SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment by Matt is such narcissistic pandering/butt-kissing. Their friendship is totally fake. It’s two people using each other, Anna so she can appear to be normal by having “a friend”, and Matt who just wants social media attention, and is very superficially complimenting Anna for it.

For Alessia to “hate” her hair at age 8 or whatever she is, is because her mom and ‘mini-me’ Edourdo are constantly judging curly hair or hair in general. It’s the only thing Alessia could have been exposed to in order to deem her hair “bad”. I’m sure the whole house is run with Anna’s superficial biases and comparisons, and the kids desperately trying to live up to what she considers “good”.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Both A&J have always allowed too much over familiarity around those children from strangers being friends, you tubers being family and now Matt 🤷‍♀️

I do like little ones to have a village around them but an appropriate one not fickle fuckers

Reactions: 12
For Alessia to “hate” her hair at age 8 or whatever she is, is because her mom and ‘mini-me’ Edourdo are constantly judging curly hair or hair in general. It’s the only thing Alessia could have been exposed to in order to deem her hair “bad”. I’m sure the whole house is run with Anna’s superficial biases and comparisons, and the kids desperately trying to live up to what she considers “good”.
Agree, such a young age to be thinking these things about herself.

Her hair is so beautiful, if only Anna would actually spend time looking after Alessia’s beautiful curls, maybe Alessia would feel differently about them

• Heart
Reactions: 21
how old is A1? 7? absolutely right that her appearance shouldn't be much more than a passing concern at her age. she's a nice/normal looking little girl, end of story. she should be mostly thinking about friends, games, toys, tv, music, and so on.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Edie has given Alessia a complex about her hair, :cry: he is obsessed with touching the front of his own hair too. His hands are never away from his forehead/ hairline. Anna doing her own 'curly girl hair do' was just narcissism at its worst.:rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm probably nitpicking but in the video where he gives E2 the phone, he shows no real gratitude. He briefly yells thanks towards the end but that's it . I know if my son was gifted a phone he would be saying thanks a thousand times before he even looked at the phone, I might not be a perfect parent but I will say my boy is extremely appreciative of everything and it's something I've consciously done is to not spoil him and make sure he always says his please and thank yous. Having no manners or appreciation for anything is a nasty trait to have I can see that child being an absolute terror once puberty hits.

Reactions: 24
how old is A1? 7? absolutely right that her appearance shouldn't be much more than a passing concern at her age. she's a nice/normal looking little girl, end of story. she should be mostly thinking about friends, games, toys, tv, music, and so on.
When you grow up in a toxic and dysfuctional environment like the SJ household there is no such thing as normal. Yes, exactly, I agree with you, she should be thinking about things an innocent child should be thinking about, not be worried or consumed with such grown up thoughts about her appearance at her age. Sadly, she is surrounded and affected by a mother who places more value and emphasis on looks.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The kids pjs are tidier than their day clothes. 9/10 the two youngest are dressed scruffy, I just hope it is a school where all the kids are dressed for messy activities so they don’t get to feel ‘ different’ .
You;d think she could of bought them new shoes, especially A2 and A1 trousers that fit! She has the best always!!

Reactions: 8
I'm probably nitpicking but in the video where he gives E2 the phone, he shows no real gratitude. He briefly yells thanks towards the end but that's it . I know if my son was gifted a phone he would be saying thanks a thousand times before he even looked at the phone, I might not be a perfect parent but I will say my boy is extremely appreciative of everything and it's something I've consciously done is to not spoil him and make sure he always says his please and thank yous. Having no manners or appreciation for anything is a nasty trait to have I can see that child being an absolute terror once puberty hits.
I think the E’s especially had everything given to them that they just don’t give a tit about what they get as it’s expected they will just get it. They grew up in the peak of the SJ’s earning ££££ and gifted constantly by brands.

So now it’s like a new phone? Concert tickets? So what? Who cares?

