SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont want to sound like a creep but has anyone notices everytime andrea is video hes always holding his private areas , i thought it was his tshirt but on one off the shorts jonathan posted you cam see and anas new video , is that abit strange and for them to post it and not edit it out when all the strange creeps who watch jobos videos?

Reactions: 10
I dont want to sound like a creep but has anyone notices everytime andrea is video hes always holding his private areas , i thought it was his tshirt but on one off the shorts jonathan posted you cam see and anas new video , is that abit strange and for them to post it and not edit it out when all the strange creeps who watch jobos videos?
Yes, I’ve noticed this and it’s been mentioned on here. It’s often a sign of nervousness and children sometimes do it to comfort and self soothe, but I worry about the reason Andrea is doing it is linked to something sinister
Just seen a bit if Anna’s vlog (watched on yew tube!) and when Oma arrives, Jonny and Andrea open the door. Anna says to Andrea “aren’t you going to give Oma a hug and a kiss!” And Jonny says “or a punch in the nuts”. What an absolute weirdo. I bet Margaret hates him! What a horrid thing to suggest to a child, even more so that he’s suggesting doing it to a grandma.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Yes, I’ve noticed this and it’s been mentioned on here. It’s often a sign of nervousness and children sometimes do it to comfort and self soothe, but I worry about the reason Andrea is doing it is linked to something sinister
Just seen a bit if Anna’s vlog (watched on yew tube!) and when Oma arrives, Jonny and Andrea open the door. Anna says to Andrea “aren’t you going to give Oma a hug and a kiss!” And Jonny says “or a punch in the nuts”. What an absolute weirdo. I bet Margaret hates him! What a horrid thing to suggest to a child, even more so that he’s suggesting doing it to a grandma.
Sorry didnt relasie its been mentioned before , yeah it worried me incase it was a result off something sinister , i just dont get why they wouldnt edit it out there are so many creeps who watch the videos as it is , makes no sense to me , yeah i saw that and thought what the hell , so rude and disrespectful , she should have turned round and punched him one in the nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry didnt relasie its been mentioned before , yeah it worried me incase it was a result off something sinister , i just dont get why they wouldnt edit it out there are so many creeps who watch the videos as it is , makes no sense to me , yeah i saw that and thought what the hell , so rude and disrespectful , she should have turned round and punched him one in the nuts
Don’t be sorry! I was meaning that you’re definitely not the only one who’s noticed. It’s an awkward subject to bring up, but it’s definitely something that I’d be concerned about if my child was constantly doing that.
I once taught a child who would rub herself up against the table leg. I was on teaching practice at the time, and the teacher hadn’t mentioned it was a regular thing, so was shocked when she started doing it. She would often make noises too, and it was really difficult to know what to do, as a young, inexperienced teacher. I ended up getting a job at the school a few years later, and it turned out the child was being abused. I also taught a reception class and we had a reading tent, which the kids loved. The other reception class was using my room, and the teacher found 2 children in there, on top of each other. Again, it turned out the girl was being abused and thought this was completely normal. There are obviously children who do like Andrea does, and it’s nothing sinister, but when children do it a lot, it’s definitely a worry. The fact that Alessia used to smear her poo always rung alarm bells. Smearing is often linked to abuse, as a way of keeping people out of their room, or a way to get attention and help.
so much worrying stuff has gone on and continues to go on, and I honestly don’t think these children will get the help they need. Even if schools report them to SS, without “proof” it’s so difficult. We know they’ve been on their radar, but sadly, they’ve possibly told children what to say if questioned, and they live in a big house, have clean clothes, etc and it’s not until something major happens that families like this get investigated. Sad truth.
Even in Anna’s vlog, she mentioned that Jonathan was “showering the children”. My kids were able to wash themselves from Alessias age. I’d check they’d got shampoo out of their hair, but I didn’t stand in the room, unless they wanted me to. I sincerely hope he isn’t “showering” Emilia and edie…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Infact that when Stacey Dooley mentioned that are they worried about predators lurking on their social media or stalking them, he said that he wasn't worried at all. Because allegedly it seems that he is the predator in the house.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
We know Anna goes to bed early, but I find it so strange that are goes to bed BEFORE her children. It’s sad that Alessia is still falling asleep to a device reading her a story,
I know Jonathan is still up, but that in itself worries me. We’ve seen the kids going to speak with him and he’s in his “office” in front of a computer. God knows what he’s doing or who he’s talking to.
Dont get be wrong, my husband and I don’t always go to bed at the same time, but when our kids were little, they went to bed WAY before we did.
I honestly doubt they spend any time together, just the two of them. I know they watch MAFS, but that’s it!
Another thing, they don’t seem to eat dinner together. They got wagamammas for the kids, then when Jonny was showering the kids, the adults food arrived! I’m sure the kids could eat a little later and the could eat a bit earlier and eat as a family. I get when parents are working, and not getting him until later, that they can’t always eat as a family, but Anna and Jonny are home all the time (apart from the time she spends with Matt)

Reactions: 18
About Andrea holding his private parts, I remember that boys used to do it often when I was that age and they'd often do it when they needed to pee. So hopefully it's nothing sinister and he just does it when he needs a wee.

