Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lyn123

Oh my god her workouts have to be her taking the piss honestly! It looked like she was gonna have really sore knees and a sore back by the end of the day. I bet she is in agony her form is so off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Shadeofchlogal

Yes Anna said some words regarding what A1 said about herself but they were all empty compliments.
Anna only said them because she was filming, you could tell it was only performative, she didn’t genuinely mean anything she said.
She’s a vain bitch and her children are learning some very unhealthy habits thanks to her! So sad.

“Did you have fun? That’s all that matters”
No Anna, your daughter is showing signs of self loathing and all you could do was to say to her did she have fun while you masked the problem 🙄

———
I don’t believe that E1 nearly got kidnapped at a convention. They would’ve milked that back in the day!
Jonathan replied to someone that it happened in 2015 and that’s why the kids never went to convention’s again (thought they didn’t full stop?)
Hmm, I might do some digging to verify that!

In the comments of that exact TikTok not 5 comments lower he is giving out E2’s Roblox user again.
Thankfully there are people in the comments calling him out after he just revealed the apparent “kidnapping” story!

Yet he is happy nearly 10 years later still showing every aspect of the kids lives.
School, extracurriculars, usernames, towns they live near, pretty much any security question etc.
The things you do for money hey! 🤬
It’s like he thinks that it’s all normal and that there isn’t any danger because they have CCTV.

Michi

For some reason I can definitely see Jonathan being extremely cruel and abusive to the kids once the camera is off… like playing the role of caring, warm doting dad but I can imagine they are all scared of him and walking on eggshells. I always get that vibe from him.
I agree. I get that vibe from him as well

mherb

Hate to say it but Edie is such an obnoxious brat. Not their fault, totally blame those knobhead parents but the attitude is just awful, those nails are awful and flipping the bird is so rude. I wouldn't do that to my parents now and I'm 42 😁😁 let alone when I was 9!
when a child behaviour is rude, we can either view the child as that behaviour or view the child’s behaviour as communicating an unmet need or as the skills they need to develop.

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
To be fair I think this trend of kids & teens wanting expensive skincare is just that - a trend. Kids have always wanted to grow up quicker, I copied my sisters makeup, wanted to wear her high heels, jewellery, go clubbing with fake ID! Of course these kids don't need anything more than a facewash, but with social media inflating consumerism in this day and age it's to be expected really. Same thing with giant Stanley cups and Lulu Lemon gear.

Don't get me wrong - J&A are extremely problematic in MANY ways and they are definitely doing this for engagement because they know it'll get clicks and comments, but in my opinion the skincare obsession is fairly harmless.

justwannaseethepictures

Anna looks odd and I can’t work out why?! I think it’s the bottom half of the bikini, it looks like a nappy. She could have worn a lovely swim suit, she’s not sunbathing at the beach ffs! I also spotted Jonny in the background in the pool…wearing what looks like a beanie in the pool?! They 100% shouldn’t be sharing emilia in a bikini. We all know why they do though and it’s sickening
Jonathan is wearing a swim hat- you have to wear them in public pools in Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Eyesopened

VIP Member
The hairdresser will be her new best friend- not as best as her bestie Matt though 🙄😂

Forget squid, she’s more like a leech

There was absolutely no reason to post or take that photo anna just wanted another chance to show off her post surgery body.
It's so inappropriate and must be confusing for E2
Parents adamant he is a girl whilst deliberately putting him in clothes and swimsuits that say otherwise
So unfair to expose him like that for vanity!!
No it didn’t. Poor kid!

TFP_SA

Breaks my heart hearing that a 7 year old is saying her teeth aren’t as white.. that should not be a concern for any child of that age.
yeah, I think it's a big shame for a kid of that age to be getting preoccupied with their looks, especially with negative thoughts. and fwiw, although it's much too early to know how far this will translate into adulthood, I think A1 is quite a decent looking kid? much more like the mother than the father?

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I was taken a back at how much annal looks like her mum in this photo. It’s got to be because of the smooth filter and pout

9F641D88-B635-4F76-8C75-1F8BC934AF2C.jpeg

• Haha

mimidiamond

I think we all know there’s no going back to being a boy! He’s going to feel like he can’t, so he won’t communicate it to his parents. The brainwashing is too strong and he’ll feel he will make his parents sad. J and A won’t have that! Esp J! It’s really sad!
Tbf the parents probally wouldnt care as they probally think they would get loads off veiws for such a shocking change off events lol and then try and make themselves seem so amazing that they are so understanding to him