Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Part of me thinks he went through this phase to persuade E2 to do the same, because initially when this all began J asked E2 “do you feel like a girl or a boy” and E2 said “boy”.. J looked pissed… Then out came J with his new non binary identity parading around in dresses with E2 and telling E2 all about Giselle….
He did this every. Single. Day.
An the 'boy Vs girl's Tiktoks where the 'boy' scenes would get sad music, and the 'girl' scene happy music.
He did this every single day during lockdown.
E2 knew Emilia was dad 's fave, dad of the year actually asked him on camera...
So this was a way to get attention.
Perfect grooming situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

craftypudding

Luckily for Eduardo he lives on Terf Island currently so his parents will have to move to another country if they want to give him drugs and enforce his social transition on others on an ongoing basis. I suppose they could go home to Ireland but I think all of Europe is starting to wake up to this nonsense. He might be in the first cohort of children who stand a chance of at least not suffering permanent physical damage, although the mental damage has already started.

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I find Emilias personality grating. Granted she is dealing with a repellent moronic father but her attitude and mode of speech ( to me at least) comes across as badly acted and performative. You may bet this 'attitude' is being directed by Jono. It's how he thinks a teenager should behave and as for this Tommy lark, it is utterly ridiculous.
Emilia is experiencing the opposite of E2. Her whole life she was her dad's favourite, the 'always camera ready' girl, showered in attention and gifts. Now it's E2. It may be in part because she does not want to be filmed as much anymore, but this has to hurt.

They have messed up their kids' lives.

Marie_10

Sorry I'm late to the conversation but I absolutely don't believe Anna when she said that everything is fine between her and Jono. I don't think that they will get a divorce because being together as a family is a big part of their revenue, but I don't believe that they are still in love. They live together as roommates and probably can't stand each other, which is why they barely spend any time together.

It's sad to say but I truly think that she's in love with Matt...

TFP_SA

how old is A1? 7? absolutely right that her appearance shouldn't be much more than a passing concern at her age. she's a nice/normal looking little girl, end of story. she should be mostly thinking about friends, games, toys, tv, music, and so on.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Just when you think they can't sink any lower. Why, WHYYYY, film something so upsetting. Nothing is off limits for these two if it makes them money.

I'm actually bawling watching that video. That poor little dog was barely able to breathe. At least he will now be out of his misery. It's the other five I now feel sorry for, caged up in a utility room & totally neglected.
:cry:

• Sad

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
This is what really frustrates me about influencer families who make money and they decide to put their kids into private school. Make sure you have enough money put aside to get them all the way through without having to move them! It's so disruptive to the kids. The kids made them that money.

It would not surprise me if in addition to the money issue, the previous school have just had enough of their shit. Between sharing the schools details, talking badly about them, and that's beside the whole E2 issue.

Greentrees

VIP Member
704C243D-B7EF-43E5-A52D-AAD3E6410426.jpeg

Can she even move in those jeans?! They look like the most uncomfortable jeans I have ever seen in my life. They are so tight! How would one even breathe in those. They are literally digging into her waist and strangling her bits. Why would you wear something so ill fitting. I certainly couldn’t. She’s always wearing clothing that are way too small. She really does look ridiculous in them.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
I wonder if Edie has started getting anxious about going to school because they’re realising that they’re not actually a girl and doesn’t want to rbe. Surely if it was to do with the school itself then they’d just put Edie in a new school like the A’s
I've notice E2 isn't dressing in overly girly, sparkly, frilly dresses etc anymore... it's all oversized tshirt's and joggers these days.... almost as if they're not wanting to be girly at all!

• Wow
  • Sad

Greentrees

VIP Member
Jonathan has photoshopped long red/pink hair on Alessia on the thumbnail, making her look older than she is, she’s 7 not 21. That's not how her hair looks normally, plus he's edited that fake hair image styled over to one side to give her more of an alluring look! He is creating a look through his eyes of how he wants her to look and for other weirdos like him.

Little does she know that her dad is trying to draw attention to sicko’s like him and she has no clue what her own dad is doing. I despair.

