Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juancurt

I think I know the school. It’s a workshop where an artist creates!
The school runs won’t be fun on that route!

TFP_SA

That school only goes up until the end of year 2 though, so A2 would only be there a term? Doubt even these two would be daft enough to move a child for one term?
good research, i like it. well... i suppose A1 is the only one of the two who's wearing the kit... maybe it's a feeder into a neighbouring primary and/or they're sending the two A's to different new schools [tho that would seem a bit odd]

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
I think that it's the school that E1 got into for high school. For some reason they have had issues with current school and now pulled them all out and it will be more convenient with the school run in the future.
It's all about convenience for them. And as someone else said Jono likes the idea of a less restrictive school cos he hated school.
---
If it's the one I'm thinking of it goes up to Y11

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
“3 different schools” for the school run is bullshit then!
E2 gets dropped off at a tutor centre later in the day
---
I followed a YouTube family in the US and the kids went to a school especially for those in showbiz - not a stage school but flexi school that allowed them time off for work in the entertainment business. I wonder if its something like that?
Out of interest, what’s the channel called?

GoodieFoodie

So anna finds it hilarious the As were up and playing with toys at 10.30/11pm
She only knew because j told her obviously she was already sleeping forget the kids anna comes first in her eyes 😡
They went to the farm with matt and his kids again no jono
My god emilias dress is so inappropriate I'm shocked she was allowed to go out in it
Her backside is just barely covered and they went on big slides, bouncy activities things you really need to be sensibly dressed for.
Thankfully she wasn't filmed don't want to know how many people she may have exposed herself to!!
I think its actually a romper, and not a dress; but yes.. I also thought it was inappropriate.

Pipe down with that thanks, you don't know any of our personal situations here! She's literally NOT taking an item from the Free From section, it's something that HAPPENS to be gluten free. Sure - not all rice noodles are gluten free but there's no evidence she's chosen these ones on purpose.

There's plenty of awful things these two do - keep your energy for that.
Nah ill not pipe down thanks. She could have got it from the free from section, unless you were shopping with her you'd not know.
---
Fucking hell, what does he look like! Ick ick ick!
Omg, even a statue would run away from him!

View attachment 2975975

He’s still wearing the same pyjama top he had on that same morning when Anna left to go to the farm, and he’s still wearing it at dinner time. Has he even showered! He must stink!
View attachment 2975994
I just don't understand what's going on with his hair 😂 🤮

Zelda123

Maybe it’s a school closer to where Amelia will be going to make their lives even easier than it already is? 🧐😂