SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she only allow them fish at home? Does Jonathan only eat fish as well? I genuinely don't get her reasoning, the kids would probably feel much better if they were allowed some beef, chicken, eggs, etc.
Jonathan always says they eat plant based food… yet have milk, eggs, cheese, FISH and more! He has the same lunch everyday, which I think is sushi, and the kids have tuna and sweetcorn EVERYDAY! The A’s still share one, which I find so odd. No wonder they shovel sweet things so much, they’ll be nna says she’s vegetarian, then sometimes remembers to correct herself and says pescatarian.
I became vegetarian aged 7, in the early 90’s. It was due to me learning about animal testing at school and decided to stop eating meat. Plus I hated eating mince and the smell of bacon made me gag! It was so tricky to find veggie meals, and I’d mostly have meat and two veg, minus the meat! I definitely think part of it was linked to me ED, as I restricted food groups a lot.
Anyway… I cook meat for my family, and never told them not to eat meat.
if she can cook fish, she can also cook chicken, beef etc. if she felt so strongly about not eating meat, then she would stop them eating fish and having meat when they’re out. She should also make sure they’re having a diet to replace things lost that can be found in meat.
it also makes me cross that she lets them eat so much sugar, and is so obsessed with her looks, knowing how much of an issue she has with food. I made sure my children ate food for enjoyment and didn’t restrict foods, and had a balanced diet. As adults and teens, they all enjoy food and also exercise in a healthy way.
I truly hope none of them have issue with food as they’re older, but my gut is telling me they will. Likely Alessia as she is left out so much.

Does anyone know if they get free school meals at private school? I hope so, as even though some schools don’t have the best options, at least it’s better than half a sandwich

Reactions: 14
Not sure about 'the new school', but when the Es started the one Emilia still goes to, Jonathan commented on how nice the menu looked, and Anna adjusted her meal plan to it.
Then COVID hit, and she had to give them a packed lunch. Not sure if they ever got back to school lunches after that.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t like to share the kids faces on here, but Alessias face really says it all! It’s so odd that EVERYTHING is related to being gay or trans. I’m pretty sure that rainbow cake was just a cake she chose. Just because it’s a rainbow, it doesn’t have to be to do with LGBTQ+ community. My niece had a rainbow cake for her third birthday because she likes rainbows!! 🌈
Matts face sums him up when he’s with Anna! His content (aside from the ED one) without Anna, he’s less of a twit. They really bring out the worst in each other.
I do wonder if she hadnt met Matt, whether she’d be constantly posting about pride? Dont forget they didn’t mention anything when it was Trans Awareness week!
Matts mum didn’t look too happy to be meeting Anna…

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
All the people moaning about the gluten free noodles - they're rice noodles so of course they're gluten free :rolleyes:

Poor Alessia, even having her birthday overshadowed by that toxic man-baby Matt.

All the people moaning about the gluten free noodles - they're rice noodles so of course they're gluten free :rolleyes:
Agreed - they are ones of those foods that are naturally gluten free, in the same way they're naturally vegan. They've not been taken from the "free from" section.

Reactions: 7
So for the loved up besties to eat cake every day , she’s restricting even more and he’s throwing up - 🙄

Reactions: 5
Agreed - they are ones of those foods that are naturally gluten free, in the same way they're naturally vegan. They've not been taken from the "free from" section.
I’m not gluten free, but do prefer rice noodles over normal ones. It didn’t cross my mind they were gluten free, if anything that would deter me from buying as often gf doesn’t taste as nice. It’s strange that here have GF on the packaging, I’ve just checked and mine don’t say that

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:
SacconeJolys #95 Still posting clickbait & jailbait, the finances must not be great

I actaully died when in her.new vlog john says she dont let him go out and she loves mat more than him , i know its a joke but god that made me laugh , dont think she knew what to say , he did look abit hurt 🤣
---
Oh ffs not anna getting annoyed when her and mat trying take a photo and alessia is trying to b in it too :(

