SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their strategy of staying off social media to drum up excitement for the vlogs is more likely to lead to the minions forgetting about them! šŸ¤£ Out of sight out of mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Their strategy of staying off social media to drum up excitement for the vlogs is more likely to lead to the minions forgetting about them! šŸ¤£ Out of sight out of mind.
Iā€™m surprised they donā€™t have a name for them like IFAM for the Inghamā€™s.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It's so hard to tell with his fans. People like Lisa Marie Burley seem to have such a warped sense of right and wrong. But, they're going to visit a dying person and their heartbroken partner. People are usually anticipatory of vlogs with exciting content or drama, not this type of sadness.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think it is really strange we have had no updates at all, especially on Instagram. Do they not have mobile data, I bet they get tit loads each month. It's all a bit suspect, they have gone too quiet, just one little update would keep the minions interested.

About an hour ago I saw that Anna liked a post from Donal Skehan about 5 hours before that on ig. If you're gonna go radio silent then you shouldn't like posts on ig.

If she liked something, she/he/they could post a quick story or msg on ig. It's deliberate. Saying later they couldn't post because of the drive or the situation is bs. If you can look to like, you can post. If the drive was that strenuous, you don't have time to look. If the situation at his mom's is that serious, which I'm 100% sure it is, you don't do frivolous tit & like posts. I'm sure later when they do surface they'll claim out of respect they weren't using their phones or some load of bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it is really strange we have had no updates at all, especially on Instagram. Do they not have mobile data, I bet they get tit loads each month. It's all a bit suspect, they have gone too quiet, just one little update would keep the minions interested.
About an hour ago I saw that Anna liked a post from Donal Skehan about 5 hours before that on ig. If you're gonna go radio silent then you shouldn't like posts on ig.

If she liked something, she/he/they could post a quick story or msg on ig. It's deliberate. Saying later they couldn't post because of the drive or the situation is bs. If you can look to like, you can post. If the drive was that strenuous, you don't have time to look. If the situation at his mom's is that serious, which I'm 100% sure it is, you don't do frivolous tit & like posts. I'm sure later when they do surface they'll claim out of respect they weren't using their phones or some load of bollocks.
I was thinking that perhaps they haven't posted anything because Jonathan's mum's partner has sadly passed away or the situation is very serious. But anna liking a post on insta, im not sure. but we know anna doesn't like his mum or any of his family so i doubt she'd really care much. or maybe they're just to make their sheep i mean followers worry.

Reactions: 7
Brian went to school in Artane Dublin. Then hit big time with Westlife. So I don't know where JonBoy thinks he went to school with him šŸ˜‚.
Apparently JonBoys band mate did mention that their band were a support act with Westlife back in the day, so he may know him. But it's total bullshit that he went to school with him.
He really must live in his own little weird world to think what he says out loud won't be clarified. The amount of lies he spiels is unreal.
Following up on him saying he went to school with Brian..
Here's an interview he did with an Irish paper a while ago. He says himself that he went to Terenure College. šŸ™„
I had to laugh at that interview, he really thinks big of himself doesn't he?!
As for them arguing ha ha ha, why would you even admit that. I'd say she is hell to live with.
Screenshot_20191026_230716.jpg

Screenshot_20191026_230808.jpg

Have a read here: https://www.independent.ie/life/fam...ming-their-lives-into-an-empire-35695020.html

Reactions: 3

They're playing stupid games with their viewers. How the minions don't see how disrespectful he is to them is beyond me. Like when he said to Stacey how his minions believe everything he says.
This is the couple who thought giving a play by play of Anna passing her blighted ovum or having her miscarriage on snapchat was totally fine. I don't for a second think anything keeps them from social media unless they choose to.
He is desperate for views and thinks being absent online will force views. That's my opinion anyway.

Reactions: 14
They're playing stupid games with their viewers. How the minions don't see how disrespectful he is to them is beyond me. Like when he said to Stacey how his minions believe everything he says.
This is the couple who thought giving a play by play of Anna passing her blighted ovum or having her miscarriage on snapchat was totally fine. I don't for a second think anything keeps them from social media unless they choose to.
He is desperate for views and thinks being absent online will force views. That's my opinion anyway.
they did what on snapchat? šŸ˜ 

Reactions: 1
What ?! On Snapchat ?!?
I thought it was just on YouTube šŸ˜³

Reactions: 1

Anyone else go straight to Romeo and Juliet on "if they can look to like"?
I look to like, if looking liking move...

Reactions: 3
What ?! On Snapchat ?!?
I thought it was just on YouTube šŸ˜³
She literally gave a play by play of it on snapchat!!! There were screen shots taken of her saying things like "I'm bleeding so much!" She spent the day in bed giving updates on how her miscarriage was progressing. It was disgusting and frankly reeked of a mentally unstable person.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I thought this exactly, itā€™s not ā€˜bittersweetā€™ at all. Itā€™s just bitter. A man is dying. How messed up do you have to be to make that into a fun documentary and get your 4 children excited about going to see a man die??!!!!?!?
Well, at the rate heā€™s going, society should be celebrating when heā€™s old & sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Youtube is definitely making some changes to stop people buying subscribers & views. I had been watching ellie & jared on occasion, they have 1.63million subscribers but their views have gone down too, rarely hitting the 100k, and they are way more relatable that the sjā€™s. The sj are definitely nearing the end

And she retweeted this tweet on Thursday.

DA7D56D4-7AE4-400B-A0BE-6E1C349DBD55.jpeg

As people using their SM mainly for their ā€œjobā€, I find it quite odd to give no sign for their followers (I mean, they have almost 2M subscribers).

No word, no statement, they could have done just a small post on their IG or twitter.

Where is Olivia Pope to advise them?

If Anna was off the SM I would understand, but no, she has liked a Donal Skehanā€™s post on IG and retweeted a tweet about Alessia being funny on Twitter.

Iā€™m surprised they donā€™t have a name for them like IFAM for the Inghamā€™s.
They call them Friends. He will often ask the kids to 'say goodbye to our friends', with no sense of stranger danger or online safety...

• Sick
What's everyone thinking?

šŸšThey sacked it off and are "off the grid" to save face.

šŸš They're practicing downsizing due to losing subs, views and brand deals. Well J and the kids are.

šŸš They're hoping they're inundated by "I'm so worried, friends" comments.

šŸš Olivia Pope has said go "off the grid" you can't afford to duck up anymore.

šŸš Jonno's putting all his effort into making a "documentary."

šŸš Jonno is actually helping his Mum and Anna is actually looking after the kids so can't actually be on her phone the whole time.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.