SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s a stretch because we have no evidence of why E2 is not in school, I am wondering though if it was school refusal. Since I’ve brought it up before, all the clues- not wanting to go, like @Scar14 said… and not wanting to answer to his parents, won’t do chores, etc. Seems E2 has to be bribed to do the social media for Jonathan. If he outright refused to go to school, what could they have done except unenroll him? His personality is so focused on his phone and internet… he seems like a shell. I really don’t think the isolation is good for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I know that kids going into their parents bed in the mornings is normal, I remember doing it as a kid myself, but I felt so uneasy at the start of the video seeing Alessia with Jonathan in bed 🤢 he just creeps me out.

I also wonder, if things in their marriage are all sunshine and rainbows as Anna tried to tell us, why doesn't Jonathan include her at all in his content? Why doesn't she want to be part of it? She'll be there for a brief second but she looked annoyed and didn't want to be a part of it it seems.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So E1 got banned on Roblox for calling someone “a name” and Jonathan justified it by saying they said something worse to start with.
No one should know their usernames in the first place, and here is the evidence.
Plus both E’s apparently have a plethora of alt accounts too. JFC!

Oh and the A’s don’t go to an international school, if it’s the same school Anna doxxed last year then the school offers International Baccalaureate in the senior school.
God he is a compulsive lying dumbass!

Reactions: 13
I know that kids going into their parents bed in the mornings is normal, I remember doing it as a kid myself, but I felt so uneasy at the start of the video seeing Alessia with Jonathan in bed 🤢 he just creeps me out.

I also wonder, if things in their marriage are all sunshine and rainbows as Anna tried to tell us, why doesn't Jonathan include her at all in his content? Why doesn't she want to be part of it? She'll be there for a brief second but she looked annoyed and didn't want to be a part of it it seems.
Whether they’re good or not despite saying they don’t LOVE the speculation and they don’t purposely create it with their clickbaity titles… they absolutely do! They’ve always done it. Anna posting all the time with Matt, using ‘Gay Dad Trans Mum’ allllll the time in their videos because she knows people who don’t know them will find them on tik tok and be like ‘Whaaaaat?!’ And assume they’re a couple. Not posting with her husband just creates more speculation as well. They know exactly what they’re doing with each and every video and post.

I wonder if Edie has started getting anxious about going to school because they’re realising that they’re not actually a girl and doesn’t want to rbe. Surely if it was to do with the school itself then they’d just put Edie in a new school like the A’s
I've notice E2 isn't dressing in overly girly, sparkly, frilly dresses etc anymore... it's all oversized tshirt's and joggers these days.... almost as if they're not wanting to be girly at all!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I've notice E2 isn't dressing in overly girly, sparkly, frilly dresses etc anymore... it's all oversized tshirt's and joggers these days.... almost as if they're not wanting to be girly at all!
well there is still the impractically overlong hair [which vv few kids of that age, of either sex, have].

maybe i'm reading too much into this but I was faintly touched by the way that A1 made some breakfast [even if it was food that's in no way nutritious] for a younger sibling.

Reactions: 6
I’m just glad that E2 is at least getting some tutoring, I hope it’s not one to one so there will be at least a couple of other kids there .

Apart from doing Emilias hair, annal was practically redundant in the vlog

well there is still the impractically overlong hair [which vv few kids of that age, of either sex, have].

maybe i'm reading too much into this but I was faintly touched by the way that A1 made some breakfast [even if it was food that's in no way nutritious] for a younger sibling.
sorry, E1.

Reactions: 3
I have seen a lot of people in their comments spouting on and on about how amazing it is that A&J are sending the kids to schools that are more "fitting" for them as individuals but I'm not going to lie, I think a lot of it is because they are academically stunted, A&J can blame covid as much as they want but thousands of other children went through the same and didn't come out of it as behind as the SJ children, it was down to A&J having no interest in helping the children and their education.

I do genuinely believe E2 left/was taken out of the school because of their behaviour and wants to be the centre of attention so tutoring would be better for them.
A1&2 likely struggle in mainstream schooling because of A&Js lazy parenting, not being interested in their education and constant babying of them, so I hope this new school helps them get to where they *should* be. A1 at least seemed to be excited when showing J some of the things they had been doing at school.

Reactions: 18
Emilia is in her last year, so she'll leave that school. By removing E2, the As would not get as much sibling discount anymore.
They are not interested in their kids or their academic growth, or their overall wellbeing for that matter. It's money, and in E2's case, availability to film. By 'homeschooling' the poor kid, more Tiktoks can be filmed every day of the week. Someone's got to keep a roof over their heads, right.....?

