SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The insane behaviour of Anna shows that she had a very sheltered upbringing and growing up she didn't have any friends. She was 19 when she met Jonathan, if she had a friend before she could have been warned.
I agree. What happened in those sisters lives that they are all so deeply vain, image obsessed and lonely? Their mother does not seem to reflect that so I really don’t understand it.

I don’t get the vibe that the sisters are even close either? Anna seems close to her mum but even when Erika was around them a lot more they didn’t seem to have a ‘friendship’ closeness. And they never seem to see the 3rd sister at all??

I remember watching Erika while we were both secondary school age and the amount of filtering she would do to her face was insane. The most overly curated feed showing off everything she owned and contorting herself to look a certain way.

Reactions: 8
She lives in the US with her wife. Anna did not go to the wedding and was annoyed she did not get a whole 'my sister came out to me' story to tell.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Random question, were The Ingram’s and the SJ’s ever friends? I’ve never heard of them until recently, but the creepy dad reminds me of Jonny!

Reactions: 4
I noticed in one of Anna’s videos that she said A2’s new school has placed him back a year. Which is so obviously what he needs what with the incoherent babble he speaks, and inability to pay attention.

Anna seems like a moron not doing that herself. Yes, okay- so these kids have to be in “reception” at age 4 in U.K. schools. But why didn’t she or her 20,000 a year prep school suggest he do it twice since he’s obviously way too immature?

At least the new school has people that care.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
And in jonos latest YouTube short they are promoting a lack of dental hygiene.

Whichever member it was that compared E2 to Elphaba... I am starting to agree with you, that child is becoming more and more like elphaba with every video.

Also for fucks sake jono tell E2 to put some clothes on! The oversized t-shirts half hanging off are not appropriate for a child(I'm assuming shorts are worn underneath) especially when said child is kneeling on a bleeping bed looking up at the camera. He knows exactly what he is doing and it is bleeping disgusting.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
If I had an ear infection the last thing I’d want is someone sitting up in bed next to me yapping loudly into a camera about how sick I am… the lack of awareness is astounding

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Using 4 times the recommended amount of a £52 ($125 AUD) a pop cleansing balm every single night is such next level dumbass behavior! That doublewear must be so caked on 🤢

And while I’m talking about dumb sh*t, can someone please tell me a good enough reason as to why you would pick one child up from stagecoach, bring them home to immediately leave with another to go right back to the same place?

What world does this woman live on? Cause it ain’t this one!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I noticed in one of Anna’s videos that she said A2’s new school has placed him back a year. Which is so obviously what he needs what with the incoherent babble he speaks, and inability to pay attention.

Anna seems like a moron not doing that herself. Yes, okay- so these kids have to be in “reception” at age 4 in U.K. schools. But why didn’t she or her 20,000 a year prep school suggest he do it twice since he’s obviously way too immature?

At least the new school has people that care.
I think by the time A2 came along their relationship with the Prep school was all but ruined. I strongly suspect the school was recommending things for all 4 kids, and those two muppets were just out and out refusing, by which point the school last patience and just took their money. I'm not sure I can judge them for that!

Reactions: 16
If I had an ear infection the last thing I’d want is someone sitting up in bed next to me yapping loudly into a camera about how sick I am… the lack of awareness is astounding
Yes, she is vile, all she cares about is gathering content for her vlogs . Andrea was trying to avoid the camera turning the other way when she had the camera right behind his head filming. The kids have no privacy not even when they are sick or given a choice to be filmed when they are sick, nothing is out of bounds or off limits in that house, it's so sad. I'd like to see if she would allow filming if she had a splitting earache.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Anna should get Alessia to wean from thumb sucking. It is really concerning that she still has the habit this age.
Also, how can she say that kids don't get ill at her convenience 😠 I am sorry Anna that you couldn't eye duck yourself in miror and shag your bestie for a while

