SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Anna afraid of 'Gluten Belly'? She is not gluten intolerant but it can certainly makes you bloat and gassy.

Reactions: 6
I feel like this is a very weird take on Anna eating gluten free food. It’s not like there is a limited number of gluten free foods available in the shops per day & those without a medical condition are using them up. There is no shortage. If people want to want to eat gluten free for whatever reason - why not?! No-one is saying that coeliac disease isn’t real or serious. My daughter’s best mate is coeliac & so I’m well aware of the seriousness of it. But if gluten makes you feel a bit tit or, like me, gives me hellish stomach cramps if I eat too much, then thankfully, there is a lot of options these days!

Anna is many things but really don’t think she’s doing much wrong here!
Actually there are many times when I haven't been able to get certain foods for my daughter especially bread (obvs this isn't aimed at Anna as she was eating rice noodles).
But people who think there's no harm in it just annoy me, as if my child eats the tiniest amount of gluten she is seriously ill for at least 6 weeks and I mean projectile vomiting, migraines, severe anaemia, diarrhoea, rashes and massive pain, as well as deficiencies in most vitamins as until the villi heal she can't absorb anything.
So i Don't think that I have a weird take on this at all, I think I'm justified.
---
This time....
---
Eating strictly gluten free can lead to health issues.
Yes!!
---
I’ve bought gluten free cookies for my mother in law, and eaten them before she visited. She kindly cooked us a gluten free Christmas dinner. I didn’t feel bad at all. It’s like asking meat eaters not to buy vegetarian food. It’s not like those reborn mums buying milk and depriving people. There’s enough free from food in the supermarkets for everyone and it’s available for everyone to purchase. Let’s not just be outraged for the sake of being outraged.
It's actually not at all like vegetarians and meat eaters unless those vegetarians end up in hospital every time they eat meat like my child does when she has gluten.....being vegetarian is a choice.
And try explaining to a child (my daughter was 18 months old when she was diagnosed) why she can't have certain foods because the shops ran out as people who didn't need them were buying them anyway. So I'm not being outraged for the sake of being outraged. I'm being outraged because I've been in the position where non coeliac people have bought all of the gluten free options of specific foods and my CHILD has had to do without. I will always fight for people not to do this as it isn't fair.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion # 95

Anna eating lean and dressing like a tween, will she ever grow up?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just FYI not all rice noodles are gluten free as sometimes they are coated in gluten containing substances eg flour to stop them sticking together 'of course'
It must be nice to be so privileged that you can roll your eyes at people not being happy when selfish knobheads eat foods specifically made for people who can not eat gluten.
Pipe down with that thanks, you don't know any of our personal situations here! She's literally NOT taking an item from the Free From section, it's something that HAPPENS to be gluten free. Sure - not all rice noodles are gluten free but there's no evidence she's chosen these ones on purpose.

There's plenty of awful things these two do - keep your energy for that.

Reactions: 15
Again, she is not having a 'free from' product this time. She went about a year of going specifically gluten free, claiming bloat was the issue. Later she admitted it was an ED choice.

Reactions: 8
Ah ffs why is the most traction this threads gotten in ages been all because of the kinds of noodles these folks eat?!

zzzZzzzZzzzz

Anna looking very thin in her latest ‘workout’ well skmething isn’t adding up methinks.. but she continues to harp on about priding herself in being fully recovered 🙄 Come off it lady. Something else that grinded my gears was a recent video in which she’s essentially giving herself and Jono a pat on the back for thinking consent is oh so important. Speaking as if she were a saint for not filming Emilia’s face in one clip. They must really think people are stupid. What about the 10 years of up close, intimate, embarrassing, humiliating, tmi, inappropriate footage of all four children? Not to mention other children at birthday parties, parents of children, family members, regular civilians who very likely didn’t give them consent to film them? Only once or twice on the odd occasion have I seen them blur someone’s face but is a very recent thing they started.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s now obsessed about her arms and legs being smaller 🙄

I expect she’s worried that she’s going to lose her replaced breast fat cells so a proper boob job will be next

Reactions: 7
Again, she is not having a 'free from' product this time. She went about a year of going specifically gluten free, claiming bloat was the issue. Later she admitted it was an ED choice.
Yes, agree.

