SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Relevant to this group, IYKUK.

A review on Lucy Wyndham-Read’s workouts.
Best from 8 min.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
bleeping hell, what does he look like! Ick ick ick!
Omg, even a statue would run away from him!

View attachment 2975975

He’s still wearing the same pyjama top he had on that same morning when Anna left to go to the farm, and he’s still wearing it at dinner time. Has he even showered! He must stink!
View attachment 2975994
What the duck is on the top of his head????
Has he got one of Jake Quickendens old syrups on...
And he looks like oddbod out of Carry on Screaming in the second photo...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Relevant to this group, IYKUK.

A review on Lucy Wyndham-Read’s workouts.
Best from 8 min.

I know this has nothing to do with the workouts but it just reminded me of a comment Anna made to Lucy about her being lucky not having to deal with a husband and children.

Lucy had a fiancé who died in an accident where he was shot. Anna clearly didn’t even give it a second thought as she kept it in her vlog.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Lucy's workouts are great, in my opinion. I had a lot of postpartum complications after last delivery. Also it helped my SIL after accident where movements were limited. Her simpler workouts are great for those who don't want high intensity and complicated movements.
To be honest, Anna is lazy and has neither of limitations, so why she doesn't do a Blogilates or a Chloe Ting workout?

Reactions: 10
I just don't understand what's going on with his hair 😂 🤮
No, neither do we! haha He’s had 2 hair transplants and his hair looks worse than before if that’s even possible cause it looked bad before. The few strands he has left are hanging on for dear life and he is brushing those few strands forward to cover his balding head giving a square shape at the front. His hair style looks similar to Herman Munster’s hair style from The Addams Family.
74B15B84-0039-4108-B099-C02EF4FD2521.jpeg
ECB668C8-C56E-4789-AE2B-7C77231D00EC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
No, neither do we! haha He’s had 2 hair transplants and his hair looks worse than before if that’s even possible cause it looked bad before. The few strands he has left are hanging on for dear life and he is brushing those few strands forward to cover his balding head giving a square shape at the front. His hair style looks similar to Herman Munster’s hair style from The Addams Family.
View attachment 2977086View attachment 2977092
lol.. I got my Families mixed up I meant Herman Munster from The Munsters not the Addams Family.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Reading the comments under Jonathan's last video is really uncomfortable... So many people asking about Edie and wanting to see her, there's more comments about Edie than about the video. I hope that it's kids commenting this and not grown men.

• Sick
View attachment 2977086View attachment 2977092
I’ll just leave this here again 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this has nothing to do with the workouts but it just reminded me of a comment Anna made to Lucy about her being lucky not having to deal with a husband and children.

Lucy had a fiancé who died in an accident where he was shot. Anna clearly didn’t even give it a second thought as she kept it in her vlog.
Yes, I remember that. Disgusting woman, but also Jonathan for not editing it out.

Reactions: 9
Lucy's workouts are great, in my opinion. I had a lot of postpartum complications after last delivery. Also it helped my SIL after accident where movements were limited. Her simpler workouts are great for those who don't want high intensity and complicated movements.
To be honest, Anna is lazy and has neither of limitations, so why she doesn't do a Blogilates or a Chloe Ting workout?
I agree, I did them for a while as well and did see results. But I did them with more intensity than Anna because she just flops around.

Reactions: 6
I know Lucy used Anna just as much as vice versa, but she must be so ashamed of this association. Anna is not getting any results from years of doing her workouts. The only time she did was when Lucy actually came over a few times a week.

Reactions: 9
I just watched Anna’s What I eat in a day video, and the audacity to feed herself better food and more nutritious than her very own children and to think this is acceptable! She is one very sick woman!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I just watched Anna’s What I eat in a day video, and the audacity to feed herself better food and more nutritious than her very own children and to think this is acceptable! She is one very sick woman!
She forgot to show all the food and drink she has with Matt!

Reactions: 8
I recon both of them with their ED just stare at that food and don’t eat it 🤣
I'm honestly really sus of her "what I eat in a day" vids - it feels like she puts the food in her mouth then cuts the camera and doesn't actually eat it.

Also I think generally it's not healthy for her to be posting these types of videos as someone "recovered" from an ED

I'm honestly really sus of her "what I eat in a day" vids - it feels like she puts the food in her mouth then cuts the camera and doesn't actually eat it.

Also I think generally it's not healthy for her to be posting these types of videos as someone "recovered" from an ED
And her followers are encouraging her to keep posting her WIAWs

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.