SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Promotes skin care whilst wearing a shed load of make up.

I get more exercise dancing around the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil than she does in her structured routine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I get more exercise dancing around the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil than she does in her structured routine 😂
It's strange how regimented she is about it that she can't possibly skip it even if a holiday falls on a weekday, yet she puts in zero effort. Does not even break a sweat. She's been doing this for literally years, before the A's were even born, and there's no tone to her body at all, aside from what the surgeon put there.

Reactions: 18
It's strange how regimented she is about it that she can't possibly skip it even if a holiday falls on a weekday, yet she puts in zero effort. Does not even break a sweat. She's been doing this for literally years, before the A's were even born, and there's no tone to her body at all, aside from what the surgeon put there.
I can't believe she thinks these workouts are doing anything whilst the machines that would make a difference sit their collecting dust.
You would never believe she went outside to exercise years ago happy to let a newly born andrea be shaken around violently in his pram on the bumpiest walks to loose the baby weight but now she wont spend a minute with the kids Inside or out(unless something is gifted!)
The dogs are walked by someone else and can't even enjoy the whole garden.
She even avoids all pools home and abroad.
Like some sort of aversion another good way to exercise but nope not a chance.

• Sad
I can't believe she thinks these workouts are doing anything whilst the machines that would make a difference sit their collecting dust.
You would never believe she went outside to exercise years ago happy to let a newly born andrea be shaken around violently in his pram on the bumpiest walks to loose the baby weight but now she wont spend a minute with the kids Inside or out(unless something is gifted!)
The dogs are walked by someone else and can't even enjoy the whole garden.
She even avoids all pools home and abroad.
Like some sort of aversion another good way to exercise but nope not a chance.
Those manic marches with baby Andrea were the most exercise she's ever done. It was so awful, and had nothing to do with bonding with her baby, or letting him have some fresh air, it was all about her wanting to lose weight fast so she'd be ready for her cousin's wedding.
Yes, she gave birth, but she's not a mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Her latest "What I eat in a day as a Mum of 4" - what does that have to do with anything?? You ignore the kids and serve them chocolate croissants with nutella and chocolate buttons as a standard breakfast, you're out with your gay bestie who you wanna shag, you're making these high protein shakes as if you're building muscle during these "workouts", and feeding yourself gourmet nutritionally dense meals. Also suspiciously pausing after taking one bite of any food, who knows how much of those foods she actually eats??

The comments have people calling her "body goals" while she prances about in kids size clothing and workout gear to show off her midriff - WHICH SHE PAID FOR!!!!

To imply she's "doing it all" is so incredibly damaging. The poor naive folk watching this thinking she cares for 4 kids and got to this body through exercise and healthy eating couldn't be more wrong.

Yes, I thought that, too. And not only is she is promoting a skin care product with a full face of her usual make up on, but she has 100% got a filter app on like facetune or some other editing software/app that is giving her an airbrushed smoothing finish. If you watch the IG stories footage, you can tell a mile away! Talk about misleading!

And at the same time she is giving a marketing spiel on the skin serum product she has only used for 2 weeks, she has miraculously already noticed such a difference.. saying her skin is so glowy and looks well rested 🥴 and not only is she noticing, but also said people are noticing and have complimented her on her skin….saying she looks so well rested and her skin is glowing, too! Wow, what a coincidence! What a miracle product!

And the fact that people have told her this in real life whilst never leaving the house without her 10 step make-up routine caked on her face, which just so happens to include a highlighter as part of her 10 step make-up routine and “Hoola luminous glow shimmer powder’ by Benefit, makes it even more far-fetched and laughable!

4AD8052A-BF75-4503-ABFE-EC02F313A6B8.jpeg
0657AA27-E85D-4728-975D-80632A96AF08.jpeg

Reactions: 5
What do we reckon leprechaun eats in a day 🤣she ain’t cooking this for him. Maybe pizza and a bottle of wine a night?!

Reactions: 8
I see the pretend date nights have made a reappearance still as fake as ever.
Even someone who has never watched their channel could tell she isn't interested in jono anymore.
Trying to blag a freebie night/weekend away
Yeah right that's never going to happen
Anna's sat their moaning about having no childcare support so they can go out
You could always ask matt but you don't want to go.
Frankly they pushed everyone away and seem vile along with the cameras everywhere not surprised no one wants to help.
Half of her video was discussing putting Albie in nappies in detail that noone needs.

Oh and she was holding alessias wrist again instead of her hand.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
The fact that neither of them have any real friends is VERY telling of what kind of people they are once the cameras are off

Reactions: 16
I see the pretend date nights have made a reappearance still as fake as ever.
Even someone who has never watched their channel could tell she isn't interested in jono anymore.
Trying to blag a freebie night/weekend away
Yeah right that's never going to happen
Anna's sat their moaning about having no childcare support so they can go out
You could always ask matt but you don't want to go.
Frankly they pushed everyone away and seem vile along with the cameras everywhere not surprised no one wants to help.
Half of her video was discussing putting Albie in nappies in detail that noone needs.

