Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Jonathan’s TikTok’s have recently started coming up on my FYP and I’ve just seen the Olivia Rodrigo ticket video…. Does that child never say thank you?! All his videos just seem to be showering one child with gifts and them never saying thank you/acting like a spoiled brat.
I watched an older SJ vt yesterday, Eduardo's 5th birthday.

He was such a gorgeous little chap, really adorable. So it's really upsetting to see what he has become (through no fault of his own, I hasten to add)

What was particularly startling to me was all his presents were what we would normally perceive as girls gifts, barbies, barbie car, sparkly trainers etc. Most wrapped with "rainbow" ribbon. If it wasn't apparent that this whole trans thing is parent led, go look at this vt for confirmation.

Also Eduardo had no problem seeing his "pink and blue items". Straight out called them by their colour. So another confirmed lie to go with the hundreds of others spun by the revolting Jonathan.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

GoodieFoodie

This is hilarious! I read and thought the same thing the reply said haha.. let’s see when it’ll be deleted!
907786C4-086F-4EE0-A5EE-E4186B9E868A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
The 'who are you texting' Tiktok/short is so weird.
Jonathan wants to know if the 'Billy' E2 is texting is a boy or a girl, and 'it better not be a boy'. What? Surely in that family with all the flag waving they'd be aware that either a boy or a girl could be a potential love interest...? (if we were not talking about a 10 year old kid...)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Dublin18

Chatty Member
The thumbnail for the video of Alessia getting her ears pierced is purely to show that Emilia is developing. I’m completely done with this disgusting man 😡😡😡

• Sick
  • Angry

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
View attachment 2879300View attachment 2879302 So E1 and E2 can get their room’s redecorated twice in a month but they “don’t have time” to do the little ones rooms. Sure Anna
You would have thought Andrea's room would take priority seen as E2 ruined it.
Seemingly ripped a few things off the wall taking the paint with it.
And alessia has never had something that is just hers besides a cupboard with a cot in we will not call it a bedroom and badly half painted green and pink room

• Sad

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I think Jon solo parents everyday, as it looks like Anna styles 1 kid’s hair and that's her parenting for the day. The rest, (after workout, shower, glam), is Matt and pancakes, some fish cooked at 11:30 for dinner and scrolling Instagram in bed. Maybe she starts a load of laundry with 5-10 products added in and she’s in bed for the night at 8 pm.
Jon solo

Screenshot_20240430_222854_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Lorny

VIP Member
There is NO reason to record these last moment other than for monetised content. No way in hell would you ever fondly look back on being sat in the vets office with your dog you’re about to put down. I’m still traumatised from having to do it myself and would be absolutely mortified if there was video footage out there of the state I was in, and I most definitely would never be able to look back at it never mind edit a bloody video together of it.
Oh god I couldn’t even watch the end of that video without getting upset. Yeah why on earth would you film that?! The dogs are just props, any showing of feelings is just a performance.

• Sad

Wills315

VIP Member
I'm probably nitpicking but in the video where he gives E2 the phone, he shows no real gratitude. He briefly yells thanks towards the end but that's it . I know if my son was gifted a phone he would be saying thanks a thousand times before he even looked at the phone, I might not be a perfect parent but I will say my boy is extremely appreciative of everything and it's something I've consciously done is to not spoil him and make sure he always says his please and thank yous. Having no manners or appreciation for anything is a nasty trait to have I can see that child being an absolute terror once puberty hits.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
The tiktok of her last grooming with Theo did make me burst into tears, not for her obviously but just for that poor dog. No doubt he’s probably been struggling and in pain for a while but they barely pay any attention to any of them to properly notice until it’s too late.

• Sad
  • Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Just catching up on the vlogs. So... it's Oma's birthday, and Anna takes her to Brighton to see Erika, but then Matt is there as well? How odd is that? Yet Jonathan and E2 are home? It's not like E2 never gets to go anywhere when the others are at school, so why not celebrate Oma's birthday with auntie Erika? And then Matt again goes to Brighton with her to see her mum before she goes back home?

It is just such a strange situation, all of it.

• Sad
  • Wow

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
When Emilia starts going through her changes its going to cause some real confusion and upset with E2
Trying to explain why the same isn't going to happen to him.
I don't believe he's really trans, I think he's been groomed into thinking he is.

Hopefully he'll be delighted not to start female puberty, maybe a nice male puberty driven growth spurt , get bigger than his pervert dad and deck him one.

Greentrees

VIP Member
Anna being called out in the comments in her divorce rumours video. People can see right through their crap and clickbbait.

4071B606-2429-45E8-8481-74783D052716.jpeg

7BDE8F32-4E58-4823-A03F-F1774D564B7D.jpeg
:mad::mad:

06DEB164-5070-468D-A502-67A9E405A3C4.jpeg

And this one about the school.
1364E9DD-F189-427C-A8FD-AC75FD242B22.jpeg

Anna wrote - “Definitely a happy change”.

Are the kids happy for the change? or is it Jonathan and Anna that are happy for the change? I’m going with the latter.

If that's the case J & A are to blame for the school move, due to their fuckups along the way, so much so, the kids had to leave.

And I am betting "happy change" also means less expensive school fees, well, that is of course, depending on what sort of school they are attending now.

Anna and Jonathan are working their kids to pay for their own schooling. How utterly Pathetic! :mad:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Greentrees

VIP Member
I just watched Anna’s What I eat in a day video, and the audacity to feed herself better food and more nutritious than her very own children and to think this is acceptable! She is one very sick woman!

• Wow