SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Amelia still at private school, Eddie homeschool and the other 2 in public? I’m confused as to what is going on with the school situation.

Reactions: 1
Emelia is at the original school, as she starts a new school in September anyway
Edie is "homeschooled"
Alessia and Andrea are at a new private school, which is cheaper than the original school but still £3850 per term for A2 and for A1 £4550 per term

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think the A’s new school is part of their old school, but cheaper. It’s an international school, with more of a Montessori approach it seems. Andrea has been moved down a year.
They made a big fuss about edie starting drama school- focusing on film and tv. We’ve deducted its a weekend thing, rather than something like Sylvia Young

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Guessing the little crotch goblins aren't raking in the big bucks anymore hey johnboy?! Time to pack it up and let those kids be kids and not have a camera shoved in their face from the moment they wake up till the moment they go back to sleep.

Reactions: 13
I think it’s wild Anna says her number one priority is sleep- with a 5 year old up to 11 year old. She goes to bed when the two E’s are awake. Didn’t E2 just turn 10? Like yeah- a 10 year old you don’t have to read to, but I would still put them to bed at 9 or 9:30. She can’t even wait a half hour to do that?

That’s why the E’s are up all night on social media on their phones.

Anna can’t be arsed to take the phones out of the bedroom and make them have a bed time.

My 16 y.o. is required to turn her phone into the phone drawer before she goes to bed. Because I want my kids to sleep. If they don’t sleep they are at risk for depression. Especially girls, who spend time on phones/social media the same as boys who spend inordinate time gaming.

Anna has no concept of gradual freedoms as kids get older, like- I guess when you are old enough to read yourself a book in that house, life’s on you! Manage your screen time and bed time alone. Mom is headed to bed for beauty sleep!
Ikr, exactly. Anna’s way of thinking is laughable.

It’s all about what’s right for her and her well-being, right?! She said, how important it is for her to get 8 hours sleep to ensure she feels good for the next day, and also said... when she was at school, sleep was a priority over doing stuff, and needs to continue and instill this into her adult life. Doesn't this same rule apply to her kids as well?!

She knows full well her 10 & 11 year old are going to be glued to their phones until all hours and are not going to get a proper amount of sleep for the next day. And also, it will be more than likely Jonathan will rope them into doing a tiktok or film something, especially E2, seeing he doesn't have a proper routine anymore and is following in Jonathans footsteps staying up most of the night. Gotta get those cash cows working night and day.

Just like she realises she needs sleep to function the following day, does it not compute in her head that her 10 and 11 year old will need the same, if not more to function and concentrate and be at their optimum the next day!

Why doesn't she instill and apply that practice into her kids that reflect her own principles. But who cares what E1 & E2 need for their well being as long as she does what's good for her, that’s all that matters, it’s all about Anna.

Reactions: 20
The money must be down if anna’s back to posting youtube vlogs every 2 days

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anna won't give her kids a healthy breakfast because she's still sick with her ED and she uses them as a proxy to eat what she won't allow herself to eat. She doesn't care about their health and she also doesn't care about her health. Don't let her breakfast of champions fool you. She's in her ED again, restricting, etc. she should have never been allowed to have plastic surgery when she's still ill and not at all in control.

She's never going to be a good mother if she doesn't get help. She's just passing on her messed up relationship to food.
I'm sure a symptom of some EDs is feeding your loved ones the foods you wish you could have / hoping people around you gain weight so you look slim in comparison.

I know it seems a bit twisted to think like this about your own kids, but if you have an illness like that it's not unimaginable....

Reactions: 13
The photo of her 'showing off' her cosmetically altered body on IG , her midsection looks like a plastic doll. Really bizarre looking.

Reactions: 9
Anna, it’s not actually summer yet, we’re still in spring!

on a more important note, I wonder if Anna is even aware of what’s going on in the world???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please say that video is clickbait and she's not adding another dog into the mix 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Please say that video is clickbait and she's not adding another dog into the mix 😡
Thankfully its not her puppy I'm assuming it belongs to someone in the cafe they visit daily
Sad thing is she's never been that affectionate with her own dogs or kids for that matter.
Somehow both the As already earned enough points/pompoms for a reward afternoon and guess what they chose watching ipads in pyjamas during school
How ridiculous that the obsession needs to carry on in school time!
Should be limits to the rewards.
Anna wouldn't listen to andrea so had to drive all the way back and get his ipads and pjs for the afternoon moaning that she was supposed to meet matt at 9.30/10am as if she doesn't see him daily.
She then went to meet him and the cafe is where the puppy is
Oh then she just had to get both nails done and cook dinner on her own pjs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thankfully its not her puppy I'm assuming it belongs to someone in the cafe they visit daily
Sad thing is she's never been that affectionate with her own dogs or kids for that matter.
Somehow both the As already earned enough points/pompoms for a reward afternoon and guess what they chose watching ipads in pyjamas during school
How ridiculous that the obsession needs to carry on in school time!
Should be limits to the rewards.
Anyone else notice that the puppy was wriggling to get out of her hands?

The points/pompom reward will be the whole class not just the As so it will be a case of all of the children voted for iPad and pj's. I don't agree with allowing them to take an iPad in but I think pj's and a movie afternoon would be a good reward.

Reactions: 5
I think that was the most pathetic “workout” I’ve ever seen Anna do. She looks like an old granny! On paper, someone exercising EVERYDAY, you’d think theyd have a defined body, but here is all surgery!
again, someone working out that much, you’d think she’d throw in a few runs, I’d go on the pelaton, as Jonny clearly isn’t!!

Reactions: 10
I don't want to be rude but is this a pimple on her upper lip or a mole? I can't remember if she had that before.

Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 11.14.49 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I’m sorry, but what is she doing?! 😅

What movement is this?! Her twists from side to side are lifeless!

She’s put the caption “Go! Go! Go!” on the post!

There’s nothing “Go! Go! Go!” about whatever it is that she is doing! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’m sorry, but what is she doing?! 😅
View attachment 2962800

What movement is this?! Her twists from side to side are lifeless!

She’s put the caption “Go! Go! Go!” on the post!

There’s nothing “Go! Go! Go!” about whatever it is that she is doing! 😂
Geez anna put some effort in at least
These workouts are embarrassing no wonder she hasn't seen any change or improvement.
Just go on the peleton or rower at least then you might get a workout.

Reactions: 8
So her rising very early,(after 8 to 10 hours sleep) dressing up/ cos playing in gym wear and rolling and jumping like a toddler is supposed to be inspiring.:rolleyes:

I'm not joking when I say I have seen better co ordination and effort from the day centre pensioners exercise/workshop in my locality.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.