SacconeJolys #92 E2 hasn't got a clue, he is being objectified for a view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture of Andrea with the ice pop. No need. These animals know exactly what they are doing. Scumbags. They should rot for what they are doing to their poor children šŸ˜­šŸ˜–

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but E2s nails are horrid who thought it would be a good idea to let a nine year old have them done pointy ones at that.
The look, the noise and let's not even discuss his disgusting attitude deliberately flipping everyone off saying it's also good for that.
He's 9 and swearing should be a massive no that attitude needs putting into check
Have they ever been firm and told him no or disciplined at all.

Considering E2 is biologically a boy those nails will cause some obvious issues too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but E2s nails are horrid who thought it would be a good idea to let a nine year old have them done pointy ones at that.
The look, the noise and let's not even discuss his disgusting attitude deliberately flipping everyone off saying it's also good for that.
He's 9 and swearing should be a massive no that attitude needs putting into check
Have they ever been firm and told him no or disciplined at all.

Considering E2 is biologically a boy those nails will cause some obvious issues too.
Hate to say it but Edie is such an obnoxious brat. Not their fault, totally blame those knobhead parents but the attitude is just awful, those nails are awful and flipping the bird is so rude. I wouldn't do that to my parents now and I'm 42 šŸ˜šŸ˜ let alone when I was 9!

Reactions: 31
Hate to say it but Edie is such an obnoxious brat. Not their fault, totally blame those knobhead parents but the attitude is just awful, those nails are awful and flipping the bird is so rude. I wouldn't do that to my parents now and I'm 42 šŸ˜šŸ˜ let alone when I was 9!
It' not the first this trip either.
In the airport anna unsurprisingly moaned she was tired and said something about it being bedtime
Edie in the worst attitude said bed what am I 6?!!
Not even joking around šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 11
Thereā€™s a TikTok where J makes it like itā€™s the first day at Omaā€™s house. They play Uno and talk about Monopolyā€¦ it looks like the first time Iā€™ve ever seen one of the parents (J of course, A is missing) play with the kids. Why donā€™t they have any games in their own home? The kids act like itā€™s the first time theyā€™ve seen Monopoly pieces.

Then, later in the TikTok, E1 says the ā€œFā€ word in a song lyric to get a reaction out of Oma.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I seen a video the other night I think jono posted and Oma has literally turned her chair around so her back is to him šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I seen a video the other night I think jono posted and Oma has literally turned her chair around so her back is to him šŸ˜‚
Well, she needs to take a good look in the mirror herself, because she has raised an obnoxious, greedy, ignorant daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Big hair and so overdone.... šŸ„“ feeling so smug about squeezing into a tight outfit.

View attachment 2641578
Anna's caption - ā€œFeel like Iā€™m in a Hallmark Christmas movieā€
What does this even mean? I don't get it... šŸ˜‚

Another day, another selfie, eyeing herself off. How shallow and vapid is this woman. And It looks like she is sticking her chest out on purpose, such a poser. :rolleyes:
-----------------------------
Are they going to visit Jonathanā€™s family whilst in Ireland? Especially Jonathanā€™s mum. She is getting older and would love to see her grandchildren too. But then again...Jonathan has embarrassed them in his book. Making it public knowledge he wore his sisters underwear to school, and dissing his Mum & Dad in the book, which I'm sure wouldn't have gone down too well. So could hardly blame them if they want nothing to do with him. What a tit son., throwing his family under the bus! And if Anna has anything to do with it, she will make sure to find some excuse to avoid them like the plague, because she hates them, so there's that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Another day, another selfie, eyeing herself off. How shallow and vapid is this woman. It looks like she is sticking her chest out on purpose.
Are they going to visit Jonathanā€™s family whilst in Ireland? Especially Jonathanā€™s mum. She is getting older and would love to see her grandchildren too. But then again...Jonathan has embarrassed them in his book. Making it public knowledge he wore his sisters underwear to school, and dissing his Mum & Dad in the book, which I'm sure wouldn't have gone down too well. So could hardly blame them if they want nothing to do with him. What a tit son., throwing his family under the bus! And if Anna has anything to do with it, she will make sure to find some excuse to avoid them like the plague, because she hates them, so there's that.
Not likely.
The last time they visited any of his family was just after a loss and they couldn't of been more disrespectful if they tried
And Anna's vile tweets way back
His sister is probably the only one he talks to.

Reactions: 18

Another day, another selfie, eyeing herself off. How shallow and vapid is this woman. It looks like she is sticking her chest out on purpose.
Joan's mum lives in Scotland and when he went to Dublin for his press tour for his stupid book he stayed in a hotel with Gizelle and never went near his family. It's one thing having no friends, but even his own family want nothing to do with him.

Reactions: 16
I think he has seen his mum since the book came out, it not sure about his dad, who must have been so hurt the way he talks about his father.

Reactions: 12
It looks like Andrea has scribbled all over his chest.

And he looks like a dildo..

493DBB67-C1F7-4DDE-AEDD-E855E49F2AB8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Eduardo is pure obnoxious. He acts like an adult in so many ways. Itā€™s disturbing.

Reactions: 22
It looks like Andrea has scribbled all over his chest.

And he looks like a dildo..

View attachment 2643014
He 100% doesnā€™t run daily šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ has he covered up Andrea and Alessias names? I saw hats are mandatory in Irish poolsā€¦ he looks like such a twit.
WTF have they done to Edie nails??? They look ridiculous. Lessi has been at Oma house every night, as she was chosen by the othersā€¦ which means she misses out on the hotel. She looked a little sad about it šŸ˜¢

• Sad
He 100% doesnā€™t run daily šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ has he covered up Andrea and Alessias names? I saw hats are mandatory in Irish poolsā€¦ he looks like such a twit.
WTF have they done to Edie nails??? They look ridiculous. Lessi has been at Oma house every night, as she was chosen by the othersā€¦ which means she misses out on the hotel. She looked a little sad about it šŸ˜¢
They really only booked for 4, didn't they?

Why donā€™t they just give e2 glue on nails like every other child? Even then I didnā€™t want those til I was maybe 15 and I ended up hating them. I donā€™t understand why anyone would want those talons even as an adult im sure itā€™s a nightmare wiping your ass.

jonathan looks like a bloated little gnome. So instead of changing Eduardoā€™s name that he never would do because he knows this whole thing is buklshit heā€™s just going to cover all ten names with ugly ass random patterns?

if I was his mom I wouldnā€™t want to see him or his family including the kids because the kids are taught sheā€™s a poor evil person or something and they act like little assholes every time sheā€™s around. She has other grandchildren she doesnā€™t need those.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.