Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wills315

VIP Member
Xmas day at the SJ's:
Anal wakes up to do a workout because you don't get a body like that without hard work mommymakeover. A2 hasn't even been to bed, he's on the tablet and Santa himself could come down the chimney and he would be completely oblivious. The gnome crawls out of his pit and gets the kids even more hyped along with the 10,000 grams of sugar Anal has fed them. They open presents, jono doing his shit "ohh I think its gonna be a school book budddy" joke in his little squeaky voice. E2 gets jealous and dumps a1s presents in the outside bin which Jono praises him for coz she's a SASSY QUEEN. Anal cooks some dried up polystyrene, and BAYSIL for dinner with chocolate sauce instead of gravy because she's not like other mom's, she's a cool mom. She then proceeds to ignore them for the rest of the day and goes to have a private facetime with Matt while he poses in his Y-fronts. The day ends with all the children wishing us a merry Christmas (the Es in an American accent) and then finishes with e2 flipping us off. The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Wills315

VIP Member
Her new reel where she is straightening A1s hair and A1 says her curly hair is ugly and her teeth aren't as white as Anna's 😥 she's so young and shouldn't be even thinking about her appearance. Anna's obsession with looks must be rubbing off on her. How very sad 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

JustSad123

Chatty Member
So he’s done a follow up to the kidnapping story.
He is still adamant that it happened in 2015 and said it was at a London convention.

Well the footage he used was Summer in the City uploaded 11th August 2014, literally took less than 2 minutes to find!
Erika is indeed looking after E1 but seemed to have the times of their lives meeting creators backstage while A&J did the meet & greet.
Francesca looked after a 4 month old E2.
At no point did things seem tense (ie a kid was almost kidnapped) and you would think a normal person would cut things short if something like that happened (they actually stayed longer for people without a ticket too), I know I would’ve been out of there so fast!
Cut to them at home going through the mountains of presents with E1, reiterating with her they are all from the friendliest friends, you know the same friendliest friends that tried to kidnap her hours prior! Dumbasses!

So he claims the kids never went to conventions after that… well flash forward to actual 2015 lol
They took both E’s to playlist & vidcon, so another lie.

Literally what’s the point lying Jonathan?
This took me less than 5 mins to verify! You’ve documented your life everyday for years, it’s so easy to spot the porky pies!
And even if this did happen, why have you continued to risk their privacy & security?

• Angry
Reactions: 45

Emma20191988

What’s with the 36yearnold mum of 4 got to do with anything. It’s like her friend Matthew puts “single gay dad” on all his videos… so irrelevant 🤷🏼‍♀️
I might start putting “35 year old childfree wife” on everything I do..!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Hillary101

It’s like this- Anna doesn’t give a rip about trans people, or her “daughter” Edie. She was following her gay bestie’s example, i.e. single gay dad, and labeling herself to stand out. She’s too stupid to label herself properly.

She wasn’t “supporting Edie”, just like she went to Pride in London as a pseudo date with Matt and dress “cute”.

This is a woman that cooks dinner at 11 AM so she doesn’t have to do it when her kids are home and BE IN THE ROOM WITH THEM, then slips on her gifted PJ’s at 6 PM and takes off her face plaster and hops in bed by 7:30 PM.

She leaves her kids to roam around on their own neglected except for what little care Jon provides every day. She does not have an attachment to her children. She uses them in the moment for social media trends, that’s it.

Though she claims Andrea is her baby, she looks at him like he’s got 3 eyes and she can’t fake or smooth over how bad she wants to get away from him. She can’t connect with any of the kids save for E2 who knows how to act to get his parents attention. And even then, she only recognizes the vanity in E2 because it reminds her of herself.

“Narcissistic Personalty Disordered Mum” is the accurate label if she wants to play like “Gay Dad” Matt.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Wills315

VIP Member
That latest tik tok with e1 ...I have no words. The camera constant panning in on her skirt, implying she's sneaking out to meet boys and going to a club at 11 years old. Where the fuck are social services? 😠 he makes me feel sick to my stomach.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20240123_103811_com.instagram.android_edit_258403917585048.jpg

Screenshot_20240123_103850_com.instagram.android_edit_258418748844942.jpg

Her complete lack of self awareness is astounding. I've never seen someone as obsessed about her own appearance as Anna, constantly checking herself out in her videos. The kids are incredibly malajusted, it's beggars belief. They are bratty, obsessed with their own appearances, completely addicted to crap food and devices. Nothing to be proud of there. Meanwhile Mom is chasing the perfect body through surgery, Botox and fillers 😂😂😂 yeah, right completely not going to affect your kids in the future. Already A1 has said her hair is ugly and I'm sure E2 has said worrying stuff in the past.

I'm so glad I'm not her!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

leabytottle

VIP Member
Does Anna, Oma, Erika or any of their family members not say anything about what they’ve turned Edie into? I’ll be very clear here, I am not talking about Edies gender, I’m talking about the provocative, rude, salacious mannerisms, bad language and awful attitude. I’d be mortified if that was my child or family member. Surely Anna’s mum must think the way Edie behaves is rude. Are they not embarrassed by Andreas swearing and Emilias attitude towards Jonny (nowhere near as rude as Edie!) I know it’s all for clicks, views and money, but why aren’t any of the family stepping in?! I wonder if that’s why Jonnys family aren’t in the picture…

• Sad
Reactions: 40

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
GRWM whilst I bore you to tears about how I met my bestie

Hi I'm Anna, if you've not seen me before I'm a 30 odd year old plastic grifter who likes to make a living exploiting my kids on social media

If you didn't know I have a bestie. I like to say bestie because it makes me sound cool and down with the kids. He's gay, did you hear that, he's GAY! I bet you didn't even know you could have a GAY best friend. Not only that he's a dad, yes he's a GAY dad, and even more than that he's a single GAY dad. Crazy huh? I mean, I don't like a label, but....