Oh and she was holding alessias wrist again instead of her hand.
Buuuut...they..can..go.. when the kids are at school!!?? TF? Cancel one of the breakfast/lunch dates with Matt and go out with your husband! Its really not that hard.. schedule a weekly date breakfast/lunch.. no meetings or anything during that time.. There is LITERALLY NO EXCUSE! Ppl prioritise what they want to.. and clearly focusing on their marriage and specials moments are not their priority.. Sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
If she has time to brunch with Matt practically daily, she can find time to have a meal with Jono. Maybe try having brunch with your actual husband once a week. 🙄 or you know, don’t go to bed at 8pm. Have a date night at home once a week. Or a date lunch. Why not ask your only friend Matt to babysit?! Maybe see your families more than once in a blue moon & they might fly over & help you out a bit more..

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or is the way Jono’s talking about the cream in E2’s Starbucks in his new video really weird. The way he’s wording it and giggling, he knows exactly what he’s implying. It makes my skin crawl.

• Sick
I scrolled back but couldn’t see a comment about this so I’m sorry if I’m just rehashing. But this TikTok … oh my god … you fully see Edie’s underwear.

It makes me feel sick because it’s so intentional to cater to his weirdo audience. He can hide Alessia’s underwear when she did the zip line (obvs he should) but he allows this 🤢🤢🤢. That sicko knows exactly what he’s doing.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don't get why she makes the exact same breakfast for the kids everyday. Do they really need pastries with nutella every morning? Why doesn't she cook some eggs or make them porridge, even some cereals would probably be healthier than nutella every morning. Plus the kids seem to eat very little protein...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She is already tired with her half-ass workouts. She proceeds to convince herself that she needs a protein smoothie or a healthy pancake while kids are stuffed with sugars. She gets tired again by getting her hair and make up done, that's why she gorges those yummy treats with Matt. Her kids aren't her priority to say least

Reactions: 7
I don't get why she makes the exact same breakfast for the kids everyday. Do they really need pastries with nutella every morning? Why doesn't she cook some eggs or make them porridge, even some cereals would probably be healthier than nutella every morning. Plus the kids seem to eat very little protein...
Or maybe a vegetable in at least one meal. And the tomato sauce on the pizza doesn’t count.
A2 had breakfast with a white nutella factory made gross bun with a little bit of banana, got a huuuuuge cinnamon roll in the afternoon and had pizza for dinner. If that’s on a very special holiday treat day like twice a year, sure. But this is every day.
A1 also absolutely looked unkempt again. It’s just so weird to sit by and see these kids get neglected by two narcissistic parents 😢.

• Sad
Anna's vlog title “Look who it is! Dad came to visit!” tell me that’s not a clickbait title!

How very apt having that 'safety notice' sticker right where Jonathan is. Yes, everyone needs to be cautious of that creep.
D4194B3C-5910-4DEF-81B4-A38790A154C7.jpeg

In a recent tiktok Anna put out, she insisted her and Jonathan are still together and doesn't understand where all this speculation is coming from about her and Jonathan not being together, Oh Please! She knows what she’s doing!

She posts videos and pictures of her and Matt as though they are a couple and write lovey dovey messages in each others comment section on each others posts and gives the impression they are together plus her avoiding Jonathan like the plague and are never out and about together like her and Matt.... well, what are people supposed to think!

Then she puts up Click bait thumbnail titles like on her vlog today "Dad came to visit" which drives the speculation even further as though he is visiting his children as though they are separated or divorced. These idiots think people are stupid with their idiotic bait titles and immature behaviour, people can see right thru them.

Another click bait caption “out living our best life” arm in arm, posted by Matt. I honestly can’t say when I have never seen her and Jonathan walking along linking arms or even standing really close to one another when out and about walking, like these two. I wonder what the kids feel when they see Anna and Matt like this?

1192662C-6CB6-47E8-A073-2D0AF04515D3.jpeg
33E32C4D-1456-428C-9AC6-0BC23862DC24.jpeg

The look on her face, she looks evil/wicked!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I thought exactly the same @Greentrees . She knows EXACTLY what she’s doing. They must be so so desperate for views they’re even trying to make money off themselves as well as exploiting their kids.
Poor Alessia is clearly trying to get her attention too, but she’s too fixated on Matt, or posing with an evil look to care or notice!

I also saw her commenting on A1 and one of matts kids playing with toy dogs. She said “you wouldn’t think they had 6 dogs between them!”
It’s probably because Alessia doesn’t see her mum interacting with her dogs the way most people do. You know, walking their dog, playing with them etc. I also think she forgot that Theo is no longer with them. I get he’s still part of their family, but she barely interacted with him. I saw her post a photo of one of the dogs in a nappy, she really will exploit anything, won’t she?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.