Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notimportant

Chatty Member
Did both Emily’s finally stop believing Jonathan’s lies and stop following him or are they still kissing his ass every move he makes?

Reactions: 4

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Must be a sponsored trip, otherwise they wouldn't leave the house or even spend money on anything that could be an ounce of fun for the kids.
They used to go back for Christmas every year. Though not actually at Christmas., but always a week early..

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I giggle when I see the shit clothing she aff links , the cereal containers had me proper laughing .
She goes way too far with the affiliate links every single post has them, I get the odd one but taking photos specifically to link them or tell you it's not sold anymore is ridiculous.

Loopy83

VIP Member
You need a regular Anna then you'd have room between your waiste and foof. They are gonna cut you in half.

• Haha

Moondog

I remember the boat! All this talk, talk, talk about it and then ... never heard another peep. His mom also had a boat before they had kids. I remember them going out with her on her boat.

Hillary101

Sorry but all those jeans gave her a camel toe. Not good. The last pair was so ridiculous too with that loop hanging off her hips because the cut clearly did not fit her hips. What size do we think she’s trying on? Size 14-16 girls?
---
I came here to say the same thing.
I slipped a disk in my back (2nd time) and my exercises were all about keeping my core engaged and not dropping my bum, straight back, core engaged, bum pulled up.
she is gonna cause serious damage to herself, my physiotherapist was so clear on the dangers of having my back and using legs in literally that sort of position she’s in, she needs help on all fronts, the only reason she’s doing this shit is because of her ED
I slipped a disk for a second time in September and had sciatica (mostly) until even now. 😭 I can’t even do a bridge like whatever that is she’s doing- hurts my nerves. I am in PT though… I have felt better since I started.

Last edited:

Gigi.23

I thought 11 would be a bit young for contacts, not only for her eyes but also for the responsibility. These kids have never had to look after anything they had, why expect her to now?

Which reminds me, are the jellfish still alive?
i had contacts pretty young. I think i was 11, but it was because my eye sight was -3 in each eye, and spotting for pirouettes with glasses/or not wearing them became hard! I wouldnt have had them if not for that!!

Reactions: 3

Heidi77

VIP Member
Just looked at (the official) Matt’s insta - that video of him weeping. WTF. Do people actually film themselves with a sad face for clicks and likes? It’s so unbelievably bonkers and inauthentic. 🤢
Was that the one where someone gave him a dirty look for being outside the girl's toilets at school? I was only half listening but think he thought it was because he was gay. Personally I would think it's more to do with the company he keeps.

Nomatterwhat

The almond mum bullshit is hilarious, calls her mum the opposite and is so “grateful” for that, anal, your mum not enforcing diets or looking at her body in the mirror still didn’t work because look at you ????? All her children see is vanity and shame for having curly hair, not white enough teeth, not tanned enough skin etc etc.
Her kids are not being raised the right way and they are gonna have mega physiological body issues just as anal does because she’s taught them that. Idiot.
Exactly this.