SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said "Well, it's not going to work Jonathan, because he's just.. he's just... laid down and just exhausted unfortunately.. so... um... sorry about that. "

To anyone with a little bit of sensitivity they would understand that this is a 'no, please don't come and bring your whole family', but she was not clear enough and Jonathan just went ahead and showed the campervan and the excited kids....
I bet she`s asked him not to vlog either...:( Wouldn`t surprise me if this "trip" doesn`t end early.I certainly hope so for j`s mums` sake..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think they rented the van for the sole purpose of « travelling » in it, replacing a car if you will, for much space and commodities.
To not have to stop for the toilet, to be more free than in a car

Because I don’t see Anna showering, sleeping, cooking in there and the kids too.
I mean, you’re gonna tell me that she is going to travel enjoying the van life wearing boots and tighted jeans ? 🤨
Also, more comfortable would be easier and appropriate for the trip, I guess.
And don’t forgot all those smalls weekend bags instead of suitcase.
I think they will spend one night in a hotel during the trip and they will eat in those restaurants in service stations along the way.

And I think his mum’s partner is in the hospital not in his mum’s house.

(well, that was a lot of “I think” lol, sorry)

omg true, was it meant to be one winner a day or week? I forgot
It’s every week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Exactly! And as well as that there is sure to be a lot of medical equipment and medications around. Nurses in and out all day. With 4 children that will be getting into everything?

Was it just me or did his mum look happy but you could see a little bit of “oh tit” behind it? The appropriate thing would be for J to go up on his own for a day to show his mum some support. I’m sure she loves her grandchildren to pieces but her partner needs all her focus right now.
Yes, his poor mum did look panicked but had to put on a brave face cos the selfish bastard called her while vlogging and she knew he will put it on you tube, and then she had to put on a smile for the kids! He's absolutely disgusting profiting off of his mum's predicament, especially as he made it clear he doesn't like her partner! You think these fuckers couldn't get any worse when they come up with more tit and fuckery!
His poor, poor mum and her partner!

I agree. And with people I’ve known who have chosen to pass away at home, the hospital bed has been set up in the living room. I hope his mum has a big house so she can keep the kids away from her partner. I can just picture Emilia climbing on the bed and Andrea pulling at the IVs 😳

As well as all that I don’t think it’s a good atmosphere to bring such young children in to. Emilia might understand but the others are too young to comprehend death.
I think his mum should do an Anna, and tell them to duck off to a hotel!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I think they rented the van for the sole purpose of « travelling » in it, replacing a car if you will, for much space and commodities.
To not have to stop for the toilet, to be more free than in a car

Because I don’t see Anna showering, sleeping, cooking in there and the kids too.
I mean, you’re gonna tell me that she is going to travel enjoying the van life wearing boots and tighted jeans ? 🤨
Also, more comfortable would be easier and appropriate for the trip, I guess.
And don’t forgot all those smalls weekend bags instead of suitcase.
I think they will spend one night in a hotel during the trip and they will eat in those restaurants in service stations along the way.

And I think his mum’s partner is in the hospital not in his mum’s house.

(well, that was a lot of “I think” lol, sorry)

It’s every week.
Right. They will not be staying in the camper van. To use the toilet and shower and fridge, cooker and so on you have to be hooked up to water and electricity. That will not happen in mother's driveway.
So are they going to a camper van site? No because Jon would not be capable of dealing with the hookups and emptying the raw sewage (poop!) tank. No way they are boon docking because they would need heat at this time of year.
They are staying at a hotel 100%
This camping thing is all fake.

Reactions: 18
she said "Well, it's not going to work Jonathan, because he's just.. he's just... laid down and just exhausted unfortunately.. so... um... sorry about that. "

To anyone with a little bit of sensitivity they would understand that this is a 'no, please don't come and bring your whole family', but she was not clear enough and Jonathan just went ahead and showed the campervan and the excited kids....
not to start an argument or anything (cuz they def shouldn’t be going) but his mum actually said that before they told her they were coming! so i think it was more off “you can’t ft with him rn”

Reactions: 6
Bad weather up north today lots of rain, not good for a long journey driving a big camper van all the way up to Scotland.
Especially for Jof who can hardly see above the steering wheel due to his shortassitis!😂😂😂

Yes ...he should have gone to his Mum's house on his own. She may need help making funeral arrangements and he could financially help her. No need to bring the gang of crazies and the demon wife.
Why would be even think of helping her, especially financially? His own kids have to work for their living and he never spends a penny on them

• Sad
  • Haha
not to start an argument or anything (cuz they def shouldn’t be going) but his mum actually said that before they told her they were coming! so i think it was more off “you can’t ft with him rn”
Absolutely.
She took the call and they were saying to each other hello and Jonathan said “we wanted to call and say hi !”
Then she responded “alright alright ok well, it's not going to work Jonathan, because he's just.. he's just... laid down and just exhausted unfortunately.. so... um... sorry about that. "
Like he isn’t doing well.

