SacconeJolys #92 E2 hasn't got a clue, he is being objectified for a view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Emilia getting ripped to shreds 😅 why has he not taken this down! Poor girl

sounds like karaoke bars in the future. He hasn’t taken it down because any engagement is good to him. He doesn’t give a tit about her feelings or her. Also he didn’t blur out any of the school logos all over her clothes.

Reactions: 12
Poor Emilia, not every girl wants non stop pictures of them posted, and Anna looks so smug showing off her new body in a white bikini. Her bellybutton area looks weird 🥴

1703001736581.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Poor Emilia, not every girl wants non stop pictures of them posted, and Anna looks so smug showing off her new body in a white bikini. Her bellybutton area looks weird 🥴

View attachment 2639824
She took that photo purely to show off her own body but why share photos of Emilia in swimwear knowing how many of jonos weirdo followers would see it

If the As need armbands at home doesn't it stand to reason they would need them in a hotel pool too?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
What’s Erika up to these days I’m curious? What does she do for work if she doesn’t create content anymore?

Reactions: 8
What’s Erika up to these days I’m curious? What does she do for work if she doesn’t create content anymore?
Not sure if anybody knows.
When Jonathan posted the 'erotic stories' she said something about family being embarrassing, and that's about the last we've seen or heard from her. She will occasionally visit the SJs, or they'll see her at Oma's, but she is not filmed much anymore, not even when Anna visits her. Jonathan has not been to Brighton in quite some time. I wonder if she finally told him what a head he is.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
To be able to afford to live in her flat in Brighton where is she getting all that money from? Unless her parents had money saved and her mum sends her money to live off but even then her mum would need to have a lot of money to spare. I don’t think Erika went to uni did she? unless she has some really well paid job I don’t know how she affords to live there.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 2639824
Anna looks odd and I can’t work out why?! I think it’s the bottom half of the bikini, it looks like a nappy. She could have worn a lovely swim suit, she’s not sunbathing at the beach ffs! I also spotted Jonny in the background in the pool…wearing what looks like a beanie in the pool?! They 100% shouldn’t be sharing emilia in a bikini. We all know why they do though and it’s sickening

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Wonder if they got a family room for 4 instead of 6, and that is why the kids have sleepovers at Oma's?

Reactions: 7
Safe to safe Anna is still knee deep in her ED? Look at her photoshopping her waist in this photo. Photoshopping a body that’s been operated on for vanity .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Anna looks odd and I can’t work out why?! I think it’s the bottom half of the bikini, it looks like a nappy. She could have worn a lovely swim suit, she’s not sunbathing at the beach ffs! I also spotted Jonny in the background in the pool…wearing what looks like a beanie in the pool?! They 100% shouldn’t be sharing emilia in a bikini. We all know why they do though and it’s sickening
Jonathan is wearing a swim hat- you have to wear them in public pools in Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.