SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly Jonno, I don’t know anyone who calls it ‘stage school’, he is such a moron. In two months the UK will be on summer holidays so this is 100% a paid summer school of some description. My daughter is in full time training at a top school and is going to another to do her BA in musical theatre. The audition process is absolutely brutal, a few lessons at stagecoach is not going to cut it. unless Edie has some amazing secret talent, but, of course, we would know about that wouldn’t we! I follow this thread as I’m waiting patiently for them to be cancelled but so far no joy

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Firstly Jonno, I don’t know anyone who calls it ‘stage school’, he is such a moron. In two months the UK will be on summer holidays so this is 100% a paid summer school of some description. My daughter is in full time training at a top school and is going to another to do her BA in musical theatre. The audition process is absolutely brutal, a few lessons at stagecoach is not going to cut it. unless Edie has some amazing secret talent, but, of course, we would know about that wouldn’t we! I follow this thread as I’m waiting patiently for them to be cancelled but so far no joy
I absolutely agree. It's usual Jono rubbish. I was heavily involved in youth theatre when I was younger and as you say getting into any kind of training like that is brutal and involves years of training. Edie is not even a single threat, let alone the triple threat she needs to be. 100% this is something he's paid for.
Sounds like your daughter is doing really well 👍

Reactions: 13
When Emilia starts going through her changes its going to cause some real confusion and upset with E2
Trying to explain why the same isn't going to happen to him.
I don't believe he's really trans, I think he's been groomed into thinking he is.

Hopefully he'll be delighted not to start female puberty, maybe a nice male puberty driven growth spurt , get bigger than his pervert dad and deck him one.

Reactions: 26
I absolutely agree. It's usual Jono rubbish. I was heavily involved in youth theatre when I was younger and as you say getting into any kind of training like that is brutal and involves years of training. Edie is not even a single threat, let alone the triple threat she needs to be. 100% this is something he's paid for.
Sounds like your daughter is doing really well 👍
She is thanks! Even youth theatre is brutal! If Edie is on a paid summer school (which do not usually involve auditioning) then they will soon realise what they are up against. Louise Pentland was the same when Darcy went to a summer intensive, she acted as though Darcy had a personal invitation based on talent, but no, anyone can go, and that’s fine but let’s say it for what it is. For my daughters BA place they offered around 50 from over 2000 auditionees. Unless you’ve got a very close contact, money doesn’t help you gain a plan place. Edie doesn’t stand a chance. I cannot express my hatred for these two enough. So immature and deluded. 😡😡🤬

Reactions: 11
The 'who are you texting' Tiktok/short is so weird.
Jonathan wants to know if the 'Billy' E2 is texting is a boy or a girl, and 'it better not be a boy'. What? Surely in that family with all the flag waving they'd be aware that either a boy or a girl could be a potential love interest...? (if we were not talking about a 10 year old kid...)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The 'who are you texting' Tiktok/short is so weird.
Jonathan wants to know if the 'Billy' E2 is texting is a boy or a girl, and 'it better not be a boy'. What? Surely in that family with all the flag waving they'd be aware that either a boy or a girl could be a potential love interest...? (if we were not talking about a 10 year old kid...)
Ugh but Edie is a "girl" so I think he's pretending to be an over protective dad making sure his "daughter" isn't texting boys?

Or he's "outing" an innocent 10 year old male child as being same sex attracted. Whatever way you look at it, Edie is too young to experience romantic/sexual attraction and it's just another way for Jono to demonstrate what a fucked up creep he is with his weird deviant thoughts

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Ugh but Edie is a "girl" so I think he's pretending to be an over protective dad making sure his "daughter" isn't texting boys?

Or he's "outing" an innocent 10 year old male child as being same sex attracted. Whatever way you look at it, Edie is too young to experience romantic/sexual attraction and it's just another way for Jono to demonstrate what a fucked up creep he is with his weird deviant thoughts
It's just so messy... Most fathers who are protective of their daughters getting involved with boys is because of the pregnancy aspect of it, no worries here......

And yes, it's yet another clip of him sexualising his far too young children. He's utterly disgusting.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Surely if edie was worthy of a “stage school” surely they would have also auditioned for matilda? Oh yes, it’s because they only want to do tv and film. I think most people wanting to act would relish the opportunity to be on stage too?
The little acting TikTok’s that Jonny does with edie are awful. Sorry to say, and I know edie is a child, but they can’t act. Can you imagine how they’re going to feel at the “stage school” acting alongside children who can act?
One of my ex pupils was an exptremly talented dancer and got a place at a prestigious ballet school, where she also had to board. She had been dancing since she was about 3, and always stood out as being one of the best in any shows she was part of. She really struggled when she went to the dance school, as the competition was so very high. That’s was someone with natural talent, but who’s also trained and practiced constantly. You have to e thick skinned to be in this industry, can you imagine if edie auditioned for something and didnt get the part? Jonny will have edie making a diss video, sweating at the casting team.

Reactions: 10
I'm still stunned that we are actually watching the ruination of these children in real time, all at the hands of their disgraceful work shy parents and now their "guncle' Matt. :mad:

I long to see the demise of these exploitative channels.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I just watched the vlog where e2 was narrating a story that he wrote. Poor boy had his mum included in the story but witch Anna could not care to come and act in that skit.
I noticed how E2 speaked in not very child like voice. The turning of camera and pout is so gross for a young child.

Reactions: 7
Of course andrea had his haircut again whilst the others continue to look scruffy.
Emilias hasnt been done in years along with E2
Granted alessias can't be easy to do because of her hair type.

Reactions: 2
The A’s are going to have fun at their new school once they relax, don’t think annal is going to like it though

They have wild Friday, this week was all about having fun in the mud ❤
IMG_4107.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Can Matt hurry up & find a boyfriend. I’m dying to see how that pans out for Anna. She seemed to meet Matt as his marriage was breaking up & obviously, you do very much turn to friends when relationships break down. Which is why I think this weird relationship between them has developed the way it has. Matt was suddenly on his own & lonely and Anna had no friends until Matt came along. But presumably, when he meets someone, he’ll actually want to spend his time with them mostly, as you do at the start of a relationship in particular. And that leaves Anna back with Jono for company 🤪

Reactions: 30
Matt's message about Anna on his Instagram post is so strange. I'm starting to think that it's not impossible that he'd fall in love with her too at this point. I don't think he'd actually be attracted to her sexually but there's just something more than friendship between the two of them...

Reactions: 12
Matt's message about Anna on his Instagram post is so strange. I'm starting to think that it's not impossible that he'd fall in love with her too at this point. I don't think he'd actually be attracted to her sexually but there's just something more than friendship between the two of them...
It is weird. ‘Never fully appreciated what is was to have a soul mate’ .. oh, what, it never crossed your mind during the 10+ years with your husband who you had 3 kids with?! 🙄 ‘Can’t wait to see what life has in store with (Anna) by his side’ .. future boyfriend must accept best friend hanging around constantly 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Anna and Jono never made sense to me. On their wedding day she looked both miserable and terrified, even when he kissed her she could barely smile.

I’d be very shocked if she left him though. They’d have to sell the house, she’d be responsible for all 4 kids when they were with her, her current lifestyle wouldn’t be sustainable. I also think if they were still making the same amount of money they would have had two more children.

Much easier for Anna to stay and they just coexist together and have Jono exploit the children so she doesn’t have to work and she probably likes strangers assuming Matt is her husband

It’ll be interesting to see how things works out in the long run. Once the children move out will they stay together? How many out of the 4 will continue having a relationship with them?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.