Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
Sorry if this was mentioned before but wtf is Emelia wearing a top like this on Christmas morning and also why is she wearing it in general at her age?? What are these parents doing to their children omfg
Sorry if I’m being stupid, but what’s wrong with it? Isn’t it a picture of a bunny? I’m clearly old, as I don’t get it! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Eyesopened

VIP Member
The boat was a kayak, 🙄 he was chuffed cos Alfie and the chap with the dreads let him have the day with him . That day Emilia had at least five cameras on her - bastards

• Sad

Lmg1111

VIP Member
The hotel harping on about them ugh was Def gifted and they had them staying in the bridal suite area the old part of the hotel which is v expensive

Trixi

Anna's obsession with matt really is getting out of hand.
They spend every minute of everyday together including both school runs and then spend the weekends together aswell
I knew they would scrounge a trip to watch migration the minute they used a phrase in a tiktok, the weird part is both anna and matt shared a photo of just the two of them at the premiere no kids no jono looking like a couple!

Neither a or j bothered to look after their own children matt had them in a taxi not knowing where the rest went, why couldn't at least one actual parent sit with them?

Alessias face is grazed up once again could have been dirt around her mouth but doesn't look like it
"My favourite saccone girls" so does he not think of E2 as a girl? 🤔

Eyesopened

VIP Member
😂
What a pathetic comment. Their ears are the least of their problems. Seriously grow up.
Ok mod 😂

Ever seen the knock backs stage school children have about sticking out ears?

Take m comment whatever way you want but don’t Mod me 😂

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Interesting that Matt called Jono his work dad. Makes it clear that he is pulling the strings with all this bestie stuff.
He might be their only 'client'
---
Interesting that Matt called Jono his work dad. Makes it clear that he is pulling the strings with all this bestie stuff.
---

Last edited:

Heidi77

VIP Member
I
I’ve been watching some vids criticising them on youtube and found this comment:

I used to work at a sailing club that the SJ’s were members at, it was a small family run business and they never paid their membership/parking space fees for their boat and owed the club thousands. We had to constantly chase them and they never responded. For people who clearly have a lot of money it always shocked me how they could take advantage of small business’ who their fees pay for their livelihood. They’re not good people in any sense.
I don't ever remember them having a boat.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Poor kids - all of them have her sticking out ears . Not seen in this photo but the Es are the worst.

6F9A4BD5-6073-45C6-BEE6-15886E1FB46A.jpeg

RubySky478

VIP Member
To be fair, the pretending to be an NPC is a thing with kids these days. I even do it just to irritate the hell out of small boy these days…! 🙊🤣

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Where are they off too now?
Quick trip to Ireland where they don't bother with any of the family, stay in a hotel and zoom back for Christmas
Or worse something gifted 🤔😬
They did not go last year, did they? Could not bag a free hotel stay...