Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Another day out for E2 . When was the last time the youngest two had a day out , one on one? Probably when she took poor A1 along when she was getting her bush waxed. The favouritism is glaringly obvious.
Also matt is vile for posting that video at the toilet , he's as bad as her. I would imagine anyone going through an eating disorder would be doing everything they could to keep it secret, nevermind setting up a camera to film yourself purging.
I swear he didn't use to be so horrid back when his husband was around and everything was better.
It's ever since anna appeared on the scene everything's gone wrong for him
She's a bad influence and should be ashamed.
He was in with the other parents, happily married and that turned into regular botox, flags everywhere, husband left and now using his Ed in the wrong ways whilst she grins and encourages it having had a full mom body makeover after all the lies about loving her post baby body.

He needs to back away from her and reevaluate everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
When Emilia starts going through her changes its going to cause some real confusion and upset with E2
Trying to explain why the same isn't going to happen to him.

Reactions: 22

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
So Giselle gonna make a comeback?
**Instantly gets flashbacks of semi nude Jonathan wearing tutus**

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I'm still stunned that we are actually watching the ruination of these children in real time, all at the hands of their disgraceful work shy parents and now their "guncle' Matt. :mad:

I long to see the demise of these exploitative channels.

• Sad

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
There is NO reason to record these last moment other than for monetised content. No way in hell would you ever fondly look back on being sat in the vets office with your dog you’re about to put down. I’m still traumatised from having to do it myself and would be absolutely mortified if there was video footage out there of the state I was in, and I most definitely would never be able to look back at it never mind edit a bloody video together of it.

• Angry
  • Wow

Greentrees

VIP Member
In Anna’s vlog, Andrea had a ham sandwich at the playground cafe. I don’t get it, she lets them have meat outside of home but at home she deprives them of any form of meat except fish. That just doesn’t make sense! If your kid enjoys having meat then ffs’s give it to them.

Just because Anna doesn’t want to eat meat doesn’t mean she has to exclude it from her kids diet. Remember when Emilia binged on ham when they were on holiday because she craved and wanted it so much, yet that bitch won’t buy any or let them have it in their own house!

• Angry

Armywife1508

She always competed herself with body of a teenager. The comments filled with "Oh mY gOd, yOu dOn't loOK liKe Mum oF 4". She is so vile that can stoop lower by wearing E1's clothes.
Head shape of a lightbulb. Too bad she’s so dim.

• Haha

theSJfox

If even E2 is over the trans flag Anna then maybe you should just chill the f*** out and stop using it at every given opportunity. It’s nothing but a clickbait accessory

Attachments

• Sad

theSJfox

For Alessia to “hate” her hair at age 8 or whatever she is, is because her mom and ‘mini-me’ Edourdo are constantly judging curly hair or hair in general. It’s the only thing Alessia could have been exposed to in order to deem her hair “bad”. I’m sure the whole house is run with Anna’s superficial biases and comparisons, and the kids desperately trying to live up to what she considers “good”.
Agree, such a young age to be thinking these things about herself.

Her hair is so beautiful, if only Anna would actually spend time looking after Alessia’s beautiful curls, maybe Alessia would feel differently about them

• Heart

Phnx_rising

I know normally we should be praising parents for supporting their children's dreams and aspirations, but Jono needs to stop feeding their delusions, neither E1 or E2 are talented enough for any form of entertainment career, it may sound awful to say but it is the truth.
We can all put on silly accents for a laugh but it doesn't mean a career in the entertainment industry is in the cards for us.

They remind me of those people who would decide they want to be "YouTube famous" because it was better than getting a normal job- not thinking about the work that actually goes into it... the SJs were lucky they found "fame" after having the kids and being associated with zoe, if they hadn't had that then they wouldn't have been successful at all

doodlebug

VIP Member
I can’t get over how much Jono does. Drops the kids at different schools, took Edie shopping, pick up from two different schools, homework with the kids, bathing the kids, blow dries Emilia’s hair, took out the bins, made sure everyone was in bed. Where is Anna and what does she do all day???

Putting to the side the whole exploitation thing if we can, he seems a very involved dad who does a lot for his kids. They are definitely spoiled and ungrateful tbough. I felt a bit bad for him when Emilia barely had a reaction to him getting her some tops she would like. He also got Edie the keyboard they asked for. Concert tickets galore. They never seen that enthused which bothers me cos they do it to show off for the camera.

Marie_10

It's sad but I bet that in a few months the other kids will start to hate Eddie, because he's not going to school and everyone else is. I could see some of them wanting to also be homeschooled if they go through a rough patch in school... I really hope that Eddie being homeschooled is temporary and he'll be enrolled in a new school next September. It's truly baffling that his education is not the priority here. Jonathan has lost his mind and Anna doesn't seem to care about anything (oh but she cares about her gay best friend of course!). No kids should be playing Roblox in the middle of the day on a week day, he should be at school learning and interacting with other kids his age...

• Heart
  • Sad

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
At the start of the latest blog, Jonny is talking to the camera. Emilia snarks; “Who are you talking to, Giselle?” Then laughs…
Jonny then shows his book and says Edies friends are all reading it, I highly doubt that it’s suitable. Then Emilia says “you gave copies to my friends, I can guarantee they’re still on their bookshelf”. She seems utterly over Jonathan’s bullshit. She also refers to his awful jokes. It won’t be long before she’s not doing these videos, yet Jonny will still constantly talk about “Tommy”
I find Emilias personality grating. Granted she is dealing with a repellent moronic father but her attitude and mode of speech ( to me at least) comes across as badly acted and performative. You may bet this 'attitude' is being directed by Jono. It's how he thinks a teenager should behave and as for this Tommy lark, it is utterly ridiculous.

Girlfriday

It's sad to say but I truly think that she's in love with Matt...
I agree, I think she loves being seen out and about with him as people assume that he is her husband. She will have such a shock when he finds a new partner and she is kicked to the kerb. He’s obviously looking with the posting of those pictures all the time.

theSJfox

E2s 10 year update, lost count how many times he touched his hair… Its no wonder it gets so greasy… Is this an anxiety thing? I know it’s been mentioned before…

leabytottle

VIP Member
I’ve spoken on here before, along with others, about having an ED. I am a healthy weight and have a much better relationship with food than I’ve ever had. I still have days when I struggle with food, and that’s after years of therapy. If i inadvertently loose weight, and start to look gaunt , i have to remind myself that it’s not healthy.
Anyway, back to Anna, and Matt. I can not for the life of me fathom why Matt would set up a camera, in his bathroom, and record himself being sick. I’m not posting a photo as it’s not something I want to put out there.
I think sharing his story with an ED is of course completely appropriate and encouraged, as not enough men share their experiences in recovery. Yet, Matt thinks it’s ok to post this??? I can see why they’re friends now.

• Heart

Nutsandseeds

I wonder if Edie has started getting anxious about going to school because they’re realising that they’re not actually a girl and doesn’t want to be. Surely if it was to do with the school itself then they’d just put Edie in a new school like the A’s
Trans or not, it must be a hellish nightmare for a 10 year old to go to school knowing their classmates have watched videos of them prancing and gyrating about in a wig and hotpants!

• Sad