SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna won't give her kids a healthy breakfast because she's still sick with her ED and she uses them as a proxy to eat what she won't allow herself to eat. She doesn't care about their health and she also doesn't care about her health. Don't let her breakfast of champions fool you. She's in her ED again, restricting, etc. she should have never been allowed to have plastic surgery when she's still ill and not at all in control.

She's never going to be a good mother if she doesn't get help. She's just passing on her messed up relationship to food.

Reactions: 21
I used to be a moderator for a busy ED forum, and peer support is amazing. But it can turn ugly so fast. I agree, it feels like her and Matt are enabling each other, especially when going out for lunch so often. I am sure there is some 'compensating' going on either beforehand or afterwards.
It is a toxic relationship, and it will end in tears.
Oh I agree peer support is amazing, I struggle with SH and I find it much easier to confide in someone else who understands that mindset, unfortunately I once had a friend who enabled the behaviour (I've since cut ties with that person)
So I can only imagine how toxic Anna and Matts friendship is, it is based on vanity and bitchiness.

His insta video was probably an idea they came up with, no doubt in a few months we'll hear how Anna slipped back into her ED when there was all the problems at the kids school and Matt was a pillar of support to her.

I do worry about the kids though, as another member mentioned, she let's the kids eat what she won't allow herself to eat, so what will happen as they get older and their bodies start changing.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The insane behaviour of Anna shows that she had a very sheltered upbringing and growing up she didn't have any friends. She was 19 when she met Jonathan, if she had a friend before she could have been warned.
Anna had a solid friend group. One of her friends was set up on a blind date with Jonathan and Anna met him through her. She stopped talking to them after the wedding then made a video calling them fake (they actually did nothing).

I have no idea where Jonathan came from, he is definitely not from Cork and must be older. Anna was fancied by everyone but she chose Jonathan. Now shes facing jail time once her kids come of age to expose her, all because of her husbands ratchet ways.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anna had a solid friend group. One of her friends was set up on a blind date with Jonathan and Anna met him through her. She stopped talking to them after the wedding then made a video calling them fake (they actually did nothing).

I have no idea where Jonathan came from, he is definitely not from Cork and must be older. Anna was fancied by everyone but she chose Jonathan. Now shes facing jail time once her kids come of age to expose her, all because of her husbands ratchet ways.
She met Jonathan while shooting a video in which she was casted. There's this pic where Jonathan is holding a camera and Anna is holding a drink. The video didn't came but they started dating while they shoot.

Reactions: 5
I can’t fathom what she saw in him. I know looks aren’t everything, but at that age especially, it plays a huge part. From what we know about her ED, her self esteem may have been low and someone older, with false promises, she may have been drawn to him.
I had a similar experience and thankfully saw him for what he was before I married him. I see him occasionally now, and he honestly repulses me.
I know she claims to be happily married, but it’s highly doubtful she finds him attractive, and I bet they don’t have sex anymore.
If they did separate and Anna got over the shock that Matt didn’t want to shag her, I don’t think she’d struggle to find someone. While her personality isn’t great, she is pretty.
Jonny would most likely end up alone, sitting in a room full of cctv cameras, watching the outside world, and making up stories about having his arse pinched by a man, who though he was a woman!

Reactions: 11
I can’t fathom what she saw in him. I know looks aren’t everything, but at that age especially, it plays a huge part. From what we know about her ED, her self esteem may have been low and someone older, with false promises, she may have been drawn to him.
I had a similar experience and thankfully saw him for what he was before I married him. I see him occasionally now, and he honestly repulses me.
I know she claims to be happily married, but it’s highly doubtful she finds him attractive, and I bet they don’t have sex anymore.
If they did separate and Anna got over the shock that Matt didn’t want to shag her, I don’t think she’d struggle to find someone. While her personality isn’t great, she is pretty.
Jonny would most likely end up alone, sitting in a room full of cctv cameras, watching the outside world, and making up stories about having his arse pinched by a man, who though he was a woman!
I don’t think Anna has (or wants to have) sex with anyone except herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just because she writes *new* on every video doesn't make it any different than the last 100.
It's doing my head in.
Can't imagine routines change every 2 minutes warranting new vidoes of the same thing.
Time for a proper job anna
It's ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anna promoting getting a tummy tuck, liposuction and boob job on her latest ticktock smh.

She is looking tiny for her frame and build. It seems she’s excessively slimmed down since she had the surgeries and whilst she appears to be chuffed with her new appearance I have to wonder has she fallen back into her ED.

It is frustrating to see all these influencers get to look a certain way all because they can fork out thousands of pounds and even get cosmetic treatments done for free. It all contributes to a never ending beauty standard that puts pressure on so many women and young girls to try and reach when the reality is most can’t afford. I have to wonder how this will all affect her own girls as they grow up. Imo you can see the negative effects trickling down already 🙁

Reactions: 10
Anna promoting getting a tummy tuck, liposuction and boob job on her latest ticktock smh.

She is looking tiny for her frame and build. It seems she’s excessively slimmed down since she had the surgeries and whilst she appears to be chuffed with her new appearance I have to wonder has she fallen back into her ED.

