SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might just be a primarily southern thing, never heard or seen it up north.
My kids don’t wear a uniform in North Yorkshire 😉 they are a thing.. not sure why people are suggesting it doesn’t happen! It’s def not common at all in the UK but they do exist & they are normal state primaries! Our school is rated outstanding with people squabbling to get in.. I’m fairly pro-uniform but my daughter is getting a brilliant, well rounded education & funnily enough, what she wears has no impact on that.

I wonder if the SJs have picked a school better suited to E2? I imagine that private schools with no uniform are a little more ‘alternative’ as generally private schools are OTT with their uniforms. Maybe the new school is a more accepting environment? We all have our thoughts on E2 but ultimately, I hope E2 is able to find friends, support & guidance in their life. They deserve to be happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I grew up in Holland where nobody wears school uniforms, so I think they are overrated and in most cases, terribly old fashioned.... Having said that, I am sure the SJ kids will look scuffy now that there is no strict dresscode... Just because Anna can't be bothered.
I thought the whole point of a uniform was that it makes everyone equal in theory. Some children from more deprived families wouldn’t be able to constantly rock up to school in different outfits etc

Reactions: 19
I thought the whole point of a uniform was that it makes everyone equal in theory. Some children from more deprived families wouldn’t be able to constantly rock up to school in different outfits etc
Yes, but bullies will always find something to pick on someone for.

But my personal thoughts on uniforms does not matter, I hope the kids will enjoy their new school, and that their parents will not f it up again for them....

Reactions: 4
What if they are rage baiting everyone by not wearing school uniforms? 🤔
I think the term ‘rage baiting’ is being thrown around too much in some of these threads.. is it so hard to believe these children have been put into a non uniform wearing school? There are quite a few non uniform schools spread around the country both private and public. More than one might realise.

Regardless of whether or not it’s a private school I think we can gather from bestie Matt’s wording in his comments that the children have been put into a less academic led school compared to the rigid prestigious one they were previously in. The sacconejoly children are borderline feral and with the lack of discipline and help from their parents they no doubt would have been struggling to keep up in that school.

I do however believe there must also have been some substantial tea or drama that went down in that school as it has been hinted at. What ever it is is bound to come out one way or another but I would assume when the eldest child has finished up in said school.

Reactions: 9
My kids don’t wear a uniform in North Yorkshire 😉 they are a thing.. not sure why people are suggesting it doesn’t happen! It’s def not common at all in the UK but they do exist & they are normal state primaries! Our school is rated outstanding with people squabbling to get in.. I’m fairly pro-uniform but my daughter is getting a brilliant, well rounded education & funnily enough, what she wears has no impact on that.

I wonder if the SJs have picked a school better suited to E2? I imagine that private schools with no uniform are a little more ‘alternative’ as generally private schools are OTT with their uniforms. Maybe the new school is a more accepting environment? We all have our thoughts on E2 but ultimately, I hope E2 is able to find friends, support & guidance in their life. They deserve to be happy.
I meant a fair bit more north than that 😆. Alas, doesn’t matter. No one is saying it doesn’t exist, simply saying it’s uncommon… which statistically it is in the UK.

Reactions: 2
I think the term ‘rage baiting’ is being thrown around too much in some of these threads.. is it so hard to believe these children have been put into a non uniform wearing school? There are quite a few non uniform schools spread around the country both private and public. More than one might realise.

Regardless of whether or not it’s a private school I think we can gather from bestie Matt’s wording in his comments that the children have been put into a less academic led school compared to the rigid prestigious one they were previously in. The sacconejoly children are borderline feral and with the lack of discipline and help from their parents they no doubt would have been struggling to keep up in that school.

I do however believe there must also have been some substantial tea or drama that went down in that school as it has been hinted at. What ever it is is bound to come out one way or another but I would assume when the eldest child has finished up in said school.
Some time ago I skim read JJ's execrable book (without paying for it, I must stress), and aside from his imaginary friends; considering himself to be a girl (which he 'grows out of' without explanation over the course of a page or so); and having a dreadful, emotionally abusive father (no comment), one of the book's central themes is his frequent chopping and changing of (all private) schools and the extent to which getting the exact right fit is important to a 'sensitive' child, in this context whatever it is they're doing with the kids now probably makes perfect sense (to him).

Reactions: 8
Yes, but bullies will always find something to pick on someone for.

But my personal thoughts on uniforms does not matter, I hope the kids will enjoy their new school, and that their parents will not f it up again for them....
Thats why I said …. In theory

Reactions: 1
Three different schools? So they put the A’s in one school and then E2 in another? That’s a weird decision. Unless E2’s “school” is staying at home making TikTok’s with Jonathon

Reactions: 33
3 schools?! So E1 presumably has stayed put as it’s her final year. A’s have been advertised as at a new school together. So E2 is elsewhere .. has there been any sign of him actually going to school though?!

That photo of A2 - it’s really not amusing when 6 year olds swear 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Unless the three schools are the original one for Emilia, the A’s at the infant school and edie at the junior school. (Although I do suspect edie is being homeschooled)

Reactions: 1
I wonder if it’s something to do with uniform? Maybe the old school didn’t like E2 wearing the girls uniform so if they are at a non uniform school, E2 can wear what he/she wants? I know there is no sign of E2 at school yet but just a thought.

Reactions: 11
I take it E1 is finishing school at their old school, the As have started a new school, and E2 is being 'homeschooled', hopefully because E2 will start at the same school shortly? Being homeschooled long-term will not be in E2's best interest...

Reactions: 9
I’m actually shocked as they are not the type to do what’s best for the kids and 3 school runs is not in Anna’s radar bet jolier is doing them.
And lack of uniform those kids look scruffy in normal clothes very intriguing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.