Reactions: 10
So anna finds it hilarious the As were up and playing with toys at 10.30/11pm
She only knew because j told her obviously she was already sleeping forget the kids anna comes first in her eyes 😡
They went to the farm with matt and his kids again no jono
My god emilias dress is so inappropriate I'm shocked she was allowed to go out in it
Her backside is just barely covered and they went on big slides, bouncy activities things you really need to be sensibly dressed for.
Thankfully she wasn't filmed don't want to know how many people she may have exposed herself to!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She only knew because j told her obviously she was already sleeping forget the kids anna comes first in her eyes 😡
My god emilias dress is so inappropriate I'm shocked she was allowed to go out in it
Her backside is just barely covered and they went on big slides, bouncy activities things you really need to be sensibly dressed for.
Thankfully she wasn't filmed don't want to know how many people she may have exposed herself to!!
They just ditched the kids at one point , i peronally could never do that , would take 2 seconds for someone to snatch a child!
I think she wears cycling shorts underneath but still soo inappropriate and ive noticed she wears that dress all the time

Reactions: 6
Have they mentioned anything about starting on hormones? Is that possible in the UK? Sorry I’m not familiar with the process or laws

Reactions: 2
I think its actually a romper, and not a dress; but yes.. I also thought it was inappropriate.

Have they mentioned anything about starting on hormones? Is that possible in the UK? Sorry I’m not familiar with the process or laws

👆🏻is from the NHS page. Basically, actual medical treatment doesn’t happen until they’re 16+

Even then, there’s a lot of assessing, in order to do what’s best for the child. The NHS doesn’t always cover all surgeries, for example breast augmentation

Reactions: 3

Poor Alessia, even having her birthday overshadowed by that toxic man-baby Matt.
Just FYI not all rice noodles are gluten free as sometimes they are coated in gluten containing substances eg flour to stop them sticking together 'of course'
It must be nice to be so privileged that you can roll your eyes at people not being happy when selfish knobheads eat foods specifically made for people who can not eat gluten.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just FYI not all rice noodles are gluten free as sometimes they are coated in gluten containing substances eg flour to stop them sticking together 'of course'
It must be nice to be so privileged that you can roll your eyes at people not being happy when selfish knobheads eat foods specifically made for people who can not eat gluten.
I feel like this is a very weird take on Anna eating gluten free food. It’s not like there is a limited number of gluten free foods available in the shops per day & those without a medical condition are using them up. There is no shortage. If people want to want to eat gluten free for whatever reason - why not?! No-one is saying that coeliac disease isn’t real or serious. My daughter’s best mate is coeliac & so I’m well aware of the seriousness of it. But if gluten makes you feel a bit tit or, like me, gives me hellish stomach cramps if I eat too much, then thankfully, there is a lot of options these days!

Anna is many things but really don’t think she’s doing much wrong here!

Reactions: 15
I feel like this is a very weird take on Anna eating gluten free food. It’s not like there is a limited number of gluten free foods available in the shops per day & those without a medical condition are using them up. There is no shortage. If people want to want to eat gluten free for whatever reason - why not?! No-one is saying that coeliac disease isn’t real or serious. My daughter’s best mate is coeliac & so I’m well aware of the seriousness of it. But if gluten makes you feel a bit tit or, like me, gives me hellish stomach cramps if I eat too much, then thankfully, there is a lot of options these days!

Anna is many things but really don’t think she’s doing much wrong here!
I’ve bought gluten free cookies for my mother in law, and eaten them before she visited. She kindly cooked us a gluten free Christmas dinner. I didn’t feel bad at all. It’s like asking meat eaters not to buy vegetarian food. It’s not like those reborn mums buying milk and depriving people. There’s enough free from food in the supermarkets for everyone and it’s available for everyone to purchase. Let’s not just be outraged for the sake of being outraged.

This time....
---
Eating strictly gluten free can lead to health issues.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.