Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trixi

When you have been invested in the children’s well being for a long time, you may think differently, obviously a lot of us have seen daily videos for many years hence the investment.
—————————————

I wonder if joliar is trying to get e2 into acting school .
What does knowing where the kids go to school have to do with their wellbeing? What difference does it make to you? Its just weird 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
Great title. I reckon Anna has technically no 'self-identity' . Sadly she identifies herself only through her children.
Btw, Trans mum should be Trans girl's mum . Won't Trans mum will have totally different meaning? Just saying 🤷🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Edies bio is way too grown up for a 10 year old. A&J act like they’re responsible parents but their child literally has that written on her account that both Anna & Matt follow?!

Also is Emilia still going with the nonbinary thing? Saw her TikTok pronouns and I’m just thinking about it now. Was it pushed by J or is she truly nonbinary & Edie was the pushed one?
So in one family they've a trans child ,a non binary child and Gizelle/a cross dressing father?

Sounds like two traumatised kids with no outside influences growing up in a house with a pervert.

Reactions: 25

theSJfox

Isolating E2 from other children and the real world must surely ring alarm bells to social services?? Is this not a big sign of grooming/abuse??

They are ruining that poor boys entire life.. First coercing him into becoming trans by giving him the attention he always craved to now not even giving him a proper education!

What on earth will his future be like!?

This is extremely worrying

• Sad
  • Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
This just prompted me to take a look at both his and Anna’s TikTok’s accounts and they are jarring indeed.. I cannot decide who’s is worse.

It is obvious that Jonathan is attempting to propel Edie into acting on his account but the ‘bits’ that they do are.. questionable, repulsive, vulgar, rude and down right cringe worthy. Edie has turned into an utter spoilt brat and the acting is atrocious. All they do is give sass and swear. They look very deficient in vitamins too like a zombie. Real iPad babies these poor children you take one look at their face and you can tell. It looks like both Edie and Emilia have an iMac PC in each of their bedrooms. What are under 12yr olds doing with their own computer systems worth thousands of ££££ ?!

Now onto Anna’s account y is anyone else confused as to what her job is as all her content is just her and her gay bestie. That’s it. ✨✨✨💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽

In her latest TikTok showing off her most prized possession gay bestie, she tags the trans flag emoji. Bleeping hell nothing irks me more than seeing a straight white woman virtue signaling and exploiting the LGBTQ+ community for views and financial gain. They love to scrape the bottom of the barrel this family don’t they? Deplorable.

View attachment 2905458
She literally acts like Matt and Edie are accessories. She's gross - she doesn't care about LGBTQ+ rights at all, only how good they make her look.

It does make me laugh how her series "Gay dad and Trans mum" makes everyone think she is a transwoman though. She could really pass as one.

• Haha

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Matt getting praised on IG for posing in his pants, on his knees at an open toilet bowl and making remarks about his eating disorder.

I would never trivialize any person suffering from an ED but to post this online reeks of attention seeking to me. Talk about over sharing. Is nothing off limits anymore.

• Angry
  • Sick

Greentrees

VIP Member
0EDDBABB-C046-4A8B-B810-39D2FEF1ED8D.jpeg

I see Jonathan's recent 2023, 2nd, hair transplant is going well, 🤣 so well, his hair is starting to look like pubes more than a head of hair, that looks nasty! Wouldn't want to touch or run my fingers through that rug, wouldn't wish that on anyone. It looks like a toupee that's about to fly off of his head, he's so foul. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Greentrees

VIP Member
Anna will always go that extra mile and make for herself, from scratch, a healthy type of breakfast. If it’s not oatmeal & fruit most mornings it’s a dish like this…pancakes with fruit toppings or the like. But the kids breakfast it’s always store bought chocolate brioche with lashings of chocolate Nutella in it and occasionally a strawberry or banana if she can be bothered, but it’s more heavy on the chocolate side of things. I’ve never known anyone that wouldn’t want to give their children a healthy balanced diet.
2878D41C-580B-4B65-8EF1-4BBB7737EFF1.jpeg

Anna, how about you make a “breakfast of champions” for your kids and not just for yourself!