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anna should get Alessia to wean from thumb sucking. It is really concerning that she still has the habit this age.
Also, how can she say that kids don't get ill at her convenience 😠 I am sorry Anna that you couldn't eye duck yourself in miror and shag your bestie for a while
Sadly I think Alessia's thumbsucking is probably a deep rooted outlet for her anxiety. She's an exceptionally nervous child, in the midst of a whole sea of chaos in her family. I think in the end though, she may well be the only one who comes out the other side.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Anna's posts have gone beyond unbearable
Both matt and E2s choices aren't content for you anna it's shameful.
No one greets each other waving rainbow flags out the car window never mind saying you couldnt find the trans one not relevant to either of them, It's disgusting of her yet not even her own mother will put a stop to it.

Time to grow up anna and why is her newer car much smaller than her previous one you couldn't fit the family inside but maybe she wanted another excuse to keep jono away?

• Heart
  • Wow
I have a lot of friends who are gay and bi. I can’t say I’ve ever greeted them with a rainbow flat? I’ve also never introduced them to other friends as “The is my gay friend, Alex”. They are obsessed with titles

Reactions: 24
I have a lot of friends who are gay and bi. I can’t say I’ve ever greeted them with a rainbow flat? I’ve also never introduced them to other friends as “The is my gay friend, Alex”. They are obsessed with titles
Right? When our lesbian friends got married, my MIL said 'you should have, to support them you know?' umm.. no, just going to see our dear friends getting married and celebrating with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anna will always go that extra mile and make for herself, from scratch, a healthy type of breakfast. If it’s not oatmeal & fruit most mornings it’s a dish like this…pancakes with fruit toppings or the like. But the kids breakfast it’s always store bought chocolate brioche with lashings of chocolate Nutella in it and occasionally a strawberry or banana if she can be bothered, but it’s more heavy on the chocolate side of things. I’ve never known anyone that wouldn’t want to give their children a healthy balanced diet.
2878D41C-580B-4B65-8EF1-4BBB7737EFF1.jpeg

Anna, how about you make a “breakfast of champions” for your kids and not just for yourself!

I’m sure they would love protein pancakes, too, or a child friendly pancake recipe. God knows they need protein in their diet.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Honestly anna seems so apathetic to motherhood and her kids lives. It really feels fake most of the time and she seems unhappy. I hope shes okay

Reactions: 9
Anna will always go that extra mile and make for herself, from scratch, a healthy type of breakfast. If it’s not oatmeal & fruit most mornings it’s a dish like this…pancakes with fruit toppings or the like. But the kids breakfast it’s always store bought chocolate brioche with lashings of chocolate Nutella in it and occasionally a strawberry or banana if she can be bothered, but it’s more heavy on the chocolate side of things. I’ve never known anyone that wouldn’t want to give their children a healthy balanced diet.
View attachment 2956106

Anna, how about you make a “breakfast of champions” for your kids and not just for yourself!

I’m sure they would love protein pancakes, too, or a child friendly pancake recipe. God knows they need protein in their diet.
Looks like she's back in the grips of her ED, it certainly doesn't help that people on her recent YouTube video have been asking for her to bring back "what i ate Wednesdays"

I have a feeling her and Matt just enable one and other.

Reactions: 10
Looks like she's back in the grips of her ED, it certainly doesn't help that people on her recent YouTube video have been asking for her to bring back "what i ate Wednesdays"

I have a feeling her and Matt just enable one and other.
I used to be a moderator for a busy ED forum, and peer support is amazing. But it can turn ugly so fast. I agree, it feels like her and Matt are enabling each other, especially when going out for lunch so often. I am sure there is some 'compensating' going on either beforehand or afterwards.
It is a toxic relationship, and it will end in tears.

Reactions: 18
Honestly anna seems so apathetic to motherhood and her kids lives. It really feels fake most of the time and she seems unhappy. I hope shes okay
I deeply, sincerely hope she’s not okay because she doesn’t deserve to be. If she would step up and actually care for her kids then sure - I’ll have some empathy. She’s ruining 4 young lifes and deserves every misery she feels because of that.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.