SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm late to the conversation but I absolutely don't believe Anna when she said that everything is fine between her and Jono. I don't think that they will get a divorce because being together as a family is a big part of their revenue, but I don't believe that they are still in love. They live together as roommates and probably can't stand each other, which is why they barely spend any time together.

It's sad to say but I truly think that she's in love with Matt...

Reactions: 21
It's sad to say but I truly think that she's in love with Matt...
I agree, I think she loves being seen out and about with him as people assume that he is her husband. She will have such a shock when he finds a new partner and she is kicked to the kerb. He’s obviously looking with the posting of those pictures all the time.

Reactions: 19
What a sleaze he is! Have a bit of decency, Matt, ain't no one wants to see that. That looks like something that should be on grindr. What a wholesome page his IG page is (I'm being sarcastic). Its mixed with posts of his kids and the Sj kids and then you come across some posts of him sticking out his butt in nothing but his jocks, combined with a few frontal shots of him in his boxers with his appendage outlined. Like I said...wholesome. Not!

I can see why he is associated with the likes of Jonathan and Anna.. they are cut from the same trashy, grubby cloth.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I just saw the divorce discussion reel and a hidden comment is calling Anna out for her “woman hips” and says the account is fake. So I guess Anna isn’t the trans mom role-model she claims to be. 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it's been mentioned but I am sick to my stomach of Edie with the tongue constantly out 🤮 and doing the ridiculous peace sign.:rolleyes:The latest on Insta is Anna, Gay bestie and the insufferable Edie dancing like utter loons in a coffee shop.Ridiculous behaviour.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Not sure how they are doing 3 school runs...
1. E2 is in Brighton at the mo, no sign of the other kids so guess they in school.
2. If E2 is home schooled not sure how that can be counted as a 'school run' ?

Not sure how they are doing 3 school runs...
1. E2 is in Brighton at the mo, no sign of the other kids so guess they in school.
2. If E2 is home schooled not sure how that can be counted as a 'school run' ?
I suspect E2 is enrolled in some online school, I can't imagine those two actually homeschooling her themselves!

Jonos posted a new video about the school runs
Emilia is still in her original school E2 is a "homeschooling girl" and the As are in a new school.

From what we've seen E2 doesn't bother doing any work the binder we saw previously was untouched instead spends the day filming tiktoks and instagrams and apparently is in Brighton avoiding it again.

They seem to think saying he gets tutoring is enough.
What the one session a week?
Tutoring does not replace an education it's meant to help alongside.

Somehow anna can still find time to have a catch up and coffee with matt.

Emilia auditioned for the westend in hopes of avoiding swimming and sports in school.
Strange that both the older ones don't like what is meant to be a fun learning experience with friends

Can't help but think j has caused that issue aswell supervising bathtime and showers

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So... I just watched the video.. First of his I watched in a long time!
He called E2 a 'performance child' :rolleyes:. Seems E2 is dropped off at a tutoring place couple times a week.. Homeschool groups are usually flexible though, and may not have a set start time.
The As go to an 'International School'

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So... I just watched the video.. First of his I watched in a long time!
He called E2 a 'performance child' :rolleyes:. Seems E2 is dropped off at a tutoring place couple times a week.. Homeschool groups are usually flexible though, and may not have a set start time.
The As go to an 'International School'
Evidently not, he said E2s day is relaxed time to go home wash your hair, have breakfast and then tutoring later on
Not in any rush.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Evidently not, he said E2s day is relaxed time to go home wash your hair, have breakfast and then tutoring later on
Not in any rush.
Lol. I did say homeschooling groups are flexible.. hence why he had all the time in the world to do stuff..

Also, he edited the video quite weirdly and jumbled. so.. who knows what really happened? As usual, trying to write a narrative that probably didn't go anything like the truth!

Reactions: 3
The A,s school follow joliar on fb . Yes I was nosey after seeing it mentioned here, maybe by them following him, he’ll treat A1 better - saying that it’s the behind the ‘performance’ that matters

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe what I've just listened to
The foul language E2 uses in the latest is disgusting!( the frog noises don't obscure it either)
And j encourages it.
A simple wake up Emilia would have sufficed most adults would blush hearing those choice words 😳😱

He's a child.

• Sad
  • Wow
I cannot believe what I've just listened to
The foul language E2 uses in the latest is disgusting!( the frog noises don't obscure it either)
And j encourages it.
A simple wake up Emilia would have sufficed most adults would blush hearing those choice words 😳😱

He's a child.
He is NOT a child! He is a pErFoRmEr! (as per Jono) Get it right!

• Sad
Reactions: 6