97000776-178D-47F2-AF77-56E63338C34E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
I’m a bit late to comment but poor Alessia having no one’s hand to hold when having her ears pierced - just a camera in her face! Poor little girl looked terrified. Jonathan if you’re reading, please put down the camera and tend to your children. Alessia looked so anxious and like she wanted to cry but was holding it in. Poor little girl
---
Just seen that Emilia is auditioning for the west end today… interesting. Is anyone able to workout which show is auditioning for children today?
---
I’ve just checked and April&May for auditions for Matilda and her classmates. Will be very shocked if Emilia gets even a background character
---
It says that Matilda’s classmates have to be under 4’10”. Not sure if Emilia is that small? But it’s hard to tell on the vlogs so maybe she is
---
I think it’s unfair for J to post about Emilia’s audition. He really doesn’t let any of his kids have any privacy

Last edited:
  • Sad

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
I’ve spoken on here before, along with others, about having an ED. I am a healthy weight and have a much better relationship with food than I’ve ever had. I still have days when I struggle with food, and that’s after years of therapy. If i inadvertently loose weight, and start to look gaunt , i have to remind myself that it’s not healthy.
Anyway, back to Anna, and Matt. I can not for the life of me fathom why Matt would set up a camera, in his bathroom, and record himself being sick. I’m not posting a photo as it’s not something I want to put out there.
I think sharing his story with an ED is of course completely appropriate and encouraged, as not enough men share their experiences in recovery. Yet, Matt thinks it’s ok to post this??? I can see why they’re friends now.
I thought this was awful. I actually found it really shocking. I felt like he was doing it for clickbait rather than sincerely trying to raise awareness of EDs.

• Wow

hdhshh67

Omg “trying to make my daughter like her curly hair by making my hair look worse and making it all about me” what the actual hell was that video

Greentrees

VIP Member
I just don't understand what's going on with his hair 😂 🤮
No, neither do we! haha He’s had 2 hair transplants and his hair looks worse than before if that’s even possible cause it looked bad before. The few strands he has left are hanging on for dear life and he is brushing those few strands forward to cover his balding head giving a square shape at the front. His hair style looks similar to Herman Munster’s hair style from The Addams Family.
74B15B84-0039-4108-B099-C02EF4FD2521.jpeg
ECB668C8-C56E-4789-AE2B-7C77231D00EC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Ugh but Edie is a "girl" so I think he's pretending to be an over protective dad making sure his "daughter" isn't texting boys?

Or he's "outing" an innocent 10 year old male child as being same sex attracted. Whatever way you look at it, Edie is too young to experience romantic/sexual attraction and it's just another way for Jono to demonstrate what a fucked up creep he is with his weird deviant thoughts
It's just so messy... Most fathers who are protective of their daughters getting involved with boys is because of the pregnancy aspect of it, no worries here......

And yes, it's yet another clip of him sexualising his far too young children. He's utterly disgusting.

• Sick
  • Sad

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Imagine your own mother and father destroying your life for money.

There is not a chance in hell that Edie will not have mental struggles, perhaps the other kids too when they realize they have effectively had their life sold to the world as their lazy arsed parents didn't want to do an honest days work.

It's absolutely deplorable:cry:

Last edited:
  • Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna sharing her grandmother's advice to 'go outside every day'. Before Matt, she used to only go out for school runs, and before that, she never left the house at all.

• Haha

wildmoon

Another time line lapse for Jonboy - says they didn’t know that Anna was pregnant when the puppies were born, well she would’ve been about 4/5 months along when they were born and I vividly remember all the “jokes” about Sina and Anna being pregnant together 🙄 always rewriting history to fit the narrative

Greentrees

VIP Member
What a sleaze he is! Have a bit of decency, Matt, ain't no one wants to see that. That looks like something that should be on grindr. What a wholesome page his IG page is (I'm being sarcastic). Its mixed with posts of his kids and the Sj kids and then you come across some posts of him sticking out his butt in nothing but his jocks, combined with a few frontal shots of him in his boxers with his appendage outlined. Like I said...wholesome. Not!

I can see why he is associated with the likes of Jonathan and Anna.. they are cut from the same trashy, grubby cloth.

Last edited:
  • Sick