SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt getting praised on IG for posing in his pants, on his knees at an open toilet bowl and making remarks about his eating disorder.

I would never trivialize any person suffering from an ED but to post this online reeks of attention seeking to me. Talk about over sharing. Is nothing off limits anymore.
Lovely image for his kids to see, too... or their classmates.

Reactions: 15
The insane behaviour of Anna shows that she had a very sheltered upbringing and growing up she didn't have any friends. She was 19 when she met Jonathan, if she had a friend before she could have been warned.

Reactions: 11
Another day out for E2 . When was the last time the youngest two had a day out , one on one? Probably when she took poor A1 along when she was getting her bush waxed. The favouritism is glaringly obvious.
Also matt is vile for posting that video at the toilet , he's as bad as her. I would imagine anyone going through an eating disorder would be doing everything they could to keep it secret, nevermind setting up a camera to film yourself purging.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Another day out for E2 . When was the last time the youngest two had a day out , one on one? Probably when she took poor A1 along when she was getting her bush waxed. The favouritism is glaringly obvious.
Also matt is vile for posting that video at the toilet , he's as bad as her. I would imagine anyone going through an eating disorder would be doing everything they could to keep it secret, nevermind setting up a camera to film yourself purging.
I swear he didn't use to be so horrid back when his husband was around and everything was better.
It's ever since anna appeared on the scene everything's gone wrong for him
She's a bad influence and should be ashamed.
He was in with the other parents, happily married and that turned into regular botox, flags everywhere, husband left and now using his Ed in the wrong ways whilst she grins and encourages it having had a full mom body makeover after all the lies about loving her post baby body.

He needs to back away from her and reevaluate everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve spoken on here before, along with others, about having an ED. I am a healthy weight and have a much better relationship with food than I’ve ever had. I still have days when I struggle with food, and that’s after years of therapy. If i inadvertently loose weight, and start to look gaunt , i have to remind myself that it’s not healthy.
Anyway, back to Anna, and Matt. I can not for the life of me fathom why Matt would set up a camera, in his bathroom, and record himself being sick. I’m not posting a photo as it’s not something I want to put out there.
I think sharing his story with an ED is of course completely appropriate and encouraged, as not enough men share their experiences in recovery. Yet, Matt thinks it’s ok to post this??? I can see why they’re friends now.
I thought this was awful. I actually found it really shocking. I felt like he was doing it for clickbait rather than sincerely trying to raise awareness of EDs.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I thought this was awful. I actually found it really shocking. I felt like he was doing it for clickbait rather than sincerely trying to raise awareness of EDs.
It’s actually disgusting and should be reported. I imagine if Anna had self harmed he’d have some knives at the ready laying naked in the bath? …..for awareness?

also A2 looks as if she used a turkey baster with Matt instead of Jonathan last time she impregnated herself.

Reactions: 6
It's disgusting how much attention E2 gets over the rest.
Shopping trips, beach days, regular Starbucks and treats as well as being the sole focus of every post and short from both a and j.
I wouldn't be surprised if tutoring sessions are being Skipped too.
Andrea is treated as if he doesn't exist ignored unless he hurts himself, draws a rude picture or has accident in which case she stands still laughs and films him distressed instead.
Alessia gets a robot reading a bedtime story because anna doesn't care and needs to be in bed before the kids whilst j downs the wine before the next days school drop off( which she also doesn't care about can't have that getting in the way of daily coffee and cakes with matt)
Emilia is a teenager in their eyes so make no effort to bond or spend time together.
The minute she starts changing that will soon change too.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Can that child not put his bloody phone down , anna took e2 to beach and just whole video the phone is in his hand , how old is this child , surely not old enough for it to be glued to their hand , eben running in the sea with it in their hand , put it down and enjoy being a child

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Can that child not put his bloody phone down , anna took e2 to beach and just whole video the phone is in his hand , how old is this child , surely not old enough for it to be glued to their hand , eben running in the sea with it in their hand , put it down and enjoy being a child
and put his tongue away too. Sickening. :sick:

• Sick
It seems like Matt is being shown the ropes by Anna and following in her footsteps, milking his ED publicly on the internet, just like Anna has all these years. Truly pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
We all see how uncomfortable e2 is with his hair yet his parents don’t do anything to help. Even something simple like that. Disgusting

Reactions: 7
We all see how uncomfortable e2 is with his hair yet his parents don’t do anything to help. Even something simple like that. Disgusting
It's become repetitive, almost a compulsion to touch the front of his hair. I have seen comments under Jono's youtube asking why Edie is doing this but as usual, he ignores them.

Reactions: 10
Have you all forgotten: they don't make broken children.....
This still makes me so angry. Such a stupid thing today. They’re doing a pretty good job of breaking them themselves. I think Emilia will start to see through them, more than she already is, once she goes to secondary school.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It's become repetitive, almost a compulsion to touch the front of his hair. I have seen comments under Jono's youtube asking why Edie is doing this but as usual, he ignores them.
I think it's a wig, it's always in that same parting and seems uncomfortable

• Wow
Surprise surprise Andrea was feeling poorly again and Anna films herself rambling in bed whilst he's clearly distressed!!
She has an issue where she can't go 2 minutes without talking about E2.
Not relevant to Andrea I'm sure tons of kids have ear aches and infections
He has an allergy and she can't remember what he usually gets seems an important detail to forget.
She actually sat their complaining the kids always fall ill at inconvenient times
Oh you mean during a holiday, school time interrupting matt time and weekends as if they can help it they get ignored and made to carry on whilst she takes to bed all day with a sniffle.
Selfish woman.

Anyone with calpol experience
2 and a half hours between doses 5ml each is that the usual or a oddly short time space??
I've googled because it really didn't sound right there should be at least a 4 hour space between doses and not even sure she measured it right either
In any case she shouldn't be telling everyone she ignored important directions

Last edited:
  • Wow
Calpol can be taken minimum 4 hours between two doses. I used to stretch it till 7-8 hours by warm compressions during pains or wiping wet washcloth during fever. 2 hours is extremely short span between 2 doses.

Reactions: 9
Calpol is paracetamol, which is extremely dangerous if you overdose on it. She should be following the dosage instructions on the bottle!

• Wow
Calpol is every 4 hours. You can then give ibuprofen in between doses, so you are topping them up with pain every couple hours but different ones! Paracetamol is quite easy to overdose on & really dangerous to give too much of!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think it's a wig, it's always in that same parting and seems uncomfortable
When we spoke about this a bit ago, I think someone said that it’s clip ins, and I definitely think they’re right. Either that, or edie is constantly touching her hair as a sign on anxiety

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.