SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe what I've just listened to
The foul language E2 uses in the latest is disgusting!( the frog noises don't obscure it either)
And j encourages it.
A simple wake up Emilia would have sufficed most adults would blush hearing those choice words 😳😱

He's a child.
of course he does, posting controversial things makes people talk and therefore more people watch because they want to see what people are saying..
i'm sure he thinks any publicity is good publicity for them :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
How many days in their new school and he’s already filming inside 🤯how the duck he thinks this is ok is beyond me. I’m sure if he carries on like this he’ll be in the same situation he was with their last school. Give these poor children some privacy for gods sake 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If the new school for the A’s is play based… it looks like the first time in their lives they are exposed to non-tech, non-plastic/junk toys. I think that would be quite a change for them.

Even Jon threatens A2 to come downstairs by saying “no iPad after school” and they find him on the couch in the morning with the iPad and 2 chocolate sandwiches E1 made him. His whole home life is iPad.

Reactions: 11
Seems odd they’ve sent the A’s to an international school, that’s part of the sane school they were at? Arent international schools primarily for international familes? I know they also accept students from the host country, but seems odd they’ve moved them to this particular school. The way Jonny describes his children’s schools, as Emilia being at a choir prep school, I’m pretty sure he’s not used that phrase before.
it appears there’s some issues between the two E’s, as Emilia rolled her eyes at edie at one point, saying “she quit”. He also described edie as a “theatre kid”, almost as if edie is in a tv show/film etc and has a tutor like they would do on set. Instead, Edie specs their days playing Roblox, having their nails done, going for days out, making a few crap TikTok’s. The only saving grace is edie is still getting taught outside of the home, albeit a few hours a week.
Jonny and Anna barely interacted, if you didn’t know, you wouldn’t think they knew each other, let alone married! lastly, if edie “quit” school, i wonder why? We know they often had stomach aches and didbt want to go, but rather than look ar the reason why, they just let edie quit? If they say edie was getting bullied or they didn’t accept edies being trans, then why would they continue to send their other children to a school with that ethos?
You could tell Jonny was itching to share more of the school, and I bet it’s not long before he is asked to stop filming.
It was Matilda Emilia auditioned for, the other families he also caught on camera didn’t look best pleased. I spoke to a friend whose daughter was in the show. The audition process is pretty much open to anyone. You fill in a form with experience and skills and get sent a date.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Going on his video it looks like some sort of Montessori school. Not sure that’s classed as international but then anything is possible with Jono’s very limited brain capacity. Why he called E1 schools a choir school is beyond me 🤣 my god he really is so dumb!

Reactions: 5
The part that he shared of the As school matches up with the one shared here before - I expect soon they will go by bus.

It only takes 24 minutes to drive there

Reactions: 2
J’s recent morning routine video just reminds me how little privacy these kids have… a1 had the camera in her face the second she woke up and looked so sad in her eyes. J then filmed himself cleaning the A’s teeth and then washing the toothpaste out of their mouths with water afterwards… i mean that really didnt need to be filmed!!! My heart breaks for them

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Isolating E2 from other children and the real world must surely ring alarm bells to social services?? Is this not a big sign of grooming/abuse??

They are ruining that poor boys entire life.. First coercing him into becoming trans by giving him the attention he always craved to now not even giving him a proper education!

What on earth will his future be like!?

