Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Who is the person Anna keeps tagging and she had a photo with at lunch/dinner?
It’s extremely telling that neither meet to with friends whilst there. Also odd that they don’t leave the hotel?
hmmmsort of like what ppl who are having an affair do..

Reactions: 3

callmegracie

VIP Member
Sorry if I'm late to this. Used to read here a lot but dropped off once these two just became unbearably boring. But I noticed today that neither of them have anything about the other in their insta bio? They're also going by their own surnames? No more Saccone-Joly? Is this a PR thing maybe because there's too much negativity attached to the Saccone-Joly name? Anyone know why?
as long as i can remember they have always had their own separate names on social media.. its only the youtube channel and the kids that have both names.. 🤷‍♀️

wildmoon

Hairdresser is still hairdressing, so wonder what went down for her to stop doing SJs hair, finally saw the creepy light?
IMG_5515.jpeg

GoodieFoodie

I’m sure some kids can handle contact lenses young, but the sacconejoly kids all seem to be unhygienic,they don’t even use napkins. So I imagine putting dirty fingers in your eyes are not good. But Jonathan needed another “FOR THE FIRST TIME” video.
You mean a, "My daughter(s)..." video! LOL!

• Haha

Markusadam

Where are they off too now?
Quick trip to Ireland where they don't bother with any of the family, stay in a hotel and zoom back for Christmas
Or worse something gifted 🤔😬

they either flew to cork or Dublin.

she put a photo of potato on A Ryan air plane and his watch said 8.45.

Armywife1508

Jonathan and Anna will forever & always be the kids biggest trolls and worst bullies.
A&J can continue to block millions of people for saying the truth and having the kids best interests at heart all they want but the kids can never escape the relentless daily attacks from these two foul excuses of parents.

Who posts something like that? It’s not funny!
E1 looked so disheartened at the end 😔

View attachment 2730255
“doesnt understand numbers was had no chance” okay, Jonathan…..

Shadeofchlogal

I thought she was a intuitive eater that helped her recovery but then she spoke about how happy she is with her new body and size and weight loss. And also how she ate lots of cake but still lost weight! That goes against everything she has spoke about previous, plus she said she could now wear a bikini she couldn't before the surgery and it was indoors so that's ok then?? This is all so dangerous to younger girls following her. Plus she is still unhappy with herself talking about the scar. She is seriously so focused on how she looks it's scary.
Ya would think surgery like that would not be recommended for someone with a history of ED? Its really sad how she still isn't happy with herself I wonder will she ever be?
Does any of her insta comments call her out at all about this ED stuff?

callmegracie

VIP Member
Looks like it, i was trying to work out if the background was their house or a salon
The fact that she just stopped appearing and jono started taking andrea to the barbers tells me something happened
Perhaps she moved or was no longer comfortable being in that house seeing what goes on and type of person jono is
Not to mention they probably didn't tell her about the cameras filming all around the house before allowing her children to change in full view of one in the corridor.
i haven't watched them in years (just get my info from here)- im guessing andrea is still getting scalped every time his hair grows a cm? :rolleyes:

Web30

VIP Member
To be fair I think this trend of kids & teens wanting expensive skincare is just that - a trend. Kids have always wanted to grow up quicker, I copied my sisters makeup, wanted to wear her high heels, jewellery, go clubbing with fake ID! Of course these kids don't need anything more than a facewash, but with social media inflating consumerism in this day and age it's to be expected really. Same thing with giant Stanley cups and Lulu Lemon gear.

Don't get me wrong - J&A are extremely problematic in MANY ways and they are definitely doing this for engagement because they know it'll get clicks and comments, but in my opinion the skincare obsession is fairly harmless.
I got my daughter a few skin care bits for Christmas, she was using them everyday, now it's twice a week if that 🤣 think it's wearing off.

• Haha

Char93

I’ve been saying this for a few years now. And I’m sure it’s been going on longer than that. And what really struck me recently is that “secret room” and how it was stated that they go in there in the middle of the night and that right there on top of a huge list of other red flags was the deciding factor that just made me 100% sure Jonathan is doing something that involves sexually exploiting these kids underground. And I wouldn’t put it past Anna to be turning a blind eye to it all for the sake of her “luxurious” lifestyle or rather, the fake front she wants to portray to “the world.” Somebody needs to rescue these kids. This is 100% another 8 passengers situation if not worse.
What is the secret room? I've only just started following them again after years away, i always felt like he was catering to the wrong audience intentionally but reading here has seemed to confirmed everything I had a gut feeling about.

JustSad123

Chatty Member
I really annoyingly clicked Anna's affiliate link for the flower jacket because I actually really like it. Does anyone know what that means for her now I've clicked it? 💀
Most likely nothing unless you purchased it.
Careful if you do buy something off that website (even if it’s something completely different to the jacket) as those cookies can last up to 30 days or more after you’ve clicked the link!

Cooke_ie

I thought 11 would be a bit young for contacts, not only for her eyes but also for the responsibility. These kids have never had to look after anything they had, why expect her to now?

Which reminds me, are the jellfish still alive?
Yeah they've been very quiet about the jellyfish. I assumed there would be lots of jellyfish content considering the fuss they made about getting them...