SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not Jono living the life he would have liked in this videos. It's just him chasing the content because he's not got an original idea in his head 😂😂

Screenshot_20240602_174941_com.google.android.youtube_edit_355177869089553.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They are forever following trends, to hell with parenting... But it's usually just one 'favourite' child that gets attention, and that right now is money maker E2, who did not get a look in when Emilia was the star of the show...

Reactions: 9
Exploited their children 4 since they each were in the womb but now all of a sudden they want to act like they care about giving their children consent? they haven’t cared about giving their children privacy and respect all these years and children don’t understand what they’re consenting to so when they say they want to be filmed the children just see a camera and getting their parents attention but the children don’t see and understand that content of them can end up all over the Internet in the hands of pedophiles.

Anna and Jonathan think they’re amazing parents for respecting when one of their children doesn’t want to be shown in a photograph online or doesn’t want to be in a video….that doesn’t make you an amazing parent cause you happily have exploited your child for years making lots of money using your kids but now you want to act like you care about your childrens privacy.

I’m glad E1 speaks up for herself and says no to being filmed or having photos of her posted because it’s important she knows she can say no but it’s still so unfair that her life has been exploited for years by her parents and people will still recognise her and her siblings because of her awful child exploiting parents.

Reactions: 21
Less than 2 minutes into Anna's vlog and she's ranting, firstly about how she apparently values the kids decisions when it comes to consenting to filming and social media usage
Ermm no you don't not does matt or the guy that lives under your roof!

Secondly about how people had opinions about alessias hair.
She can't see why anyone would be bothered well from what I can see it's how it always looks unbrushed and uncared for.
It's never trimmed and rarely styled besides painful looking straightening.
Anna says A1 has the choice of what she would like and has it down even for PE by the sounds of things which is not only unhygienic but unsafe should it get caught or obscure her view at the wrong time.

The issue is lice is a big thing in schools
Hence why most have it up during school time to minimise chances to catch anything.
Letting her have it down constantly as with the Es makes the chances of bringing things home bigger
Anna would scream at the top of her lungs if that ever happened.
She would just buzzcut andrea though.

Can I just say the only reason Anna took E2 and alessia to gravity was surprise surprise because she was meeting matt and kids who she also spent the next day with.
Their friendship is unhealthy
She can't bare to spend one minute away from him
I saw one of his posts he was with his mom in shopping centre and conveniently Anna was their too so he went to meet up but not planned obviously
She takes them out of the goodness of her heart
His mother didn't look too impressed to be honest.

Reactions: 15
Sheesh! Her unhealthy obsession with Matt and tracking his activities is going to cost a lot.
The consent is just a clickbait..they are devils in disguise. The kids will never have privacy in SJ house. Every stuff is monitored, discussed, edited to feed predators.

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or Edie is very quiet and shut in around Anna but then around Jonathan she screams and shouts and seems overly excited? She also seems less "diva" around Anna. I wonder if Jonathan makes her act this way, or if for some reason she's just more introverted around her mum...

Also I don't get why Anna has to wash and dry Emilia's hair? Isn't she old enough to do it herself, I'm pretty sure that I was showering alone at her age... I noticed that Emilia's hair often looks a bit greasy which is normal with puberty but it also means that she should probably learn to take care of it on her own and wash it more frequently.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I dread to think why there’s changes in Edies behaviour around Jonny and Anna. I hope it’s just bribery to buy them things and nothing more sinister (bribery isn’t a good thing either)

Reactions: 6
Anna trys to make out the dinners she cooks for the kids, they really like. Everytime she has asked the kids at the table they struggle to give a positive response but she keeps talking it up as though they are loving her food, that’s not the vibe I’m getting.

In Anna's vlog today she made salmon again in a spicy marinate with flat gluten free rice noodles on the side and said it was a success with the kids!

No it wasn't, when Anna asked Alessia if she liked it she gave a meek reply and said yes, only because Anna was hyping it up, Alessia was too busy eating her dessert yoghurt mix. It was like she just said yes to get Anna off her back and the camera out of her face. And then she asked Andrea when he was putting a whole entire cookie in his mouth as he walked over to his dish on the table.... His dinner looked barely touched.

654BCE91-5372-4489-95A2-7CFE4A3515B6.jpeg

There was so much left on his plate, then when she realised how much was on the plate she made an excuse and said "i gave them pretty big portions” yer, sure Jan! He didn't want to eat it!

