SacconeJolys #92 E2 hasn't got a clue, he is being objectified for a view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if I was his mom I wouldn’t want to see him or his family including the kids because the kids are taught she’s a poor evil person or something and they act like little assholes every time she’s around. She has other grandchildren she doesn’t need those.
👆 This cracks me up 🤣 because it is SO TRUE.

E2 has the sharp talons to make the ASMR tapping sound, their lives revolve around cheap internet entertainment.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Who is the person Anna keeps tagging and she had a photo with at lunch/dinner?
It’s extremely telling that neither meet to with friends whilst there. Also odd that they don’t leave the hotel?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Who is the person Anna keeps tagging and she had a photo with at lunch/dinner?
It’s extremely telling that neither meet to with friends whilst there. Also odd that they don’t leave the hotel?
hmmmsort of like what ppl who are having an affair do..

Reactions: 3
“If my dad actually had a childhood house and I was allowed to go there”

Odd take from E1, I’m assuming she meant that his childhood home has been sold since he lived there but it does sound as if they are so not welcome to visit that side of the family!!

Wonder what A&J have told the kids as to why they don’t visit their cousins?

Reactions: 21
He has shown it on the vlog years ago, and surprisingly, it didn't look anywhere near as small or run down as he would like you to believe.
His family must have done quite well.

Reactions: 14
He has shown it on the vlog years ago, and surprisingly, it didn't look anywhere near as small or run down as he would like you to believe.
His family must have done quite well.
He grew up in a nice part of Dublin. His Angela's Ashes childhood is all a fabrication.

Reactions: 24
Did they literally just stay in the hotel and her mother's house? Why didn't they go see santa or the lights and decorations in the city. Or even just a walk or to some attraction so strange how they don't! They were even playing cards and games in the hotel why not go outside!

Reactions: 11
He grew up in a nice part of Dublin. His Angela's Ashes childhood is all a fabrication.
I knew the family. His father was a successful businessman, and Jonathan had a privileged upbringing in a very nice, larger than standard house in Terenure, a very desirable Dublin suburb. His dad went so far as to buy Jonathan his own internet cafe at one point, as an attempt to give him some purpose.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I knew the family. His father was a successful businessman, and Jonathan had a privileged upbringing in a very nice, larger than standard house in Terenure, a very desirable Dublin suburb. His dad went so far as to buy Jonathan his own internet cafe at one point, as an attempt to give him some purpose.
And didn't he used to sit in the office of the cafe playing computer games.

Reactions: 10
Yes, I don't think the 'my dad bought me an internet cafe' made it into the book... you know, seeing as his father is Evil.
As I haven't read the book, I am also not sure if he mentions being on the swim team, the yearly boating holidays, trips abroad including New York and France, or anything else his parents provided for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Yes, I don't think the 'my dad bought me an internet cafe' made it into the book... you know, seeing as his father is Evil.
As I haven't read the book, I am also not sure if he mentions being on the swim team, the yearly boating holidays, trips abroad including New York and France, or anything else his parents provided for him.
Oh wow I never would've thought his childhood had been like that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh wow I never would've thought his childhood had been like that!!
One of his "traumatic" memories was having to carry a warm cooked chicken on his lap as they drove to their holiday on a boat. Any other person would laugh at that memory, joke that their mother was being cheap, or maybe even praise their mother for being so practical. But no he was traumatised at this memory as it proved how poor they were ( as they drove to their boating holiday)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.