SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine what the parents at the school say about A&J if us strangers on the internet have the opinions we have? They burnt their bridges with all the British YouTubers, I can’t even imagine what their group chats were like so school parents will be similar. The staff room would probably have the saddest conversations

Reactions: 11
I’m a bit late to comment but poor Alessia having no one’s hand to hold when having her ears pierced - just a camera in her face! Poor little girl looked terrified. Jonathan if you’re reading, please put down the camera and tend to your children. Alessia looked so anxious and like she wanted to cry but was holding it in. Poor little girl
---
Just seen that Emilia is auditioning for the west end today… interesting. Is anyone able to workout which show is auditioning for children today?
---
I’ve just checked and April&May for auditions for Matilda and her classmates. Will be very shocked if Emilia gets even a background character
---
It says that Matilda’s classmates have to be under 4’10”. Not sure if Emilia is that small? But it’s hard to tell on the vlogs so maybe she is
---
I think it’s unfair for J to post about Emilia’s audition. He really doesn’t let any of his kids have any privacy

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m a bit late to comment but poor Alessia having no one’s hand to hold when having her ears pierced - just a camera in her face! Poor little girl looked terrified. Jonathan if you’re reading, please put down the camera and tend to your children. Alessia looked so anxious and like she wanted to cry but was holding it in. Poor little girl
---
Just seen that Emilia is auditioning for the west end today… interesting. Is anyone able to workout which show is auditioning for children today?
---
I’ve just checked and April&May for auditions for Matilda and her classmates. Will be very shocked if Emilia gets even a background character
---
It says that Matilda’s classmates have to be under 4’10”. Not sure if Emilia is that small? But it’s hard to tell on the vlogs so maybe she is
---
I think it’s unfair for J to post about Emilia’s audition. He really doesn’t let any of his kids have any privacy
There is no way E1 is talented enough for any of the West End shows that need child performers and tbh there aren’t a lot of shows that need kids at the minute. Matilda needs exceptional dancing apart from anything else, Les Mis her voice isn’t strong enough. All the possibilities Secret Garden at Regents Park for instance will already be cast. However I am wondering about the newly announced Oliver. The girls just form part of the workhouse ensemble.

And also just to note, producers don’t like casting girls of E1s age due to puberty onsets. You can’t start a run with a child in one stage of development and be left in a situation where you have to get rid of them quickly. E1 seems of perfectly normal height and development for an 11.5 year old, and thats where producers start to drop out. Unless it’s for something like Adrian Mole.

Reactions: 9
Where has it been shared that she's auditioning for West End?
Absolutely agree there is no way she will get even close. In most cases the kids that get those roles are a triple threat who've been singing, dancing and acting since they were born!

I don't like to say it but she's not remotely talented enough. I think it's very unfair of parents to put them in this position. Reminds me of those poor people auditioning for X Factor and getting rejected and the parents berating Simon Cowell to give them another chance because they are so 'talented' it's just cruel.

Reactions: 16
It’s Matilda today! The classmates audition is very dance heavy, she will not get anywhere 🤣 she looks too tall too!

Reactions: 6
There will be so many exceptionally talented kids who won’t make it so there’s no chance Emilia will. She will be rejected immediately. So many of the kids her age will be in dance classes almost everyday of the week but Emilia only does Stagecoach.

e1 is an above average singer but absolutely no more than that, JJ must be out of his mind if he thinks she can take singing to a really high level.

Reactions: 8
I’d love to know how she got an audition? You can apply yourself but I wonder if she has an agency?

Reactions: 3
I just can’t believe parents would set their kid up for certain rejection. She can’t sing, I find her painful to listen to. Just because they have an online following I think Jonathan thinks that will make her a dead cert for getting opportunities but she’s truly not talented.

Reactions: 21
I suppose you see why a 'professional YouTuber' would desperately want one of his kids to have a talent for performing arts, it's a potential content goldmine. That might be why the trans storyline is so appealing to him, it just might be possible to get an audience just by having e2 prance around showing off exaggeratedly female fashions & behaviours, without any kind of talent.

Reactions: 12
Matilda is open calls a lot of the time as they don’t always want “stage school” kids. My niece was in it many moons ago but it came to her through the Sylvia Young agency.

Emilia’s voice is average at best, it’s definitely not a MT voice.

Reactions: 9
The absolute state of E2🤯that hair is so greasy around the front cos he’s constantly touching it.

• Sad
The absolute state of E2🤯that hair is so greasy around the front cos he’s constantly touching it.
Eduardo used to always been shy and anxious. Wonder if Edie still has anxiety issues, and the hair stroking/touching/patting it down is part of it....?

Eduardo used to always been shy and anxious. Wonder if Edie still has anxiety issues, and the hair stroking/touching/patting it down is part of it....?
I can’t imagine those issues would just magically disappear cos he’s now dressing differently and grown his hair.

Reactions: 12
it’s a gossip site! Are you a parent? If I was a parent in that area, I could imagine myself googling and being interested in what school they go to. Is it crossing a line, I suppose a little, but it’s sort of to be expected.
I'm a parent of 4. I'd never Google other kids schools etc. Just weird to me how invested some people get 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.