Also, I think people are losing sight of Anna's disordered eating behaviours she adopted during the peak of her ED, that seems to still be evident.

Anna buying Gluten free foods have been on Anna's radar for years. If you go back to some of her earlier vlogs and throughout, she incorporated many gluten free products in her diet. From memory pasta, biscuits, bread, cereal's etc., specifically purchased as another way she believed was going to reach her goal to lose weight and reduce tummy bloat, and what she considered was ‘more healthy’ eating. It’s not something that's new now, she has always jumped on whatever fad or diet that is going to help her, in her mind, achieve weight loss, it's all tied into her ED. It's not a random thing, now.

She doesn’t give a tit what her children eat so taking from kids who do need to eat gluten or whatever wouldn’t cross her mind . Annal only cares about herself and now Matt

Reactions: 12
I think we really need to move on from noodle gate. We’ll never know if she bought them on purpose or not.
Let’s get back to Jonnys penis tattoo and Anna’s granny workout

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell, what does he look like! Ick ick ick!
Omg, even a statue would run away from him!

BA1E690A-74EC-4309-9797-1CC35A0CC552.jpeg

He’s still wearing the same pyjama top he had on that same morning when Anna left to go to the farm, and he’s still wearing it at dinner time. Has he even showered! He must stink!
85625D89-42FD-45BA-A66E-B9FD73CF5175.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2975975

He’s still wearing the same pyjama top he had on that same morning when Anna left to go to the farm, and he’s still wearing it at dinner time. Has he even showered! He must stink!
View attachment 2975994
Looks like the sort of outfit you'd have on to do some painting and DIY around the house. Boggin!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pipe down with that thanks, you don't know any of our personal situations here! She's literally NOT taking an item from the Free From section, it's something that HAPPENS to be gluten free. Sure - not all rice noodles are gluten free but there's no evidence she's chosen these ones on purpose.

There's plenty of awful things these two do - keep your energy for that.
Nah ill not pipe down thanks. She could have got it from the free from section, unless you were shopping with her you'd not know.
---

View attachment 2975975

View attachment 2975994
I just don't understand what's going on with his hair 😂 🤮

It’s dreadful that Jonathan is filming E2 swearing and plastering herself in makeup on TikTok. She is a ten year old child who shouldn’t be on any social media at all, and yet her mind has been completely rotted by her awful father encouraging her to obsess over materialistic possessions and over-exaggerated teenage behaviour. It gets worse and worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The difference between cooking for her self and for the kids is shocking.
She eats much healthier whilst the kids are fed piles of sugar and chocolate.
Why don't they get scrambled egg or yoghurt and fruit to snack on
Andrea had to beg for an egg and hasn't stopped loving it
The faces she pulls are so unneeded
Jonathan avoids dairy and she has almond milk so why do they buy so much cows milk each week?

It’s dreadful that Jonathan is filming E2 swearing and plastering herself in makeup on TikTok. She is a ten year old child who shouldn’t be on any social media at all, and yet her mind has been completely rotted by her awful father encouraging her to obsess over materialistic possessions and over-exaggerated teenage behaviour. It gets worse and worse.
And he thinks this behaviour is going to land E2 on TV shows etc. Nobody wants that attitude and behaviour... and nobody certainly wants to deal with his as a parent on set. The backlash they get in the media alone is enough to not touch them. If they were humble, maybe they would have gotten a few opportunities.

Reactions: 9
Feels like he is really trying to cast Edie in the teenager role with videos with the swearing sassy behaviour, skin care and the recent short with all the comebacks to say since Emelia isn't wanting to be on the videos as much.

Honestly the transformation Edie has had in the last year in bratty behaviour is something especially compared to how they used to be when this Edie nonsense had started.

Reactions: 14
1. As if, she looks in her 40s!!
2. Is that all that matters to these people, looking young?? V concerning, I wouldn't be surprised if he encourages her ED behaviour!

Screenshot_20240605_203000_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.