Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greentrees

VIP Member
How does E2 not know when you go to a store you have to pay for things when you want something.

Jonathan had to stop E2 from walking out of the store with the glittery denim shorts and bow t-shirt he had in his hands they had yet to pay for. And then when J told him you have to buy them, you can’t just leave with not paying, E2 said “oh ” like he was clueless about it. That’s shocking to me, like he wouldn’t know this?! He’s at an age where you would know and understand the concept of money, no? and that it’s used as a payment for goods and services. Just shows how little E2 knows about the reality of real life and what he isn't being taught vs this unrealistic fake bubble he lives in thinking things are just given to him.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Greentrees

VIP Member
What’s going on with Jonathan’s hair at the front.😂 It’s hanging on for dear life.
14EF4CBE-4823-4481-AE7A-4268AC62C5B0.jpeg

I posted this picture of J on here a few weeks ago, and his hair at the front has gone from brushed back off his forehead
AC5E1A79-AF81-493F-9075-79DBEFEE378E.jpeg

to this. This picture is a screenshot taken from today’s vlog.
7B21C549-B0B1-41D5-931C-0914F0D33FD2.jpeg

Did he get one of Anna’s bowls and give himself a bowl cut. 😂 His front section is all brushed forward and it looks like he’s sprayed some dark coloured spray to cover his bald spots compared to the first pic. He really is so repulsive.:sick:

1DEC2F8C-3AC7-465D-ACC5-E34C3F1F5615.jpeg

I can’t unsee it. 😂
3C33D747-38E0-4F6B-9B91-FBAC8ECC9436.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Greentrees

VIP Member
I’m sorry, but what is she doing?! 😅

What movement is this?! Her twists from side to side are lifeless!

She’s put the caption “Go! Go! Go!” on the post!

There’s nothing “Go! Go! Go!” about whatever it is that she is doing! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Been a long time since I've watched any content. Shocked to find out E1 goes to sleep at 1am and wakes up at 6am...

• Wow
  • Sad

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
The tiktok of her last grooming with Theo did make me burst into tears, not for her obviously but just for that poor dog. No doubt he’s probably been struggling and in pain for a while but they barely pay any attention to any of them to properly notice until it’s too late.
But, but at least his bow looked cute.
Wow she really is vile. The last thing I would be doing for an ageing dog with cancer is putting an effin bow on. And I can't stand people filming themselves crying. I'm not saying she wasn't sad as many of us know losing a pet is really sad but...

All the people in the comments saying what a great dog mama she is, give me a break! Never walked them, they were never really part of the family. Just a fashion accessory sadly. Even when she did that Tiktok if them having their birthday pupcakes, I couldn't understand why some of them were in cages with the doors shut. She doesn't deserve pets.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Just watched the short video of Alessia getting her ears pierced. She did not talk at all. Not about being excited, about wanting the earrings, not when picking them, not even right after. She was self-soothing a lot, clearly wanted to cry, but bit her lip and didn't. So sad when you feel like crying but don't want to because it's being filmed and your siblings and their friend are there, too...

Where was Anna? Another milestone she refused to be part of. Such an amazing mum.

• Sad
  • Wow

leabytottle

VIP Member
It's sad but I bet that in a few months the other kids will start to hate Eddie, because he's not going to school and everyone else is. I could see some of them wanting to also be homeschooled if they go through a rough patch in school... I really hope that Eddie being homeschooled is temporary and he'll be enrolled in a new school next September. It's truly baffling that his education is not the priority here. Jonathan has lost his mind and Anna doesn't seem to care about anything (oh but she cares about her gay best friend of course!). No kids should be playing Roblox in the middle of the day on a week day, he should be at school learning and interacting with other kids his age...
Emilia made a comment about Edies homeschooling, saying Edie quit school, then rolled her eyes. I can imagine as time progresses, so will the resentment and jealousy. It wouldn’t surprise me if she gets comments made to her about Edie (which is absolutely unacceptable) When Edie first went to school in a dress, I’m pretty sure Emilia said it was the worst day of her life. Growing up is hard enough, but when your sibling changes from being your brother to your sister, that’s got to be tough to comprehend. Then having to explain, stick up for, possibly be picked on, extra tough. It’s not like when Emilia starts high school, no one will know who she and her family are… she’s been on camera since before she was born! High school is challenging enough, without having yours and your family life shared online. They’ll be able to access everything at the click of a button; from Emilia’s singing, to edies provocative tiktoks. No matter how supportive Emilia is of Edie, I think it’s going to be difficult for her to not have resentment for edie as she goes through high school