Reactions: 9
Oh definitely l, they will do it when they need a wee, plus the little jig of urgency. Usually if a child does that, the parent will ask if they need the loo, or remind them to go. (We know that Andrea still isn’t dry at night and wears pull ups- not something we should know!)
He does seem to do it a lot in both Jonny and Anna’s content. Let’s hope it’s just him needing a wee, and nothing else.

Reactions: 4
Boys often have their favourite 'toys' right there, but most grow out of constantly touching themselves by the time they go to school. He is coming up for 6 now and should have been told this is inappropriate behaviour.
But that requires parenting.....

Reactions: 11
I don’t want to sound weird either but I’ve noticed every cover pic on his YouTube vids the kids have their mouths open and one is even titled first time this has probably been mentioned but I can’t help but feel it’s sinister for a certain audience 🤮 I hope these children get the help they need💔

• Sick
I've thought for years about this family that it'll be similar to the Ruby Franke situation where one day awful stuff will come out about them, and there will be so many people who knew it and thought it for years from what they have shared online, but there is never any concrete proof.

Reactions: 21
I don’t want to sound weird either but I’ve noticed every cover pic on his YouTube vids the kids have their mouths open and one is even titled first time this has probably been mentioned but I can’t help but feel it’s sinister for a certain audience 🤮 I hope these children get the help they need💔
He has been warned about this for years. Whn they were daily vlogging he would always put in close ups of the kids brushing their teeth........

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Regarding Andrea, any child would feel high anxiety and show signs of nervousness and feel out of sorts if they were amongst that highly erratic and demanding, dysfuctional environment like they are in at home all the time.

Look at Alessia, she sucks her thumb to self soothe and will often see her with a worried/anxious look on her face, and this is usually more prevalent when she has a camera shoved in her face or if you see her in the background when that hare-brained fool Jonathan is hyping them up and pouncing on them to act up for the camera with his over the top nonsense he throws at them. Who wouldn't be bothered or strung out with that sort of continual atmosphere in your own home.

I would be a mess if that were me and had parents doing the things they do. My emotions and mental health would be shot. There is so much expected of them, hence the anxiousness they show. Those kids have to always be 'on' all the time. What an exhausting life for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Shocked she lets the kids climb up onto her bedroom window ledge and let's them jump on the bed while she edits and films them. What if they fell backwards through the glass window 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just catching up on the vlogs. So... it's Oma's birthday, and Anna takes her to Brighton to see Erika, but then Matt is there as well? How odd is that? Yet Jonathan and E2 are home? It's not like E2 never gets to go anywhere when the others are at school, so why not celebrate Oma's birthday with auntie Erika? And then Matt again goes to Brighton with her to see her mum before she goes back home?

It is just such a strange situation, all of it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just catching up on the vlogs. So... it's Oma's birthday, and Anna takes her to Brighton to see Erika, but then Matt is there as well? How odd is that? Yet Jonathan and E2 are home? It's not like E2 never gets to go anywhere when the others are at school, so why not celebrate Oma's birthday with auntie Erika? And then Matt again goes to Brighton with her to see her mum before she goes back home?

It is just such a strange situation, all of it.
Interesting. Maybe Erika isn't that keen on what they've turned E2 into. We know she doesn't like jojo. And if jojo thinks she disagrees what they've done to e2 maybe he wouldn't e2 see Erik's out of spite or something. I'm sure Erik's still loves e2 just not what jojo has done to him.

Reactions: 6
Interesting. Maybe Erika isn't that keen on what they've turned E2 into. We know she doesn't like jojo. And if jojo thinks she disagrees what they've done to e2 maybe he wouldn't e2 see Erik's out of spite or something. I'm sure Erik's still loves e2 just not what jojo has done to him.
Maybe it was tutor day or maybe the home schooling does require online classes? It just seemed so odd that E2 wasn't there, but Matt was.....

Reactions: 8
Why does E2 constantly stroll around looking half dressed?
I know it could just be oversized clothing phase but when it's everyday it's weird.
Put some trousers on 🙄

Why does E2 constantly stroll around looking half dressed?
I know it could just be oversized clothing phase but when it's everyday it's weird.
Put some trousers on 🙄
I don't really care about what a child wears in their own home. But the parents decided to film this kid every day and show it to 'the world', where it might end up 'on weird websites, you guys' and they'll pretend not to know about such risks, or to care.
Yet another way they neglect their children day in day out.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.