She never deviates from a certain specific base of ingredients she uses in her meals. Its always salmon or prawns marinated in soy sauce, chilli, spicy spices concoction with some gluten free rice noodles or rice.

Everything she decides to cook is a low calorie, lean meal designed for her not her kids!

Give'em a roast and roast potatoes with a mix of roast veggies, They will lose their minds, Anna, Go on, give it a try!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Anna trys to make out the dinners she cooks for the kids, they really like. Everytime she has asked the kids at the table they struggle to give a positive response but she keeps talking it up as though they are loving her food, that’s not the vibe I’m getting.

In Anna's vlog today she made salmon again in a spicy marinate with flat gluten free rice noodles on the side and said it was a success with the kids!

No it wasn't, when Anna asked Alessia if she liked it she gave a meek reply and said yes, only because Anna was hyping it up, Alessia was too busy eating her dessert yoghurt mix. It was like she just said yes to get Anna off her back and the camera out of her face. And then she asked Andrea when was putting a whole entire cookie in his mouth as he walked over to his dish on the table.... His dinner looked barely touched.

View attachment 2971445

There was so much left on his plate, then when she realised how much was on the plate she made an excuse and said "i gave them pretty big portions” yer, sure Jan! He didn't want to eat it!

She never deviates from a certain specific base of ingredients she uses in her meals. Its always salmon or prawns marinated in soy sauce, chilli, spicy spices concoction with some gluten free rice noodles or rice.

Everything she decides to cook is a low calorie, lean meal designed for her not her kids!

Give'em a roast and roast potatoes with a mix of roast veggies, They will loose their minds, Anna, Go on, give it a try!
The worst part is that the kids had a friend over and she still served up a meal they don't like who knows if the friend ate anything either.

She so made up that excuse on the spot wasn't a big portion they hated it
Plain and simple.

I shouldn't have to ask but was it definitely gluten free noodles?
The amount of carbs in that house on a daily basis nobody needs gluten free foods
Save it for those who do!

Reactions: 11
I shouldn't have to ask but was it definitely gluten free noodles?
Yes, they definitely were Organic gluten free rice noodles. Here’s a screenshot from the vlog.

449C0BFF-E9FD-46F7-81B9-2127202575D0.jpeg

Since when are her or her kids intolerant to gluten?! Anna used to buy everything gluten free, and still does by the looks of things. Her incorporating gluten free products and omitting certain foods from her diet isn't an intolerance, its her eliminating certain food groups as part of her eating disorder and a fear of gaining weight.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Yep another banger Anna Saccone meal like others have said!

The SJ kids are used to salmon so I'm guessing the plate with the full portion of salmon & snow peas left is the poor friends plate. Only some gluggy GF noodles ate, such a sustainable meal. The poor thing was probably starving after, I was always too shy to say something to a friends mum with stuff like that & we all know how cold Anna would be.

The rest of the plates aren’t much better either, no wonder they scoff sugar, chocolate and more sugar!

104F8DAC-7424-4AFF-82B3-A6B84C03C698.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yep another banger Anna Saccone meal like others have said!

The SJ kids are used to salmon so I'm guessing the plate with the full portion of salmon & snow peas left is the poor friends plate. Only some gluggy GF noodles ate, such a sustainable meal. The poor thing was probably starving after, I was always too shy to say something to a friends mum with stuff like that & we all know how cold Anna would be.

The rest of the plates aren’t much better either, no wonder they scoff sugar, chocolate and more sugar!

View attachment 2971584
i wonder how much wasted food comes out of that house.. and all because she only thinks about herself and what she wants- just let the kids live on sugar :rolleyes:

4879F43E-831C-4C7C-B069-41AEB9F227FD.jpeg

Did she raid Alessia’s closet?! She looks so juvenile! Give it up Anna, stop dressing like a child! Grow up!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2971844

Did she raid Alessia’s closet?! She looks so juvenile! Give it up Anna, stop dressing like a child! Grow up!
Pushing 40 prancing around in pink crop tops acid wash jeans covered in pink flowers and mermaid curls.. what are the tacky lips on her phone case? i have to voice my opinion on those horrendous flat white shoes she wears too I like Vans but those look ridiculous like hospital or maid shoes 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In one of her ,'I am now recovered' videos some time ago she admitted the intermediate fasting and the gluten free diet were ED inspired. Another red flag she is on a downward cycle again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.