SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alessias outfit was very skimpy today. Jersey cycling shorts and a matching top… that was cropped

Reactions: 5
There won’t be too many more birthday invites for E2 & the A’s from their former school friends. A few parents might feel sorry for Alessia so she might get a couple .

Bet most of the parents have already deleted annals number

• Sad
Reactions: 9
There won’t be too many more birthday invites for E2 & the A’s from their former school friends. A few parents might feel sorry for Alessia so she might get a couple .

Bet most of the parents have already deleted annals number
The WhatsApp group without them must have been going mad the day the 3 kids left. Just Emilia now.

Reactions: 12
Jeeeesus, he genuinely looks like there's not a single thought in his head
And every word he says is proof of that. I've never in my life heard more banal chitchat than these two have. Just mindless drivel coming out of the pair of them.

Reactions: 18
In Anna's new day in the life vlog she forgot to mention her "work". It was just taking A1 & 2 to and from.school, then going to the salon, shops and coffee with Matt, stroking a dog, putting the washing on and preparing a meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And every word he says is proof of that. I've never in my life heard more banal chitchat than these two have. Just mindless drivel coming out of the pair of them.
They remind me of a couple of 13 year olds giggling together, it’s truly embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One of the many things that makes me sad when I think of these kids, is knowing they have unfiltered access to the internet. I remember seeing a screenshot of E1 once reading fan fiction on AO3 which has a lot of VERY adult content. And then I realise they have likely Googled their own parents, their own names - and probably ended up here.

Just breaks my heart really, they are not protected at all!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
One of the many things that makes me sad when I think of these kids, is knowing they have unfiltered access to the internet. I remember seeing a screenshot of E1 once reading fan fiction on AO3 which has a lot of VERY adult content. And then I realise they have likely Googled their own parents, their own names - and probably ended up here.

Just breaks my heart really, they are not protected at all!
Just wait until she is in secondary school and her new classmates Google her name.......

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I feel awful for the kids i cant even imagine how distressing it would be to read things about yourself. I am guilty of commenting on them in these threads but often forget there are children involved. It comes from a place of concern more than anything. The parents are to blame. They robbed those kids of a normal life

Reactions: 15
I’ve spoken on here before, along with others, about having an ED. I am a healthy weight and have a much better relationship with food than I’ve ever had. I still have days when I struggle with food, and that’s after years of therapy. If i inadvertently loose weight, and start to look gaunt , i have to remind myself that it’s not healthy.
Anyway, back to Anna, and Matt. I can not for the life of me fathom why Matt would set up a camera, in his bathroom, and record himself being sick. I’m not posting a photo as it’s not something I want to put out there.
I think sharing his story with an ED is of course completely appropriate and encouraged, as not enough men share their experiences in recovery. Yet, Matt thinks it’s ok to post this??? I can see why they’re friends now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I genuinely think that Anna and Matt will end up sleeping together soon, if they haven't already

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I genuinely think that Anna and Matt will end up sleeping together soon, if they haven't already
I don’t think Matt wants to sleep with Anna. I think he thinks she’s pretty, likes her dress sense (god knows why!) and they both have an immature personality, so get on (although Matt didn’t like Anna at first and avoided her at the school gates) I don’t think he finds her sexually attractive. Hes more likely to sleep with Jonathan…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’ve spoken on here before, along with others, about having an ED. I am a healthy weight and have a much better relationship with food than I’ve ever had. I still have days when I struggle with food, and that’s after years of therapy. If i inadvertently loose weight, and start to look gaunt , i have to remind myself that it’s not healthy.
Anyway, back to Anna, and Matt. I can not for the life of me fathom why Matt would set up a camera, in his bathroom, and record himself being sick. I’m not posting a photo as it’s not something I want to put out there.
I think sharing his story with an ED is of course completely appropriate and encouraged, as not enough men share their experiences in recovery. Yet, Matt thinks it’s ok to post this??? I can see why they’re friends now.
I am sorry, he did what??????
I am emetophobic, so thanks for the warning. I hope IG will ban him for a while for this.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t think Matt wants to sleep with Anna. I think he thinks she’s pretty, likes her dress sense (god knows why!) and they both have an immature personality, so get on (although Matt didn’t like Anna at first and avoided her at the school gates) I don’t think he finds her sexually attractive. Hes more likely to sleep with Jonathan…

They’re both an accessory to each other, two airheads together.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Matt getting praised on IG for posing in his pants, on his knees at an open toilet bowl and making remarks about his eating disorder.

I would never trivialize any person suffering from an ED but to post this online reeks of attention seeking to me. Talk about over sharing. Is nothing off limits anymore.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25