emilia might understand it but Eduardo will be confused and panicky about death for weeks. And Alessia won’t understand at all as well as Andrea but that will be Alesia’s only memory of him even if they aren’t close. The whole thing really just makes me feel sick to my stomach.
This is what I was saying about me not wanting to see why Grandad I saw him a few times in the home n then I said no I cant do it anymore.
My Grandma still goes to him every week. But he got no clue who she is or his daughter. N my Grandma glad I dont go as she said he not good at all n doesn't look like him.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
His mum could have been bawling her eyes out when he facetimes her, I bet he would have still uploaded it.

Those kids are going to be needing a lot of exercise after being cooped up in that van, I reckon it will be one night there and two nights on the road (hotel for Annal)

Reactions: 10
No vlog today? Jonathan should have just got on a plane on his own to say his goodbyes and be there for his mum. It's not very suitable to take four young children. My husband spent a lot of time with his uncle at the hospice a few years ago and we didn't even consider taking our children to visit as it would have upset them (he was like a grandfather to them) - and they were 11 and 14 back then

Reactions: 11
No vlog today? Jonathan should have just got on a plane on his own to say his goodbyes and be there for his mum. It's not very suitable to take four young children. My husband spent a lot of time with his uncle at the hospice a few years ago and we didn't even consider taking our children to visit as it would have upset them (he was like a grandfather to them) - and they were 11 and 14 back then
As if Anna would ever stay home by herself with the four kids. It appears she would rather go on a road trip just so that she doesn't have to play mother.

Bad weather up north today lots of rain, not good for a long journey driving a big camper van all the way up to Scotland.

Reactions: 7
It would be a completely different situation if they actually knew the poor man. They don't. The E's have seen him maybe a few times in their lives, but they don't remember him. They barely know Grandma, and Jonathan can't even remember if the kids have ever been to Scotland or not!

This is all for the vlog, and for him to score points with his audience. His poor mum started the conversation saying "Well, it's not going to work Jonathan, because he's just.. he's just... laid down and just exhausted unfortunately.. so... um... sorry about that. " Does that sound like someone who wants the whole SacconeJoly gang to bulldozer into her house while she is trying to say goodbye to her partner of 20-odd years??
But he was already filming, the kids were right there, and he had already rented the camper van, so she couldn't say no...
Yes ...he should have gone to his Mum's house on his own. She may need help making funeral arrangements and he could financially help her. No need to bring the gang of crazies and the demon wife.

Reactions: 10
Surely a campervan isn't the best way to travel with very young kids too. The As looked to be rear facing and we know their car safety is bad enough. A and J can't keep much of an eye on them, if they were inclined to. I can imagine them, including the Es wanting to get up, probably going to toilet. We know Alessia daren't have an accident or not try go to the toilet when she needs to. And they're too far away from kids to hand out snacks or anything.

Guess they also won't be doing their SJXmas exploitation this week then.

Reactions: 6
Plot twist: one of his sisters called to tell him what an insensitive over bearing twit he is and told him not to come. They'll still drive the van around the neighborhood and Jonathan will claim to have gone and visited his mother off camera as it's the respectful thing to do. His dumb minions will say how kind and considerate he is not to film a man on his death bed yadda yadda yadda.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
As if Anna would ever stay home by herself with the four kids. It appears she would rather go on a road trip just so that she doesn't have to play mother.
Bet she's fuming at her own Mum and Erika not getting her out of it too. It really is the weirdest and yet most grossly exploitative move in only a way the SJ's can do.

• Angry
I hate judging but I think the same. I used to work in a dementia nursing home and the lack of visitors for most residents made me so, so sad. Even the residents at the worst stage of dementia still had positive moments & you could still see parts of their personalities through it. I understand finding it difficult to see someone you love struggle but they get lonely too

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Annals got WiFi- liked her mums Instagram post that was put up two hours ago. Must have been her bedtime scroll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe they are taking the children, its so disrespectful.
2 of my grandparents are receiving end of life care, i visit them as often as i can but i do it when my children are in school/nursery or when their dad is at home. I wouldn't dream of taking them anywhere near my grandparents, it would be so unsettling for them.
It breaks my heart to see them but i go because i love them and even if they're only awake for a few minutes of my visit it brings them comfort to know they are surrounded by the people who love them most.
Twatathon does not love his mothers partner. Surely if he was going to support his mum, then he would go alone. Although im not sure what comfort his mum will take from a son who clearly doesnt care a jot about her husband.
He's a disgustingly sick man, twisted in the head.

Reactions: 11
No instastory from both of them today, it must be the chaos inside that van.

1572036526039.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah no ,can`t be that.You know Anal is all heart.. :rolleyes: I`m sure it`s more that she didn`t want to cause her mil extra work or stress at such a difficult time...
Maybe his IQ of 130 made him realize that he can't bring four kids into a house where someone is receiving end of life care.
Oh, and I guess unless you live at the stately Grey Botoxia Manor, you probably aren't equipped to host 6 people. I mean, who here has enough spare beds, or even mattresses.
Ew, now that sounds like I'm defending them. Which I'm not. But I do think logistics played a role there.

What I really wanna know is what happened to this week's Christmas project. I sat through a mind-numbingly boring Colgate ad! And i watched Anna unload a dishwasher in real time! Sooooo where the duck is the Christmas project! If you make us watch that crap you better do something with the money... now that it wasn't spent on flights to a fancy hotel.

Reactions: 7
Maybe his IQ of 130 made him realize that he can't bring four kids into a house where someone is receiving end of life care.
Oh, and I guess unless you live at the stately Grey Botoxia Manor, you probably aren't equipped to host 6 people. I mean, who here has enough spare beds, or even mattresses.
Ew, now that sounds like I'm defending them. Which I'm not. But I do think logistics played a role there.

What I really wanna know is what happened to this week's Christmas project. I sat through a mind-numbingly boring Colgate ad! And i watched Anna unload a dishwasher in real time! Sooooo where the duck is the Christmas project! If you make us watch that crap you better do something with the money... now that it wasn't spent on flights to a fancy hotel.
omg true, was it meant to be one winner a day or week? I forgot

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.