SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annal is mentally stuck in her early teens hence striving by whatever means available to ensure she gets a young teens body. If she wasn’t such a witch to her kids I’d feel sorry for her .

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2971844

Did she raid Alessia’s closet?! She looks so juvenile! Give it up Anna, stop dressing like a child! Grow up!
She looks utterly, utterly ridiculous! When is she going to grow up? And she has never been in recovery just in different phases/stages of her ED. I don't get how her followers don't see she preached so much bullshit about body positivity when she was truly deeply unhappy with get body and in the throes of an ED.

With all the fish and tuna they eat- mercury abounds in that house.

She also lost a ton of weight before her mommy makeover, so her surgeon told her to not to lose any more. She prepped for the tummy tuck with extreme dieting.

It seems like a mental illness to be buying clothes from the tween/junior section of stores.

Reactions: 14
I never usually post, but the gluten free noodles have really annoyed me. My little girl has coeliac (had the blood tests and biopsy) and so can't have any gluten at all and at times it is so hard to find certain gf products and it's because of people like Anna and those on diets that buy it all when they don't need it!! Like, idgaf if it is better for losing weight etc my daughter physically can't have anything except gf so f**k off buying stuff you don't need 🙄😡

Sorry for the rant, just really annoys me that my child sometimes can't have food she likes cos stupid knobhead people fancy something without gluten

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I never usually post, but the gluten free noodles have really annoyed me. My little girl has coeliac (had the blood tests and biopsy) and so can't have any gluten at all and at times it is so hard to find certain gf products and it's because of people like Anna and those on diets that buy it all when they don't need it!! Like, idgaf if it is better for losing weight etc my daughter physically can't have anything except gf so f**k off buying stuff you don't need 🙄😡

Sorry for the rant, just really annoys me that my child sometimes can't have food she likes cos stupid knobhead people fancy something without gluten
As a fellow celiac it annoyed me a ton as well. Overall I just hate how she feeds her kids, barely any protein and fat, mostly empty carbs and sweets. Only a few fruits and very minimal veggies. She's not trying at all, she only aims for the lowest amount of calories when she makes family meals...

• Heart
What anna is doing is really dangerous.
Those kids will grow up realising just how much they are deprived of
We all saw Emilia and the ham and andrea wanting egg.
Unless they've given the school dietary instructions it must be a whole different world for them
No prawn curries, buttered pasta, cold fish burgers or salmon stir-fry.
If your new yes this is what they have to endure every week no child friendly meals and missing out on so much
The simplest things they haven't tried.

Strange their allowed mcdonalds yet not allowed meat or veggie alternatives at home 🤨

Also I have never seen yogurts offered as a pudding just mountains of sugar and chocolate everyday.

Reactions: 10
What anna is doing is really dangerous.
Those kids will grow up realising just how much they are deprived of
We all saw Emilia and the ham and andrea wanting egg.
Unless they've given the school dietary instructions it must be a whole different world for them
No prawn curries, buttered pasta, cold fish burgers or salmon stir-fry.
If your new yes this is what they have to endure every week no child friendly meals and missing out on so much
The simplest things they haven't tried.

Strange their allowed mcdonalds yet not allowed meat or veggie alternatives at home 🤨

Also I have never seen yogurts offered as a pudding just mountains of sugar and chocolate everyday.
I wonder if they’re allowed meat from maccys? Or does she make them have veggie dippers?

Reactions: 1
Mommy dearest is rocking the strangest look to date - teen clothing in a teen body but a full face of makeup that is making her look years older than she is. Also quite masculine features as she gets more gaunt.
Remember the old days when she was in her early 20s and dressed like someone in her 40s 😅

I wonder if they’re allowed meat from maccys? Or does she make them have veggie dippers?
From what I’ve seen for years in all the videos ( anyone can correct me if I’m wrong) when they’ve got a McDonald’s they’ve only ever let the kids get fish finger happy meals.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Yep another banger Anna Saccone meal like others have said!

The SJ kids are used to salmon so I'm guessing the plate with the full portion of salmon & snow peas left is the poor friends plate. Only some gluggy GF noodles ate, such a sustainable meal. The poor thing was probably starving after, I was always too shy to say something to a friends mum with stuff like that & we all know how cold Anna would be.

The rest of the plates aren’t much better either, no wonder they scoff sugar, chocolate and more sugar!

View attachment 2971584
I’m low key impressed that there’s something green on those plates. I haven’t watched a blog since her bowls of spaghetti and butter!

Reactions: 1
Why does she only allow them fish at home? Does Jonathan only eat fish as well? I genuinely don't get her reasoning, the kids would probably feel much better if they were allowed some beef, chicken, eggs, etc.

Reactions: 7
I was going to say as well- the old days in her 20’s she totally dressed like a 40 year old! Now she’s nearing 40, dressing like an 11 year old.

Reactions: 7
Why does she only allow them fish at home? Does Jonathan only eat fish as well? I genuinely don't get her reasoning, the kids would probably feel much better if they were allowed some beef, chicken, eggs, etc.
Because Anna decided to go pescitarian (?). Great idea to cut out food groups when you've got an ED...

Reactions: 6
What a ridiculous outfit for someone in their mid 30s. The hair just adds to the madness. To think this woman had a style blog 😬 Jesus wept!!
Not even defending Anna and I personally wouldn’t wear what she’s got on. But I hate the whole ageist comments about any woman aged 30/40 with other women saying they shouldn’t wear that. How about people can just wear what they like 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Not even defending Anna and I personally wouldn’t wear what she’s got on. But I hate the whole ageist comments about any woman aged 30/40 with other women saying they shouldn’t wear that. How about people can just wear what they like 🤷‍♀️
She's not wearing it because she likes it.she is bragging, and maybe even wanting concerned comments. It's very manipulative ED behaviour.

Reactions: 17
An individual can of course can wear what they like, and people can comment as they see fit.

I personally love a quirky and eccentric outfit but I also don't like low cut boob flashing tops or mini skits on an older woman. Am I ageist, not in the slightest but I simply don't like the aesthetics of the outfit I mentioned.

Reactions: 5
I’m a woman in my mid 30s and wouldn’t be caught dead in that outfit. It was my personal opinion. By all means wear what you like but she looks ridiculous to me. If she had a genuine quirky personality then this outfit could have been pulled off but she’s bland as duck and is only wearing wee flowery jeans because she got them from the kids section.

Reactions: 18
An individual can of course can wear what they like, and people can comment as they see fit.

I personally love a quirky and eccentric outfit but I also don't like low cut boob flashing tops or mini skits on an older woman. Am I ageist, not in the slightest but I simply don't like the aesthetics of the outfit I mentioned.
That’s 100% an ageist comment. So yes you are ageist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.