Then, Alessia said “grandma !” To what she responded “oh hello alessia how are you, are you good ?”
And then Eduardo or Emilia said “we are in a campervan”, and he began explaining that they were supposed to go to Dubai etc.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Maybe they have come to their senses (doubt it) or have been told in no uncertain terms, (by the more sane members of his family) that the man deserves his privacy and dignity and that publicising and profiting from a family death is unacceptable.
Or they've broken down on the side of the road somewhere...and I'm not referring to the RV!

• Haha
When he later explained what was going on in his typical messed up way, his mum texted him. He did not read the text as he was going on and on about how it was a great idea to 'distract' his mum (not 'support my mum', quite a difference). I hope his mum told him NOT to come, as her partner needs peace and quiet and she needs to be with him and not entertaining the grandchildren she hardly ever sees.

It's like he just looked at Brian's age and city of origin and said "we could've been best friends". I also seriously doubt if they happened to go to the same school (as if Jonno could get into a music based school) that he would want to be friends with him.
M
The kids forgot to mention where Jonno is going to keep all the wine he will need to consume.

Do you think this was one of the "business decisions" Jonno made whilst Anna was far too busy having to look after her kids because they don't have childcare and so couldn't go to any meetings? If Anna wasn't so prissy about her grey show prison I bet she'd have thrown a chair at him like she did in the old home.
Threw a chair? Never heard this before, can you fill me in please x

Reactions: 1
bucktooth leprechaun - the BEST thing I have read on this thread. Needs to be in the next thread title.
Why thank you! I have to say that I dug deep into my soul for a sec to come up w/ that. 😂

Edit to add: To anyone sensitive about the term leprechaun, please know that I’ve meant no ill intent.

Last edited:
During the vlog, J says that they were originally going to travel to Scotland and just knock on the door and surprise his mum. Then he says that they have a family whatsapp group and mumbles something along the lines of him realising that it would not be a good idea to make a surprise visit at the end of someone's life.
I think it is more likely that whatever family members are in the group, wiped the floor with him when he told them about his original idea and explained in no uncertain terms that he should not go ahead with the 'surprise'.
There were just so many inappropriate things said during J's monologue, for instance, to say about his mum's partner that 'it's sad but he's in his 80s' _like wtf, as if that makes it OK?? Also his repetition of the word 'bittersweet' just didn't sit right with me. It was grating when he kept saying that it would be a fun and exciting adventure. Again, like no, just no.
The part that really made me shake my head in disbelief was when he actually paid tribute to Anna and how her generosity of spirit had blown him away when she agreed to come because "you guys know Anna, it's not the kind of thing that Anna would really want to be involved in". What, the camper van?? Or the family tragedy?? Either way.......

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Random thought but Anna's Scam and Dude swag bag was for a grief charity. Are they using this to get back in their good books? Is that why Anna is subjecting herself and the kids to this? Is Jon boi going to make one of his acclaimed documentaries about it? Could also explain why Jon boi was referring to it as a project.

Wasn't someone on here friends or knew with his younger sister? Be interesting to see what they've said.

Just tried to imagine them playing a family board game because they're in the middle of nowhere and can't charge the kids ipads. 🤣 Think it's more likely they got as far as the M1 had a melt down and went back to the prison set. At a push J camps on the drive with the E's.

Threw a chair? Never heard this before, can you fill me in please x
Can't remember the vlog name but I think they were talking about things they needed to do to the rented house before they moved. There was a chunk of wall missing in the kitchen and J said that's where Anna had thrown a chair.

• Haha
In a Q&A video not that long ago Anna said that she threw a chair but that it was Jonathan's fault because he provoked her.

If there is a any footage of that poor man I think I’ll lose my tit. That would be just beyond disgusting.

Who else thinks there’s a separate family WhatsApp group without J?

I do understand Jonathan wanting to say goodbye, when the man has been in his life for 20 years, but to take young kids into that is disgraceful.

My heart goes out to the man. Toddlers can be so draining when you aren’t feeling well anyway, never mind literally being on your death bed 😞

And I think Alessia is going to be extra whiny. As they’ve said many times she is “anti-social” so she’s gonna be upset being round people she doesn’t know. I got the impression when they were talking about Grandma she thought it was Oma, who she’s a lot more familiar with. Andrea is bound to pick up on the atmosphere too and be upset. Just awful situation all round 😞

• Sad
I’m so happy the kids are out of the house! How much fun sleeping in a camper van for a few days with your brothers and sisters. Granted the circumstances are sad but that is life and it’s respectful to go and say goodbye. I’m just hoping that none of the private bits are filmed, to save the mans dignity. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.