Reactions: 15
Been a long time since I've watched any content. Shocked to find out E1 goes to sleep at 1am and wakes up at 6am...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So many little ones got into nature during covid because of regular walks but those poor kids just got even more addicted to screens and sugar .

Can you imagine either parent encouraging them to fill their windows with rainbows and thank yous for the emergency services ?

They are definitely planning to witch about the ‘ best school in Reigate’ as it was when the kids first went 🙄

Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for E2, he doesn’t have a chance does he? Someone please hack into Jono's computer and send the content to the police. I bet there would be plenty of evidence to lock him up for live.

• Heart
So many little ones got into nature during covid because of regular walks but those poor kids just got even more addicted to screens and sugar .

Can you imagine either parent encouraging them to fill their windows with rainbows and thank yous for the emergency services ?

They are definitely planning to witch about the ‘ best school in Reigate’ as it was when the kids first went 🙄
The only rainbow they encourage them to wave around is the LGBT one

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Edie has started getting anxious about going to school because they’re realising that they’re not actually a girl and doesn’t want to be. Surely if it was to do with the school itself then they’d just put Edie in a new school like the A’s
Trans or not, it must be a hellish nightmare for a 10 year old to go to school knowing their classmates have watched videos of them prancing and gyrating about in a wig and hotpants!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Imagine your own mother and father destroying your life for money.

There is not a chance in hell that Edie will not have mental struggles, perhaps the other kids too when they realize they have effectively had their life sold to the world as their lazy arsed parents didn't want to do an honest days work.

It's absolutely deplorable:cry:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Edie has started getting anxious about going to school because they’re realising that they’re not actually a girl and doesn’t want to be. Surely if it was to do with the school itself then they’d just put Edie in a new school like the A’s
well since the trans thing started e2 has been sent home "sick" with a stomach ache quite a few times, that magically disappears when they get home 🤷‍♀️ i think someone said that it always happened on a sports or swimming day too?

Reactions: 9
And you know E2 is getting older, hormones start kicking in, both for E2 and their classmates. It’s only going to get harder from this point. I can only assume they’ve not been back to the Gender clinic so no real support outside the awful family

I am not yet a parent, but I know it's hard! You want your child to experience things, be happy, yadda, yadda, etc, BUT you HAVE TO MAKE GOOD DECISIONS!! Not everything is an 'in the moment' thing. When I was growing up, my parents were strict! I couldn't do certain things, and it sucked! But you know what, I look back at it now (late teens to now, when I have a mature understanding) and I am so thankful and grateful I wasn't allowed to do certain things or miss out on certain experiences. Children need structure! An 11yo should NOT be going to bed at 1am to wake at 6am. Even if she does pretend to be asleep then wake back up - check in on her and tell her its unacceptable. And her attitude seems a little OTT to me, a bit forced with the American accent.. but, that's her parents to be blamed, Telling her she's a teenager so no wonder she acts like it. E2 needs some reeling in as well.. He may be on board now, but that's because he doesn't know any better! I can guantee he will look back and ask his parents WHY they allowed him to do certain things. I understand letting your kids have fun and whatever, but they're the parents and they need to do better! Parents should be setting up their kids to succeed in life.. not fail!
-End Rant-

• Heart
Don't usually post on here, but as a theatre fan, it piqued my curiosity when he posted E1 was auditioning for a west end show.
I'd assume it's Matilda, as auditions are currently going on for this, and knowing families, whose children have been in Matilda in the Westend I just wanted to give some background.

Matilda will audition children for the role of Matilda who are aged 8 to 12 and under 4ft 3.
Her classmates need to be aged 8 to 13 and under 4ft 10” tall with brilliant dancing and singing skills! Boys must have unbroken voices.

So, E1 is obviously over 4ft3 so won't be going for Matilda, she would only be "considered" for a classmate role,
most likely Alice or Hortensia. but even then these roles still require brilliant singing and dancing skills.

Not to be harsh about E1, but she is not of the required standard for a westend production.

And another big one, which would be impossible for Johnathon, any child under contract with the RSC performing in Matilda The Musical is not allowed on Social Media. So, in the unlikely event she got a role in Matilda, she wouldn't be allowed on Social Media/featuring in tiktoks for her entire contract. - This is something they take really seriously! -

Could be wrong, might not be Matilda, but that's just my thoughts on it.

Reactions: 15