SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna sharing her grandmother's advice to 'go outside every day'. Before Matt, she used to only go out for school runs, and before that, she never left the house at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah it’s great he’s calling it out but it looks like he thinks Matt is the father of Edie? And the commenters are just as confused! 🙊
Yes that man!!!! I'm so glad people can see through these two arseholes and see that Eduardo was GROOMED TO BE TRANS!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Anna sharing her grandmother's advice to 'go outside every day'. Before Matt, she used to only go out for school runs, and before that, she never left the house at all.
What a shame that going outside everyday doesn’t include her dogs…

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
What a shame that going outside everyday doesn’t include her dogs…
The only time I remember her walking the dogs was just after Andrea was born and she was trying to shed the baby weight fast because she had her Italian cousin's wedding to go to. Priorities.

Reactions: 16
Anna’s newest vid - dinner for the kids is fish and rice with some leek and courgette?? Sorry but even I wouldn’t eat that and I’m a grown adult! How bland and low fat it’s like something out of a diet book

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So apologies as I’m sure this has probably been discussed loads. Haven’t followed them for a long time or watched any of the vlogs either for ages. Something of them popped up on my Instagram and so I was kind of interested to watch a couple of Anna’s vlogs. She said in one of the recent ones that all of their kids have special needs?! They certainly didn’t stick out in the couple or vlogs I saw as really having huge additional needs if that makes sense, and Edie is home schooled but the rest aren’t - why?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So apologies as I’m sure this has probably been discussed loads. Haven’t followed them for a long time or watched any of the vlogs either for ages. Something of them popped up on my Instagram and so I was kind of interested to watch a couple of Anna’s vlogs. She said in one of the recent ones that all of their kids have special needs?! They certainly didn’t stick out in the couple or vlogs I saw as really having huge additional needs if that makes sense, and Edie is home schooled but the rest aren’t - why?!
Not sure what she could mean by that the only thing that is confirmed is Emilia has dyscalculia
Jono creates lies every other day without any professional diagnosis

E2 is homeschooled likely after other parents left angry in the old school.
J pretended everything was well received and supported yet from what we know it absolutely wasn't and parents weren't happy with them.

It also means he can stay home and create content everyday tiktoks, instagram and youtube videos easily with nothing but the odd tutor session as an education.

Ever since he was pulled out E2s attitude is disgusting and getting worse.

Reactions: 11
I think she said all dogs are?

Reactions: 2
She was referring to the dogs, not the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was referring to the dogs, not the kids.
Ah ok! Thanks 🤣 is it obvious I had a terrible nights sleep. 😴
---
The whole thing with Edie bothers me so much (like it does with most people). My son has always been drawn to more ‘feminine’ things. As playgroups when he was little he ALWAYS dressed up in princess costumes, and we knew from the age of about 3 that he was very likely to be gay (mannerisms etc). HOWEVER he naturally grew out of wearing the dresses etc. I think they just ran with the idea of Edie wanting to be a girl as they were the same at that age. There’s no way if I asked my son if he wished he was a girl now he would say yes! But still definitely going to come out as gay (he’s 11 now). I feel so sorry for those poor kids with how they are moulded into what they want them to be and constantly expected to perform for the camera 😩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
His parents has made sure E2 has zero contribution in trans activism, all they know is paint nails and snap fingers saying "slayy".

Reactions: 10
Is Jonathan using AI to edit the videos? They are so horrible, jumpy & the captions are so off it isn’t funny.
Surely he’s not really paying someone for the that poorly produced crap!

Also E1 looks pretty happy to film with him, so just a made up storyline to gain brownie points from Anna the other day regarding consent? Hmm doesn't add up

Reactions: 6
Is Jonathan using AI to edit the videos? They are so horrible, jumpy & the captions are so off it isn’t funny.
Surely he’s not really paying someone for the that poorly produced crap!
Either that or he needs to put the wine barrel down while he’s on the job. It’s probably jumpy and sporadic to appeal to youngens though, and shite captions to entice comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.