Reactions: 10
It doesn’t help that each ‘surprise’ wasn’t a real surprise, everything is a set up for the ‘show’ sadly e2 is in performance mode even for receiving gifts 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Not her in her latest IG video saying ‘I don’t play like that guys’ while putting up a caption ‘let’s talk about divorce’ and purposely not wearing her wedding ring till the end.. does she think we’re stupid? Yes Anna, you do play like that, anything to bring some engagement

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Anna is too lazy to divorce. Jonno is ass-hat control freak who handles everything, from content to even driving kids. How will she survive?

Reactions: 19
Urgh still having to have that smelly excuse of a man lay next to her 🤮 in saying that - they do deserve each other .

Poor kids .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Maybe if anna didn't straighten alessias hair every 2 minutes she would see how lovely it is.
But of course anna has to make it seem like she loves it and alessia begs for it to be straightened 🙄

And trying to say her and jono are fine and always appear in each others content
What a lie 🤥
They haven't for months because she's too busy drooling over matt her bestie.

J hasn't so much as been mentioned for months and they make sure neither is in view on each channel heck even gifted visits aren't together.
School events are seperate too.

Reactions: 13
This family is weird. But I also find the fact that some of you are googling schools etc very weird 😫
it’s a gossip site! Are you a parent? If I was a parent in that area, I could imagine myself googling and being interested in what school they go to. Is it crossing a line, I suppose a little, but it’s sort of to be expected.

Reactions: 4
Omg “trying to make my daughter like her curly hair by making my hair look worse and making it all about me” what the actual hell was that video

Reactions: 22
This is hilarious! I read and thought the same thing the reply said haha.. let’s see when it’ll be deleted!
907786C4-086F-4EE0-A5EE-E4186B9E868A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In one of the tiktoks Matt posted I thought Alessia seemed very shy and uncomfortable around him and even Andrea too seemed to be more quiet than usual so this constant “fun gay uncle” act Matt keeps trying to put on and same with Anna she keeps pushing it too it’s all so fake cause it’s clear those kids hardly know Matt cause that’s not how kids would act around someone they are close to because Anna acts like Matt is a dad to her kids but it’s obvious Anna is forcing something that isn’t there.

Anna is so desperate for Matt to be a big part of her life cause she’s infatuated with him and is desperate to have a friend to show off about she acts like she’s a child and Matt is desperate to be an influencer and is desperate for attention. True best friends don’t need to tell the world they are best friends and they don’t need to make content constantly telling everyone they are best friends but Anna and Matt are not mature enough to understand that. Anna shows more interest in Matt than she does to anyone else in her life and Jonathan spends all his time making as much content as he can with the kids exploiting them but mainly e2 he’s obsessed with and it’s all so weird and messed up to watch.

I’ve no idea how any of their followers can truly think that’s what a happy loving marriage looks like because clearly there’s so much distance and issues in that marriage cause that’s not how normal people behave. It’s the kids I feel sorry for because they deserve better than to be brought up like this by two heartless child exploiters who are not protecting their kids and are just using them to make money. They don’t deserve those kids and I hope one day when the kids are older that they understand how awful their parents are and that the kids will be able to lead normal private lives cause they don’t deserve to have their mental or physical health messed up because of their selfish parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anna being called out in the comments in her divorce rumours video. People can see right through their crap and clickbbait.

4071B606-2429-45E8-8481-74783D052716.jpeg

7BDE8F32-4E58-4823-A03F-F1774D564B7D.jpeg
:mad::mad:

06DEB164-5070-468D-A502-67A9E405A3C4.jpeg

And this one about the school.
1364E9DD-F189-427C-A8FD-AC75FD242B22.jpeg

Anna wrote - “Definitely a happy change”.

Are the kids happy for the change? or is it Jonathan and Anna that are happy for the change? I’m going with the latter.

If that's the case J & A are to blame for the school move, due to their fuckups along the way, so much so, the kids had to leave.

And I am betting "happy change" also means less expensive school fees, well, that is of course, depending on what sort of school they are attending now.

Anna and Jonathan are working their kids to pay for their own schooling. How utterly Pathetic! :mad:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24