This is extremely worrying

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Going on his video it looks like some sort of Montessori school. Not sure that’s classed as international but then anything is possible with Jono’s very limited brain capacity. Why he called E1 schools a choir school is beyond me 🤣 my god he really is so dumb!
I won’t disclose the name of the school, but it’s part of the school they used to go to. It's still a prep/private school. I had to look what a choir school was! Apparently it’s a school attached to a church, monastery or chapel that educates choristers that sing in the choir, but also educates others that aren’t. So basically Emilia’s school is a church school, it’s in the name (he’s still making zero effort to hide the logo!)
It appears the A’s school was originally set up to be open to all backgrounds many many years ago. I suspect its teaching is slightly different to fit in with how education is structured across thr world. The fact that it’s non uniform, for example and appeared to have a more montisorri approach, I think it will help the A’s. As an ex early learning teacher, learning through play and being guided by the children’s own interests has so many benefits as they get older. It’s a shame most schools stop any signs of the teaching and learning that goes on in foundation stage, as they move into year 1, which is why a lot struggle.
I was shocked when Andrea said he was 6 soon, and Alessia still seems a lot younger than she is too. Don’t get me started on the need to show them having their teeth brushed. Also, they’re both more than capable of doing that and cleaning their faces themselves.
It knocked me sick when Emilia said “Three years in December, I’ll be 15, Alessia will be 9. I wonder what she’ll look like at 10” Jonny will be looking forward to all of this, I’m sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When j asked e2 what they learnt at tutoring e2 said “you tell me” how is a couple of hours tutoring a week substituting 30+ hours of enrichment time in school with variety of activities and peer groups?! Im baffled at how theyre doing this

• Wow
Reactions: 17
When j asked e2 what they learnt at tutoring e2 said “you tell me” how is a couple of hours tutoring a week substituting 30+ hours of enrichment time in school with variety of activities and peer groups?! Im baffled at how theyre doing this
Homeschooling isn’t really monitored. Edie is having a few hours, like you say, then most homeschooled children are also taught by their parents too. It’s unlikely that will happen. The parents don’t really value education, so will probably just allow edie to do what they want.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I followed a YouTube family in the US and the kids went to a school especially for those in showbiz - not a stage school but flexi school that allowed them time off for work in the entertainment business. I wonder if its something like that?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The A’s school would suit E2 perfectly- silly not to send him there, could stay right up leaving school

Can you imagine the insults once Emilia leaves school 😳🙄

Reactions: 6
Does Anna not remember the disaster of home learning from COVID lockdown days? She could barely get one hour in for one child each day and laughed at the fact she hadn't done any reading with E2 for over a term and laughed even harder talking to future E2 saying sorry if you can't read.
E2 is going to have no life skills, interpersonal skills or any basic knowledge. Not talented enough for an acting career (and also you need to be able to read well and communicate with people) and social media kids don't last long as social media adults, particularly the way E2 is so unlikeable now. Also not a stable career? As evidenced by the parents who used to have so much money, spent it all and now struggle and have had to sell their investments...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
“3 different schools” for the school run is bullshit then!
E2 gets dropped off at a tutor centre later in the day
---
I followed a YouTube family in the US and the kids went to a school especially for those in showbiz - not a stage school but flexi school that allowed them time off for work in the entertainment business. I wonder if its something like that?
Out of interest, what’s the channel called?

Because it is a choir school.

Whatever happened at school with E2 and between A & J and the school, has now turned out favourably for Jonathan. This mean’s E2 is conveniently going to be homeschooled in addition to only 2 days of outside tutoring thrown in for good measure. How convenient for Jonathan.... that's a winfall for him to continue filming and exploiting his golden child cash cow, making content all day, at any time of his choosing, at any place with no restrictions or interruptions from anyone or having to answer to anyone.

So, if there is content made with E2 that is controversial or not in line with a schools rules or guidelines then Jonathan won’t have to worry about it because he won’t have to answer to anyone in authority and he will be in control, his rules.. He’s not going to let his investment, E2, be jeopardized or compromised or influenced by outsiders to infiltrate his head with home-truths, no.. J has come this far and nothing or no one is going to stop Jonathan a pathetic piece of tit from ruining his asset, generating an income.

I only pray the correct authorities will pick up on this abuse and misconduct from Jonathan and Anna, but somehow they always get away with murder, and no one can touch them with a ten foot pole. They have gotten away with so much all these years already, it’s sickening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Edie has started getting anxious about going to school because they’re realising that they’re not actually a girl and doesn’t want to be. Surely if it was to do with the school itself then they’d just put Edie in a new school like the A’s

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12