Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrslingam

I don't understand how they have an acceptance letter for Emilia. We have a friend who lives in the same area and has a daughter Emilia's age and the places go out early Feb to March for the independent schools (I assume) they would have applied for.
The acceptance letters for the other private school in the area came today!

Reactions: 2

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Thought this could have been about E2 as this child is in Y3 now and at school in the south east. Not sure how old E2 is though so probably not. But it does make me wonder what the parents thing at E2’s school though! (Apologies for the daily mail source ! 🧐)View attachment 2717584
I don't think it could be E2 is 9 so would be year 5 if I've got that right?
They've told all sorts of different accounts of what the parents and pupils think but it changes every 2 minutes
I would have thought the issue is with Anna and jonathan not the kids other than when it comes to the girls needing personal space ie swimming, changing, trips

Reactions: 2

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Can't say I have ever noticed their ears before, but seems to be a boy thing. Wonder if Jonathan has his pinned? Don't seem to remember that from his various life story videos. ;)

Reactions: 1

Zelda123

Has anyone else noticed Omas large bald patch on the top of her head? Is this a new thing? Wonder what the cause is🤔 🤔

gossiper4

I really annoyingly clicked Anna's affiliate link for the flower jacket because I actually really like it. Does anyone know what that means for her now I've clicked it? 💀

zatanna

Checking out twitter in the morning after literally catching up on all of Anna's bs. 😂
I always had some sympathy for Anna but she's proven time and time again that she is a vile woman.

45893E8C-E7D7-4524-BBCB-9A683C998D05.jpeg

Heidi77

VIP Member
😂

Ok mod 😂

Ever seen the knock backs stage school children have about sticking out ears?

Take m comment whatever way you want but don’t Mod me 😂
OK so I cant have an opinion on your comment without being accused of "modding" you? Yeah hide behind that so.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
We didn’t hear any tales of how his bestie was taking around food etc for him and the kids whilst he was all alone at Christmas with covid and three children . If it had happened one of them would have videoed it.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
I don't follow these ppl at all but have seen/readbits about them on here. YT just recommended me a short today about an Amelia who wants to be in a musical> is that the one he's trying to make trans?

OliviaL

Was that the one where someone gave him a dirty look for being outside the girl's toilets at school? I was only half listening but think he thought it was because he was gay. Personally I would think it's more to do with the company he keeps.
No, it was about life as a #SingleGayDad

Heidi77

VIP Member
Sorry I didn't see it so there probably context I'm missing, but why was he hanging around school girl toilets? 😬 That's more jono behaviour 😂
Haha that sounds bad alright. His daughter was getting changed in the bathrooms.

• Haha