SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s still there!
---

It’s an open casting so anyone can go as long as they meet height, age, and location requirements
No that’s not how the auditions work. Yes open for anyone to apply but you still have to be chosen by the casting director to actually attend the audition. You can’t just turn up for the audition if you meet the criteria.

Reactions: 1
No that’s not how the auditions work. Yes open for anyone to apply but you still have to be chosen by the casting director to actually attend the audition. You can’t just turn up for the audition if you meet the criteria.
Not true. Some are genuinely open for all, hence why you can often see kids queuing for miles outside places like, Pineapple Dance studios

Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine those issues would just magically disappear cos he’s now dressing differently and grown his hair.
It hasn't, E2 was sent home multiple times since becoming Edie because of stomach aches which miraculously went away when they got home. I'm sure that the character on tiktok isn't reflected in a real life situation, or if it is, they're bullied for it

Reactions: 14
You have to fill in an online form - then casting director gets in touch....according to the website. Matilda is supposed to be six but they will accept eight year olds that are small in stature and her classmates have to look around 8 years old and not be 'developing' (puberty)

Reactions: 3
I wonder why I can't see it? I'm not blocked and I can see everything else 🤔
I couldn’t either, but then I looked on yewtu.be and saw the comment from the potato.

They are currently auditioning for Matilda, but as someone else has said, based on experience, you have to be an exceptional performer to be in the show. My friends daughter was one of the Matilda’s and she was outstanding. She had shown a huge talent for singing from an early age, and went to ballet, modern dance classes, drama and singing lessons every week. It was a LOT of commitment. She played the role for 18 months, before she aged out. The ensemble have to be top notch dancers, as well as being able to sing.
Emilia doesn’t have a strong voice as all, she has very little control and she has that pseudo American nasal habit that they’d hate. She also looks too tall, and they usually cast small 8 year olds, she’s 11.
I wouldn’t put it past Jonny to say she is auditioning, but really is doing a one off performance as part of stagecoach, and has to still audition for that. It’s such a shame that they are setting her up to fail, all for content. If Emilia was genuinely auditioning, I can’t see her wanting precocious Edie being there, stealing the lime light. Jonny probably told Edie that the casting would see Edie and immediately want them, so took edie along.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I can’t imagine those issues would just magically disappear cos he’s now dressing differently and grown his hair.
Well, other things have changed, such as Eduardo hating pizza, but Edie loving it so much she wanted it for her name reveal party...

It's all just so messed up.

Reactions: 7
It’s Matilda today! The classmates audition is very dance heavy, she will not get anywhere 🤣 she looks too tall too!
They must be considering new revenue streams now that they have money problems. If E1 wants to stay in private education she needs to earn the fees, it seems.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t put it past him that there was actually no audition for E1 at all! Just a made up story for engagement.

Anna likes dragging poor A1 to her fanny waxes, so maybe the reason they were out was because Jonno was getting extra work done on his neck penis tattoo and FOMO E2 did want to miss a ✨ starbies ✨ outing??

Reactions: 4
They must be considering new revenue streams now that they have money problems. If E1 wants to stay in private education she needs to earn the fees, it seems.
well, people only really watch the videos for the kids so e1 (and the others) have been their main source of income since they were born 🤷‍♀️ so they've basically been paying for their own education (and whatever else) :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 11
well, people only really watch the videos for the kids so e1 (and the others) have been their main source of income since they were born 🤷‍♀️ so they've basically been paying for their own education (and whatever else) :rolleyes:
They have tried several times to make the vlogs or other videos 'adults only', and the views dropped. Sadly, because they showed so much of the kids, that's what people now watch for. That includes the perverts....

• Sad
Reactions: 11
704C243D-B7EF-43E5-A52D-AAD3E6410426.jpeg

Can she even move in those jeans?! They look like the most uncomfortable jeans I have ever seen in my life. They are so tight! How would one even breathe in those. They are literally digging into her waist and strangling her bits. Why would you wear something so ill fitting. I certainly couldn’t. She’s always wearing clothing that are way too small. She really does look ridiculous in them.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m completely out of the loop with this lot and I can’t see it on the wiki - are A & J still together?

I’m completely out of the loop with this lot and I can’t see it on the wiki - are A & J still together?
From what they show, we're not sure. But that could all be just so people would speculate, as any 'engagement' (views, questions and remarks in their comments) counts.
They don't seem to be doing much as a family. Jonathan is very much going overboard in filming with E2, mostly stupid Tiktoks, and Anna seems completely in love with her 'gay best friend'. So who knows... but they love the spectulation I'm sure.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2888975
Can she even move in those jeans?! They look like the most uncomfortable jeans I have ever seen in my life. They are so tight! How would one even breathe in those. They are literally digging into her waist and strangling her bits. Why would you wear something so ill fitting. I certainly couldn’t. She’s always wearing clothing that are way too small. She really does look ridiculous in them.
She always competed herself with body of a teenager. The comments filled with "Oh mY gOd, yOu dOn't loOK liKe Mum oF 4". She is so vile that can stoop lower by wearing E1's clothes.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She always competed herself with body of a teenager. The comments filled with "Oh mY gOd, yOu dOn't loOK liKe Mum oF 4". She is so vile that can stoop lower by wearing E1's clothes.
Head shape of a lightbulb. Too bad she’s so dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.