SacconeJolys #92 E2 hasn't got a clue, he is being objectified for a view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How in the world did anna not notice she was wearing the same jeans as alessia until they were out??
I know she only cares about herself but seriously she didn't choose them , help her dress or buckle her into the carseat??
It's the jeans she bought for herself from the river island kids section acting like that's normal for an adult of average height to fit into them 🤦‍♀️

I'm more shocked she ventured out with 3 of 4 kids alone to soft play in blue water of all places 😱

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
For some reason I can definitely see Jonathan being extremely cruel and abusive to the kids once the camera is off… like playing the role of caring, warm doting dad but I can imagine they are all scared of him and walking on eggshells. I always get that vibe from him.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Agree, he is totally running the 'show'. He wants shock value content to provoke a reaction and if that means his wife is gallivanting around with 'bestie' Matt, throwing out speculation and innuendo, he will do it, that's how much of a low level desperate piece of scum he is. He has no problems throwing his kids under the bus and his wife is in on it too. She is complicit every step of the way.

View attachment 2756289

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Dadanger..what the hell is wrong with Matt. Absolutely sick making.

He's obsessed with ridiculous labels too, calls himself "Guncle'... :sick: The whole SJ scenario with Matt onboard just gets creepier and creepier.

Reactions: 9
Agree, he is totally running the 'show'. He wants shock value content to provoke a reaction and if that means his wife is gallivanting around with 'bestie' Matt, throwing out speculation and innuendo, he will do it, that's how much of a low level desperate piece of scum he is. He has no problems throwing his kids under the bus and his wife is in on it too. She is complicit every step of the way.

View attachment 2756289

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
The only person jon won't throw under the bus is himself. He must be so dark and twisted on the inside. I hope Emilia can wake e2 up before its too late. Emilia definitely seems to be done with her dad's tit in a lot of videos

Reactions: 18
acting like that's normal for an adult of average height to fit into them
tbf the largest size is age 15-16 which at that age you’re the same size as an adult anyway. The size guide says the height is for 5’5” anyway.

I get stuff from kids section sometimes even tho I’m 5’4 bc it’s cheaper so I don’t see an issue with it if it fits

Reactions: 11
The only person jon won't throw under the bus is himself. He must be so dark and twisted on the inside. I hope Emilia can wake e2 up before its too late. Emilia definitely seems to be done with her dad's tit in a lot of videos
It's good to see Emilia putting her foot down with her parents
Hopefully that continues as she heads closer to the teen years and Jonathan's waiting to film so many personal moments .
---
tbf the largest size is age 15-16 which at that age you’re the same size as an adult anyway. The size guide says the height is for 5’5” anyway.

I get stuff from kids section sometimes even tho I’m 5’4 bc it’s cheaper so I don’t see an issue with it if it fits
For most people including myself its not a huge issue if those clothes happen to be a better fit but because of Anna's previous and ongoings with ED advertising she can fit into kids clothes and twin with alessia after a tummy tuck and boob job really isn't the right thing to do.
There isn't a reason for anna a 36 year old to be shopping for herself in the kids section.
Wearing 15-16 year old jeans.

Reactions: 11
I think this is it. He looks up to her and follows her so much, if she tells E2 to cut it out and stop, I think it’ll happen. Esp when she goes to secondary school and the info is running through the halls. She will go home feeling so frustrated because of it.
J and A really didn’t think about any of that. Of course, they’ll blame the bullies. However, there’s a source to everything. And if they had done this all privately, there would have been no leverage for the bullies.

Reactions: 15
For some reason I can definitely see Jonathan being extremely cruel and abusive to the kids once the camera is off… like playing the role of caring, warm doting dad but I can imagine they are all scared of him and walking on eggshells. I always get that vibe from him.
I agree. I get that vibe from him as well

Reactions: 5
he's definitely playing a part while he's being filmed..
there was a video years ago where anna was secretly filming him change one of the younger two (don't remember which one) and he was completely silent, stone faced- no interaction with the baby at all, and then suddenly when he noticed the camera he switched to his video persona- joking and talking :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Remember too when she filmed him "secretly" and he was in a Superman costume dancing around with the kids and acted all surprised when he saw the camera. No doubt as soon as that phone switched off he dropped the act and probably dropped whichever child he was carrying.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.