SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, but what is she doing?! 😅
View attachment 2962800

What movement is this?! Her twists from side to side are lifeless!

She’s put the caption “Go! Go! Go!” on the post!

There’s nothing “Go! Go! Go!” about whatever it is that she is doing! 😂
That's great, if she was 80+.....
This is someone who even 'works out' on Christmas day if it falls on a weekday, yet we've seen no improvements, and this less than lacklustre flopping over her arms does nothing.

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry, but what is she doing?! 😅
View attachment 2962800

What movement is this?! Her twists from side to side are lifeless!

She’s put the caption “Go! Go! Go!” on the post!

There’s nothing “Go! Go! Go!” about whatever it is that she is doing! 😂
This would be OK for disabled/elderly or people just starting their fitness journey, but for someone who has been doing some form of exercise on and off for YEARS now you would think she would be "giving more", she says she is doing HIT but there is nothing High Intensity about what she is showing.

Now it would have been plausible for her to go from High intensity to lower impact after her cosmetic surgery whilst she is healing, but it has been well documented over the years that she is lazy when it comes to working out.

Reactions: 15
In Anna's vlog.

The fact that Anna was the only parent in Andrea's class that didn't know Andrea had a 'pom pom treat day' when she dropped him off at school, and his entire class were dressed in pyjamas, dressing gowns and oodies as well as bringing along their favourite toy to watch a movie/ipad as a reward for filling their reward jar, except for Andrea, tells me all I need to know where Anna's focus is, and it's not on her kids.

And the fact that Andrea was trying to tell her at breakfast that he had a 'pom pom treat day' and she didn't take him seriously because she just thought he was copying Alessia having a having a pom pom treat day the following day, tells me all I need to know that she has no interest in what her children are doing at school or involves herself knowing what is going on in her kids class.

And the fact that it's obvious that her main focus is Matt at all times, and he is the only person Anna thinks about and what their schedule together is every day, tells me all I need to know about Anna.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
In Anna's vlog.

The fact that Anna was the only parent in Andrea's class that didn't know Andrea had a 'pom pom treat day' when she dropped him off at school, and his entire class were dressed in pyjamas, dressing gowns and oodies as well as bringing along their favourite toy to watch a movie/ipad as a reward for filling their reward jar, except for Andrea, tells me all I need to know where Anna's focus is, and it's not on her kids.

And the fact that Andrea was trying to tell her at breakfast that he had a 'pom pom treat day' and she didn't take him seriously because she just thought he was copying Alessia having a having a pom pom treat day the following day, tells me all I need to know that she has no interest in what her children are doing at school or involves herself knowing what is going on in her kids class.

And the fact that it's obvious that her main focus is Matt at all times, and he is the only person Anna thinks about and what their schedule together is every day, tells me all I need to know about Anna.
Then she thinks she’s mum of the year for going back and getting the stuff for him. Just had to mention that it was eating into her bestie time with Matt. She’s insufferable.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Then she thinks she’s mum of the year for going back and getting the stuff for him. Just had to mention that it was eating into her bestie time with Matt. She’s insufferable.
It's not like she sees him every single day 🙄
Can't have that much to catch up on so put your kids first anna and stop moaning!

Reactions: 12
What is that what I eat in a day 😣no enough calories at all and she looks so thin.
also find it wild how much chocolate and pasta the kids eat yet there wasn’t a carb or treat in site on Anna’s

Reactions: 8
In Anna's vlog.

That’s made me really sad for that poor boy. 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 15
When she was rushing around at home getting Andrea's things, Jonathan appeared so was clearly at home. Anna complained that she spent 2 hours driving to and from the Es new school due to the extra trip. Wouldn't it of made more sense and got the things to Andrea quicker so he wasn't the odd one out for her to call Jonathan and ask him to bring them?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
When she was rushing around at home getting Andrea's things, Jonathan appeared so was clearly at home. Anna complained that she spent 2 hours driving to and from the Es new school due to the extra trip. Wouldn't it of made more sense and got the things to Andrea quicker so he wasn't the odd one out for her to call Jonathan and ask him to bring them?
I thought exactly the same thing.

Her interaction with Jonathan was cold and unfriendly when she returned to pick up Andrea's stuff. That marriage is dead in the water imho.

In the words of an old song "there may be trouble ahead".....;)

Reactions: 10
What is that what I eat in a day 😣no enough calories at all and she looks so thin.
also find it wild how much chocolate and pasta the kids eat yet there wasn’t a carb or treat in site on Anna’s
Honestly a toddler would eat more

Reactions: 7
Yeah exactly. I also laughed at the fact she was in such a hurry but still had to make sure she filmed it 😂yeah it was such thrilling content.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At this point I'm fed up of seeing E2s face plastered all over their youtube channel, socials and every single other post and short he is a child not a puppet it's disgusting.
They should both be massively ashamed of what there doing.

Using children to make a living because they don't want a proper job and Anna has an unhealthy obsession with matt and his kids is the lowest of the low they've destroyed those kids childhood especially E2 and that can't be brought back.

The clothes, attitude and need to be front and centre is too much.
Stop the madness and put E2 back into proper school no education is happening nor does he have a last day routine 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She made a comment that Jonny was on calls all day! Surely in the break between these super important calls, he could have taken Andrea his things, especially as they didn’t have to be there until 1??

Reactions: 5
Jonathan will remove comments criticising his parenting and exploitation of his children for financial gain, but won’t remove comments like this. I did scribble over this person’s profile picture as it was a picture of them presumably. This is so bad! This person is 20 years old and is apparently showing interest in E1 who’s not even 12! They plan to when E1 is 13 to find her and talk.. Well done Jonathan. Well done, round of applause 👏🏻 Good job you didn’t publicly announce your children’s Roblox names online for everybody to find them, befriend them and talk to them online, Oh wait..
IMG_8319.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
😂😂😂😂joliar on their new video showing off the seats of the Bentley he was driving to pick up Emilia . Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.