SacconeJolys #92 E2 hasn't got a clue, he is being objectified for a view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would they not spend an Xmas in Ireland?! Like dinner etc
Going off that trip no.
anna and jono stayed in the hotel that didn't appear child friendly in the least and just used her family for childcare
They didn't do anything as a family not even swimming, exploring or seeing other relatives
They were split the whole time
Yet she was more than happy to go and see matts kids and nose through the kids present before them.

Reactions: 16
Xmas day at the SJ's:
Anal wakes up to do a workout because you don't get a body like that without hard work mommymakeover. A2 hasn't even been to bed, he's on the tablet and Santa himself could come down the chimney and he would be completely oblivious. The gnome crawls out of his pit and gets the kids even more hyped along with the 10,000 grams of sugar Anal has fed them. They open presents, jono doing his tit "ohh I think its gonna be a school book budddy" joke in his little squeaky voice. E2 gets jealous and dumps a1s presents in the outside bin which Jono praises him for coz she's a SASSY QUEEN. Anal cooks some dried up polystyrene, and BAYSIL for dinner with chocolate sauce instead of gravy because she's not like other mom's, she's a cool mom. She then proceeds to ignore them for the rest of the day and goes to have a private facetime with Matt while he poses in his Y-fronts. The day ends with all the children wishing us a merry Christmas (the Es in an American accent) and then finishes with e2 flipping us off. The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Going off that trip no.
anna and jono stayed in the hotel that didn't appear child friendly in the least and just used her family for childcare
They didn't do anything as a family not even swimming, exploring or seeing other relatives
They were split the whole time
Yet she was more than happy to go and see matts kids and nose through the kids present before them.
What a weird weird trip.
What a weird weird family.

Reactions: 15
So they apparently decided to pop home to Ireland to “see everybody” for the holidays
Um… Oma, Erika and the hotel staff isn’t “everyone” 😂
What about your side of the family Jonathan? Burned too many bridges with that flop of a book? Hmm.

———
I see Matt is always gifting the SJ kids goodie baskets. Christmas, Easter even Halloween themed!
You never see it returned by Anna though. Freeloading even with the bestie!
What a catch Matt, what a catch. I’m so jealous of your acquaintanceship with that witch!

Reactions: 17
They also do this weird thing where they are all made wait ages at the bottom of the stairs before they can get near their presents. I always found that very strange.

Reactions: 13
Has no one seen the lip reading video J posted on tiktok with E2? Someone worked it out and he says that they’re moving to California in June…

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Has no one seen the lip reading video J posted on tiktok with E2? Someone worked it out and he says that they’re moving to California in June…
Oh god, what are the chances that'll be so they can put poor E2 on puberty blockers and then oestrogen?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh god, what are the chances that'll be so they can put poor E2 on puberty blockers and then oestrogen?
Yeah that's what I've been worrying about for a while. Jono wants the poor lad to transition fully before he can change his mind.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yeah that's what I've been worrying about for a while. Jono wants the poor lad to transition fully before he can change his mind.
Going to sterilise his son for YouTube clicks. What the f**k kind of world do we live in?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
with what money? they already tried selling the house once and failed.. 🤷‍♀️ they ruined this house and garden, i wonder who would want to buy it now

Reactions: 10
How will Anna survive without Matt?
---
with what money? they already tried selling the house once and failed.. 🤷‍♀️ they ruined this house and garden, i wonder who would want to buy it now
There must be someone out there who loves broken toilets, a chimney full of dead birds, and a wasp nest in the attic...? (Or was that completely cleared? I have not seen the full story on that...) And let's not forget the driveway that's a huge mess, the family of foxes demanding daily feeding, and all he did to that garden...?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He's lying through his false teeth again.

A single person, let alone a family of 6 just cannot sauneter into the US and take up residency.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
He is married to an American.....
Yes, Anna has dual nationality doesn't she. However even with this, spousal visas are not always a given and with a family of 6 I would reckon they would need a hefty bank balance before even being considered.
edited to say: I could be wrong and happy to stand corrected.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.