• Sad

ninini

Three different schools? So they put the A’s in one school and then E2 in another? That’s a weird decision. Unless E2’s “school” is staying at home making TikTok’s with Jonathon

Reactions: 33

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
So I watched J’s recent vid of A1 getting her ears pierced.. why’d he use that image of E1 in the thumbnail when she never wore that outfit at all in the video?! That’s so disgusting!
People fish all the time about the things they do but damn! He really do be doing things!
What about the thumbnail title ‘First Time’. Fucking hell 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry

Bol85

VIP Member
3 schools?! So E1 presumably has stayed put as it’s her final year. A’s have been advertised as at a new school together. So E2 is elsewhere .. has there been any sign of him actually going to school though?!

That photo of A2 - it’s really not amusing when 6 year olds swear 🙄

• Sick

Markusadam

I Wonder what type of school they have gone to as the majority of schools whether private,independent or state all require school uniforms

Reactions: 32

Greentrees

VIP Member
A comment on Anna’s latest TikTok grocery delivery video

F91D9976-F694-42B8-8F35-F39573C93227.jpeg

“So glad the kid’s have you”

Who? Anna?! Are you kidding me. She is the worst!
No loving caring mother would subject their kids to all the years of chronic exploitation and mental abuse like she has, and let him do what he has done all these years to their children, and everything with E2 and go along with it! So, no, not glad the kids have her, they are both disgusting and as bad as each other.

How do people not see she is complicit.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Hillary101

The comment by Matt is such narcissistic pandering/butt-kissing. Their friendship is totally fake. It’s two people using each other, Anna so she can appear to be normal by having “a friend”, and Matt who just wants social media attention, and is very superficially complimenting Anna for it.

For Alessia to “hate” her hair at age 8 or whatever she is, is because her mom and ‘mini-me’ Edourdo are constantly judging curly hair or hair in general. It’s the only thing Alessia could have been exposed to in order to deem her hair “bad”. I’m sure the whole house is run with Anna’s superficial biases and comparisons, and the kids desperately trying to live up to what she considers “good”.

• Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Alessia looked like she was going to pass out, which is why the person piercing her ears gave sweets and a drink.
Of course Jonathan thought putting a camera in front of her face was more important than comforting her.
She wasn't breathing, either. That girl has a lot of anxiety for a girl who only just turned 7...

Not sure what they will do with school? I remember there was a lot of drama when Emilia had hers done because she had to take them out for PE when they were still healing. Why did they not wait for the summer break?

• Sad

GoodieFoodie

Just opened Instagram and the first thing I see is a post of the A's saying first day of their new school! 😯

Speculations are right! They have changed schools! I bet its because the school is no longer tolerating the trans narrative! Prob saw it as being fake.

Seems its a public school too.. as their dressed casually.

I wish them th best!

They prob lef Emilia though.. seeing as she is almost done.

Reactions: 31

Greentrees

VIP Member
Fucking hell, what does he look like! Ick ick ick!
Omg, even a statue would run away from him!

BA1E690A-74EC-4309-9797-1CC35A0CC552.jpeg

He’s still wearing the same pyjama top he had on that same morning when Anna left to go to the farm, and he’s still wearing it at dinner time. Has he even showered! He must stink!
85625D89-42FD-45BA-A66E-B9FD73CF5175.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31