I've got 4 kids, that's a lot of kids, I mean a huge amount of kids, it's almost as many kids as the Radfords.

I dedicated my whole life to raising those kids, oh actually I meant the nanny dedicated her life to raising those kids. Yeah I'm a mom of four kids and I've barely managed to make a single mom friend, weird huh? . I've had a couple of besties in the past though, I don't really know what happened to them 🤔 maybe my enormous family of 4 kids overwhelmed them, it couldn't be that that my husband's insatiable desire for world domination and general weirdness scared them off could it?

Anyway me and Matt, my bestie, my sister from another mister, we met at school. Matt didn't used to like me, but we will brush over that because we realised that having a bestie relationship could be mutually beneficial. Jonathan (my firmly in the closet husband) likes having Matt around because he can't cope with actual men (his words not mine) and he's such a genius he could see the potential of me, a straight white woman having a friendship with a gay man. He thought we could be the next Zoella and Mark.

Matt likes our bestie friendship because he craves attention and being friends with me has taught him how to live his life online and really share those vulnerable moments for clicks, and also get some gratuitous butt shots in.

Like all epic bestie relationships we've been through so so much. We've been there for each other through thick and thin, all of the highs and the lows. We spend quality time together, we like to laugh a lot especially when the kids do dangerous things, we go to aesthetics appts (friends that fill are together still) and we spend so much time in Bills you can now order the Anna and Matt Bestie Goals Pancake Stack ❤
But it's a really really genuine friendship, really genuine. He's not going to disappear off into the sunset, no sirree. Not while there's something to hang around for. Peak friendship goals is having matching email addresses in our bios for all that PR attention.

Anyway thanks so much for listening to my drivel. Besties forever (awkward peace sign ✌)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

bagafreebee

VIP Member
Mom of 4 is because she wants people to comment you can't possibly have four kids with a body like that zzzzzzz

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

account70032

VIP Member
I know we’ve spoke about this a lot on these threads but I will still never get over when Stacey Dooley asked Jonathan how he’d feel knowing pedophiles can watch videos of his children and save these videos and photos of them and Jonathan’s answer was something like “it’s a hard question to answer I don’t know how I’d feel I mean is it a big deal is it a terrible thing?”. It shocks me still to this day he said that and it’s one of those things I can’t get out of my head cause how tf was that his answer. Any normal good parent would firstly not exploit their kids in the first place but if they did you would think hearing a question like their immediate answer would be them feeling sick and disgusted at the thought of that and they’d feel instant guilt and shame for exploiting their kids and they would stop and never do it again. Anna and Jonathan are two disgusting selfish people they just see their kids as performing monkeys and money makers.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
It's ironic that the kids are obsessed with Gypsy Rose and Jonathan is encouraging them to watch The Act, because I would definitely say he is similar to Dee Dee. His primary motive in life is to use his children to gain attention and manipulate people. He will label his children, diagnose them, exploit them, and expose them, all so HE can have more attention and make more money.

This entire E2 situation shows Jonathan for the disgusting, controlling, perverted creep that he is. He hasn't medically altered E2 (yet) but he has damaged him psychologically and stolen his true personality and robbed him of a normal childhood. Jonathan groomed him, and pushed him down this path because it was the "trendy" thing to do, and HE wanted more content, attention, and praise. He doesn't actually care about any of his children, only the attention and money they provide him.

As for Anna; she only cares about herself and the children are just an inconvenience. So she doesn't care what Jonathan does with / to them, as long as he keeps them away from her. Those poor kids are going to have a camera stuck in their face and their father humiliating them online until they finally leave that grey dungeon.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Logged into twitter for the first time in ages and this was one of the first posts I see!

It’s going to be a wild ride very soon!

FC37C412-1DBF-4B04-8937-1EF071920232.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Seriously what are they going to get E2 when they’re 15/16? A course of Botox? No matter what way they identify they’re still a 9 year old child & should be getting toys or books or jigsaws. It’s ridiculous. Here we are trying to keep our children’s innocence for as long as possible and they’re trying to make them grow up as fast as they can. It’s awful.

• Heart

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
*slaps on fiftyfive layers of makeup while recording* ‘yeah well I don’t want to teach my kids it’s all about appereance’

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Wow

Buildacastle

Why can’t E2 just be a boy who likes wearing ‘girls’ clothes etc! I swear Jonathan insists he is non binary and doesn’t believe in gender roles… so why are you forcing your child to just conform to one gender just because he liked the colour pink!
It’s beyond me… if he puts E2 on puberty blockers it’s child abuse.

• Heart

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
How has Anna slept with Jono (at least 4 times) I’ll never know. He makes my skin crawl. There’s literally nothing desirable about him. He is such an odd looking chap and his personality doesn’t exactly make up for that.

• Haha