SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So A1 & A2 aren’t in school uniform again, I didn’t know the UK has schools that don’t require uniform 🤔

Reactions: 1
Looking at Matt's insta,its full of feelgood,therapy soundbites and getting over a broken relationship. One of his talks he says "A good friend said recently they didn't feel like they was (sic) on the right path in their life".....

Wonder if it is his bestie sis Anna

Reactions: 8
The only ones I know of that don’t require uniform are Montessori schools?
Was about to say the same, there are a few, but it's definitely the minority. Montessori are the big ones, there are a few state schools who opt for no uniform but mainly they're all uniformed schools.

Reactions: 4
So A1 & A2 aren’t in school uniform again, I didn’t know the UK has schools that don’t require uniform 🤔
Montessori, Steiner and other schools with a similar approach to learning don't require a uniform. There are a few in the south of England

Reactions: 3
There is a Montessori very close to where they live. If the kids are moved there, I don't understand why they did not go there in the first place. Aside from being able to brag about your kids being in private school, of course....

Reactions: 2
Looks like neither of the A’s have seen a hairbrush this morning 🙄
Nope, anna will have spent all morning sorting herself out
Brushing her own hair and painting on the makeup.
Why would the kids need to look presentable 🤨🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The only ones I know of that don’t require uniform are Montessori schools?
My kids go to a regular non-uniform primary school in the UK. They do exist but not super common. We live in North Yorkshire & I know of one other school here & three others across the whole of Yorkshire with no uniform, so presumably it’ll be a similar-ish pattern in other counties.

I’m still shocked they’ve opted for a non uniform school though. They’ve always been about appearances & look at all the money we have. Kids in their obviously private school uniforms. Non-uniform does ultimately look a lot less smart, which is fine, I personally don’t need my kids to wear smart clothes to school but the SJs of the past certainly wanted them too to show off their wealth.

Reactions: 4
I grew up in Holland where nobody wears school uniforms, so I think they are overrated and in most cases, terribly old fashioned.... Having said that, I am sure the SJ kids will look scuffy now that there is no strict dresscode... Just because Anna can't be bothered.

Reactions: 14
I grew up in Holland where nobody wears school uniforms, so I think they are overrated and in most cases, terribly old fashioned.... Having said that, I am sure the SJ kids will look scuffy now that there is no strict dresscode... Just because Anna can't be bothered.
The vast majority of primary schools over here have a school uniform. From both a parent and teacher pov, I would rather a school uniform. It gives a sense of community, and also there’s no “competition” as to who’s wearing the latest fashion, how much their clothes cost, along with having a set of clothes, just for school, is often more cost effective (I have a different view when uniforms are extremely expensive and can only be purchased from specific shops).
The A’s, especially Alessia, often look unkempt in their clothes, as she seems to mainly have them in gifted clothes. I’m genuinely surprised that they’ve removed 3 from the school, as in assuming Emilia still goes there? Isn’t she attending a private secondary school too?
Although they don’t officially monitor home schooling, they can check up on the child’s well being and what education they’re accessing if deemed necessary. We know from how little Anna and Jonny did with the children during Covid, that I can’t imagine edie doing anything, apart from doing maths and English quizzes online for half an hour a day!
What happens when they don’t become “famous” and need ab actual job. It’s going to be impossible without qualifications. If Edie doesn’t attend secondary school, they won’t get GCSE’s, so getting a job will be a challenge.
Anyone with children at high school, who haven’t got a background in teaching maths, English etc will know how challenging it is to remember mathematical equations, for example. I can’t one A&J putting any effort into supporting their learning. I know Johnny likes to claim he had an Angela’s ashes childhood, it seemed he went to a school that supported his needs, and he as able to go to university.

Reactions: 21
not a southern thing, i've never seen any schools without uniform either!
Definitely heard of having to pay £1 to wear your own clothes on like a charity day but definitely not just rock up everyday in your own clothes.

Reactions: 10
Definitely heard of having to pay £1 to wear your own clothes on like a charity day but definitely not just rock up everyday in your own clothes.
All I can think is their waiting for the uniform to arrive after being ordered, but they should have done it before. Then again you know what this lot are like

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.