Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notimportant

Chatty Member
Anna is a cunt, I can’t imagine setting up my phone to film me crying when my dog was sick let alone dying or on his way to be put to sleep. I wonder if she’ll record her mum when she’s on her deathbed as well. Disgusting bitch.

Reactions: 31

JS12350

Jonathan will remove comments criticising his parenting and exploitation of his children for financial gain, but won’t remove comments like this. I did scribble over this person’s profile picture as it was a picture of them presumably. This is so bad! This person is 20 years old and is apparently showing interest in E1 who’s not even 12! They plan to when E1 is 13 to find her and talk.. Well done Jonathan. Well done, round of applause 👏🏻 Good job you didn’t publicly announce your children’s Roblox names online for everybody to find them, befriend them and talk to them online, Oh wait..
IMG_8319.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

LeighB26

Not her in her latest IG video saying ‘I don’t play like that guys’ while putting up a caption ‘let’s talk about divorce’ and purposely not wearing her wedding ring till the end.. does she think we’re stupid? Yes Anna, you do play like that, anything to bring some engagement

• Angry

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Three Saccone Joly kids go and do a full day at school & 1 goes shopping with his father and gets clothes and gifts.

The appalling favouritism shown to one child is disgraceful. The fallout from the their dysfunctional childhood will be catastrophic. :(

• Sad
  • Angry

Bol85

VIP Member
Can Matt hurry up & find a boyfriend. I’m dying to see how that pans out for Anna. She seemed to meet Matt as his marriage was breaking up & obviously, you do very much turn to friends when relationships break down. Which is why I think this weird relationship between them has developed the way it has. Matt was suddenly on his own & lonely and Anna had no friends until Matt came along. But presumably, when he meets someone, he’ll actually want to spend his time with them mostly, as you do at the start of a relationship in particular. And that leaves Anna back with Jono for company 🤪

Reactions: 30

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
This family is weird. But I also find the fact that some of you are googling schools etc very weird 😫
This! I dip in and out of this thread but the googling schools is weird AF to me.

And you're not invested in the children's wellbeing if you're trying to find it where they go to school - admit it, you're just being a nosy fucker. 😄 And on a serious note, you can't complain about A&J leaking badges/school info etc if you're here sharing links to the schools you think they go to. That's just as bad.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Jonathan’s TikTok’s have recently started coming up on my FYP and I’ve just seen the Olivia Rodrigo ticket video…. Does that child never say thank you?! All his videos just seem to be showering one child with gifts and them never saying thank you/acting like a spoiled brat.

• Wow
  • Angry

Aliali23

Oh no my dogs about to be put down...let me just get my camera out. What a fucking weirdo.

JakaMini

Re: Anna’s new reel… She says she is “done” with being sad over Theo’s death. It’s not even been a week, you can be sad still… bizarre behaviour all around

• Wow
  • Angry

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Anna should get Alessia to wean from thumb sucking. It is really concerning that she still has the habit this age.
Also, how can she say that kids don't get ill at her convenience 😠 I am sorry Anna that you couldn't eye fuck yourself in miror and shag your bestie for a while
Sadly I think Alessia's thumbsucking is probably a deep rooted outlet for her anxiety. She's an exceptionally nervous child, in the midst of a whole sea of chaos in her family. I think in the end though, she may well be the only one who comes out the other side.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

M19

Jonathan has photoshopped long red/pink hair on Alessia on the thumbnail, making her look older than she is, she’s 7 not 21. That's not how her hair looks normally, plus he's edited that fake hair image styled over to one side to give her more of an alluring look! He is creating a look through his eyes of how he wants her to look and for other weirdos like him.

Little does she know that her dad is trying to draw attention to sicko’s like him and she has no clue what her own dad is doing. I despair.

View attachment 2902003
Just letting you guys know I saw on Twitter this guy/account apparently creates the thumbnails of the videos for Jonathan.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Omg I just watched some of their vids on tik tok for the 1st time in months. Edie is starting to look more masculine in their features! Poor kids man !
Great I'm delighted. That means male puberty is starting. Together with his declaration that he now hates glitter, please god he starts fighting back against his perverted dad soon.

It's one thing for his weirdo dad to dress up a little boy in make up and dresses for perverts to consume. It's another thing to try to force it on a teen the size of an adult male with adult features.

• Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
The 'who are you texting' Tiktok/short is so weird.
Jonathan wants to know if the 'Billy' E2 is texting is a boy or a girl, and 'it better not be a boy'. What? Surely in that family with all the flag waving they'd be aware that either a boy or a girl could be a potential love interest...? (if we were not talking about a 10 year old kid...)
Ugh but Edie is a "girl" so I think he's pretending to be an over protective dad making sure his "daughter" isn't texting boys?

Or he's "outing" an innocent 10 year old male child as being same sex attracted. Whatever way you look at it, Edie is too young to experience romantic/sexual attraction and it's just another way for Jono to demonstrate what a fucked up creep he is with his weird deviant thoughts

• Sick
  • Wow

Bol85

VIP Member
Matt's message about Anna on his Instagram post is so strange. I'm starting to think that it's not impossible that he'd fall in love with her too at this point. I don't think he'd actually be attracted to her sexually but there's just something more than friendship between the two of them...
It is weird. ‘Never fully appreciated what is was to have a soul mate’ .. oh, what, it never crossed your mind during the 10+ years with your husband who you had 3 kids with?! 🙄 ‘Can’t wait to see what life has in store with (Anna) by his side’ .. future boyfriend must accept best friend hanging around constantly 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha

bibbarubes

IMG_8619.jpeg
IMG_8620.png
So E1 and E2 can get their room’s redecorated twice in a month but they “don’t have time” to do the little ones rooms. Sure Anna

• Wow
  • Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
So in one family they've a trans child ,a non binary child and Gizelle/a cross dressing father?

Sounds like two traumatised kids with no outside influences growing up in a house with a pervert.
The only true LGBTQ+ person in that family is aunty Emma, who is married to another woman. The rest is for attention and views/money.

Wholeheartedly agree about the video... editing that tight top on E1 - and did he edit in her bust? - and the caption 'First Time'... Jesus Christ, he makes me sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

EH1996

I commented on his video and it got instantly removed… How does my comment violate the community guidelines but the exploitation of his children and whole life is acceptable?
IMG_7552.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28