It is frustrating to see all these influencers get to look a certain way all because they can fork out thousands of pounds and even get cosmetic treatments done for free. It all contributes to a never ending beauty standard that puts pressure on so many women and young girls to try and reach when the reality is most can’t afford. I have to wonder how this will all affect her own girls as they grow up. Imo you can see the negative effects trickling down already 🙁
Even if she hasn't gone back to her ED which I think never really come fully out of. She should know better than showing off her stomach like that to vulnerable younger women and anyone who has an ED. She always said she would stop showing anything triggering but that has to be the ultimate one

She met Jonathan while shooting a video in which she was casted. There's this pic where Jonathan is holding a camera and Anna is holding a drink. The video didn't came but they started dating while they shoot.
They knew each other before the video. Their mutual friends were trying to set him up with one of her friends (Anna was in a relationship). Anna was all too happy to get herself casted in his video when she was single again. I also know for a fact that some friends were wary of Jonathan but got over it. The Fake Friends video years later was a bit random because these friends were always quite supportive of her, but sad really.

Reactions: 6
The way she is talking in the new reel makes it sound like it was always cosmetic to her and never about fixing her diastasis recti as she didn’t even bother to mention it! (adding the # doesn’t count especially when she has spelled it wrong lol)

Also now admitting to liposuction on top of the lipofilling??
That surgeon needs to be investigated for malpractice.

Reactions: 9
I am not from UK, what is Stage Coach.? Is it like Helen O'Grady?
It is a nationwide company that provides part time performing arts classes for children outside of normal school hours. High profile ex-students have included Emma Watson, Bella Ramsay, Jamie Bell and Tom Fletcher.

Reactions: 4
I am not from UK, what is Stage Coach.? Is it like Helen O'Grady?
There’s stagecoach classes all over the uk, I used to teach at one many years ago. It’s basically a drama class that kids do, mostly at a weekend for a few hours, where they’re taught acting, dancing and singing. There’s no audition process and no qualifications as such- it’s not like when you learn ballet or the piano and you pass a grade exam.
So, if you had pushy parents who dreamt of being on the stage, but weren’t good enough, they sent their kids here, along with kids who loved drama.
The SJ kids going here isn’t really a flex at all, I think it was probably one of Anna’s ways to get rid of her kids for a bit, similar to putting them into gymnastics.

There’s stagecoach classes all over the uk, I used to teach at one many years ago. It’s basically a drama class that kids do, mostly at a weekend for a few hours, where they’re taught acting, dancing and singing. There’s no audition process and no qualifications as such- it’s not like when you learn ballet or the piano and you pass a grade exam.
So, if you had pushy parents who dreamt of being on the stage, but weren’t good enough, they sent their kids here, along with kids who loved drama.
The SJ kids going here isn’t really a flex at all, I think it was probably one of Anna’s ways to get rid of her kids for a bit, similar to putting them into gymnastics.
Exactly.
Just like rugby tots and lamda the kids are shipped off to every club imaginable just because anna doesn't want them around and now they've added stagecoach, football and tutoring to the mix.

She complains anytime there around
The only thing she cares about is her precious daily matt brunch time.

Reactions: 11
Exactly.
Just like rugby tots and lamda the kids are shipped off to every club imaginable just because anna doesn't want them around and now they've added stagecoach, football and tutoring to the mix.

She complains anytime there around
The only thing she cares about is her precious daily matt brunch time.
It's a bit like when they went on holiday and the kids were in kids club every single day, all day long. They never actually spent time as a family, and when Andrea was too sick to go they were p*ssed off they would miss out on their beach or spa days.

• Sad
  • Angry
It's a bit like when they went on holiday and the kids were in kids club every single day, all day long. They never actually spent time as a family, and when Andrea was too sick to go they were p*ssed off they would miss out on their beach or spa days.
They were that determined to get rid of the kids for a personal holiday they lied about his age conveniently turned four(minimum age requirement for kids club) days before the holiday
And sent them there all sessions morning to night except for when it wasn't open and they had no choice but to mind them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think it’s wild Anna says her number one priority is sleep- with a 5 year old up to 11 year old. She goes to bed when the two E’s are awake. Didn’t E2 just turn 10? Like yeah- a 10 year old you don’t have to read to, but I would still put them to bed at 9 or 9:30. She can’t even wait a half hour to do that?

That’s why the E’s are up all night on social media on their phones.

Anna can’t be arsed to take the phones out of the bedroom and make them have a bed time.

My 16 y.o. is required to turn her phone into the phone drawer before she goes to bed. Because I want my kids to sleep. If they don’t sleep they are at risk for depression. Especially girls, who spend time on phones/social media the same as boys who spend inordinate time gaming.

Anna has no concept of gradual freedoms as kids get older, like- I guess when you are old enough to read yourself a book in that house, life’s on you! Manage your screen time and bed time alone. Mom is headed to bed for beauty sleep!

I’ve gotten super into the gym in the last few months and anna’s workouts are grating on me more than ever. Hate that she just swings her arms up and down, it’s pathetic. Why even have a weight rack when I don’t think she’s ever progressed

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.