I’m sure they would love protein pancakes, too, or a child friendly pancake recipe. God knows they need protein in their diet.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
I never usually post, but the gluten free noodles have really annoyed me. My little girl has coeliac (had the blood tests and biopsy) and so can't have any gluten at all and at times it is so hard to find certain gf products and it's because of people like Anna and those on diets that buy it all when they don't need it!! Like, idgaf if it is better for losing weight etc my daughter physically can't have anything except gf so f**k off buying stuff you don't need 🙄😡

Sorry for the rant, just really annoys me that my child sometimes can't have food she likes cos stupid knobhead people fancy something without gluten

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Weird behaviour making a tiktok pretending you’re in a relationship with a gay man. At this point she’s closer to being in a relationship with Matt that she is with her own husband. She’s definitely got a type!
Stop trying to make Matt happen. He's not going to happen!

Reactions: 24

Greentrees

VIP Member
4879F43E-831C-4C7C-B069-41AEB9F227FD.jpeg

Did she raid Alessia’s closet?! She looks so juvenile! Give it up Anna, stop dressing like a child! Grow up!

• Wow

leabytottle

VIP Member
I have a lot of friends who are gay and bi. I can’t say I’ve ever greeted them with a rainbow flat? I’ve also never introduced them to other friends as “The is my gay friend, Alex”. They are obsessed with titles

account70032

VIP Member
The constant posts her and Matt tag each other in on their stories they could just message each other those posts instead LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE DO! they are both so attention seeking and both of them are immature. It’s the most forced friendship ever and she’s made her whole life revolve around Matt it’s strange. What hope do the poor kids have when their mother is absent majority of the time cause she’s obsessed with spending time with Matt and even when she is in her childrens presence it’s like she’s zoned out not interested in being there and just wants to be away from her kids as much as possible. Then their dad is a weirdo desperate to exploit and use the kids for content every chance he gets. Neither parent is keeping these kids safe!

• Sad
  • Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
In Anna's vlog.

The fact that Anna was the only parent in Andrea's class that didn't know Andrea had a 'pom pom treat day' when she dropped him off at school, and his entire class were dressed in pyjamas, dressing gowns and oodies as well as bringing along their favourite toy to watch a movie/ipad as a reward for filling their reward jar, except for Andrea, tells me all I need to know where Anna's focus is, and it's not on her kids.

And the fact that Andrea was trying to tell her at breakfast that he had a 'pom pom treat day' and she didn't take him seriously because she just thought he was copying Alessia having a having a pom pom treat day the following day, tells me all I need to know that she has no interest in what her children are doing at school or involves herself knowing what is going on in her kids class.

And the fact that it's obvious that her main focus is Matt at all times, and he is the only person Anna thinks about and what their schedule together is every day, tells me all I need to know about Anna.
Then she thinks she’s mum of the year for going back and getting the stuff for him. Just had to mention that it was eating into her bestie time with Matt. She’s insufferable.

• Sad
  • Wow

Gemsquash22

Did many people recognise the family at Chessington? I can imagine in walking around, talking very loud, to attract attention to himself. A bit like Paul Breach 🤢
There was a group of kids right next to them who recognised him and E2. They were shouting look it’s the YouTubers. You could see how much he loved it, E2 too, posing for pictures with strangers 🤦🏼‍♀️ I still can’t believe how small he is, I’m about 5ft1 and he’s not much taller 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Absolute bottom feeding scumbag! The poor dog is struggling to breathe and he's sitting there filming himself making sad faces and trying to cry. Loathsome, cretinous individual! :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Relevant to this group, IYKUK.

A review on Lucy Wyndham-Read’s workouts.
Best from 8 min.

I know this has nothing to do with the workouts but it just reminded me of a comment Anna made to Lucy about her being lucky not having to deal with a husband and children.

Lucy had a fiancé who died in an accident where he was shot. Anna clearly didn’t even give it a second thought as she kept it in her vlog.

• Wow
  • Sad

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Yes Anna showing how you failed the CGM on your pin straight hair with A1 is really going to help her self esteem!
Why tf didn’t you practice on her hair? You know, on actual curly hair!
Using curl products doesn’t miraculously create curls from thin air dumbass.

• Haha