SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
President Biden has now demanded that TikTok find new owners within the next year or the app will be banned in the US. I wonder how many views the SJ’s get from America? This is going to impact their income massively!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
President Biden has now demanded that TikTok find new owners within the next year or the app will be banned in the US. I wonder how many views the SJ’s get from America? This is going to impact their income massively!
I bet Jonny will be back on Instagram before you know it! It’s strange to me that he doesn’t post there. Anyone know why he stopped? Surely if he’s making content, it’s easy to put it on there too?

Reactions: 7
Margaret's hair looks like a birds nest. It's dry and brittle af. Does she even use hair conditioner.

6A87833E-47CC-4FCC-BE6D-2165510A0D0E.jpeg

74D27EC1-4F79-4F34-8448-B71A89D0E1EA.jpeg

---
That's one thing her and her fucked in the head son-in-law have in common they have the same type of bristly hair

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
At the start of the latest blog, Jonny is talking to the camera. Emilia snarks; “Who are you talking to, Giselle?” Then laughs…
Jonny then shows his book and says Edies friends are all reading it, I highly doubt that it’s suitable. Then Emilia says “you gave copies to my friends, I can guarantee they’re still on their bookshelf”. She seems utterly over Jonathan’s bullshit. She also refers to his awful jokes. It won’t be long before she’s not doing these videos, yet Jonny will still constantly talk about “Tommy”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So Giselle gonna make a comeback?
**Instantly gets flashbacks of semi nude Jonathan wearing tutus**

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Well, Anna has done the doxxing trifecta of the new school!

Spilled the beans before they were even enrolled with her dumb color me in calendar.
Logo as plain a day in most if not all recent videos (what are we 2nd or 3rd week into term?)
Mentioned wild Fridays, which if googled, gives the school away as one of the top search results.

You'd think after years online you’d have enough self awareness and sense to hide or redact such info.
Heck they even had a second chance with this new school and they effed that up in the first couple of days too!
Totally hopeless. Where are the brain cells?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Margaret's hair looks like a birds nest. It's dry and brittle af. Does she even use hair conditioner.

View attachment 2942695
View attachment 2942674
---
That's one thing her and her fucked in the head son-in-law have in common they have the same type of bristly hair

This is how curly hair looks like when dry brushed. I wish people would stop asking Alessia's hair to be combed or brushed because you should not do it when hair is dry. None of them doesn't know how to handle curly hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
At the start of the latest blog, Jonny is talking to the camera. Emilia snarks; “Who are you talking to, Giselle?” Then laughs…
Jonny then shows his book and says Edies friends are all reading it, I highly doubt that it’s suitable. Then Emilia says “you gave copies to my friends, I can guarantee they’re still on their bookshelf”. She seems utterly over Jonathan’s bullshit. She also refers to his awful jokes. It won’t be long before she’s not doing these videos, yet Jonny will still constantly talk about “Tommy”
He gave copies to children???

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I find Emilias personality grating. Granted she is dealing with a repellent moronic father but her attitude and mode of speech ( to me at least) comes across as badly acted and performative. You may bet this 'attitude' is being directed by Jono. It's how he thinks a teenager should behave and as for this Tommy lark, it is utterly ridiculous.

Reactions: 22
I find Emilias personality grating. Granted she is dealing with a repellent moronic father but her attitude and mode of speech ( to me at least) comes across as badly acted and performative. You may bet this 'attitude' is being directed by Jono. It's how he thinks a teenager should behave and as for this Tommy lark, it is utterly ridiculous.
Emilia is experiencing the opposite of E2. Her whole life she was her dad's favourite, the 'always camera ready' girl, showered in attention and gifts. Now it's E2. It may be in part because she does not want to be filmed as much anymore, but this has to hurt.

They have messed up their kids' lives.

Reactions: 24
Didn’t edie go to Melanie Martinez with Emilia? Im sure they did. In Jonnys latest TikTok, he says edie went to her first concert.
is he changing the narrative again, or am I going crazy?

Reactions: 8
Didn’t edie go to Melanie Martinez with Emilia? Im sure they did. In Jonnys latest TikTok, he says edie went to her first concert.
is he changing the narrative again, or am I going crazy?
In One of his vlogs he said that he doesn't count MM as E2s first concert as they went with E1, whereas OR is apparently the first concert they really wanted to go to... if that makes sense... I was getting pissed off at him going on about it being their first concert, like mate no it's not

Reactions: 9
In One of his vlogs he said that he doesn't count MM as E2s first concert as they went with E1, whereas OR is apparently the first concert they really wanted to go to... if that makes sense... I was getting pissed off at him going on about it being their first concert, like mate no it's not
Shouldn't matter who he went with the fact that he still went makes MM the first concert.
J and his daft logic
Just because E went with his best friend this time it suddenly changes everything.
Why won't he stop lying?

Reactions: 6
So Giselle gonna make a comeback?
**Instantly gets flashbacks of semi nude Jonathan wearing tutus**
.....and the one nipple :sick:

Even in Domdie, his books are sitting on shelf collecting dust.
..more like 'Dom-ass'

Well, Anna has done the doxxing trifecta of the new school!

Spilled the beans before they were even enrolled with her dumb color me in calendar.
Logo as plain a day in most if not all recent videos (what are we 2nd or 3rd week into term?)
Mentioned wild Fridays, which if googled, gives the school away as one of the top search results.

You'd think after years online you’d have enough self awareness and sense to hide or redact such info.
Heck they even had a second chance with this new school and they effed that up in the first couple of days too!
Totally hopeless. Where are the brain cells?
Found it immediately!!! Is it a coincidence that this school offers scholarships/bursaries and the SJ's are skint?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.