SacconeJolys #92 E2 hasn't got a clue, he is being objectified for a view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is imagine he does want to act like a boy again the pressure they’d put in him. It’s all so sad and scary.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Almost every post and story of Anna's is about matt these days
The latest one was them going for coffee but obviously it wouldn't be that simple why is she using flags rainbows and labels that don't apply to her along with matts in every post this has all gone beyond obsessed it's really creepy!
Even comments are calling it out

All of the adults really are twisted!

Reactions: 25
The sad thing is imagine he does want to act like a boy again the pressure they’d put in him. It’s all so sad and scary.
I think we all know there’s no going back to being a boy! He’s going to feel like he can’t, so he won’t communicate it to his parents. The brainwashing is too strong and he’ll feel he will make his parents sad. J and A won’t have that! Esp J! It’s really sad!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think we all know there’s no going back to being a boy! He’s going to feel like he can’t, so he won’t communicate it to his parents. The brainwashing is too strong and he’ll feel he will make his parents sad. J and A won’t have that! Esp J! It’s really sad!
E2 is currently dressing and looking more "masculine" than ever since his "trans" era began. Once again he's copying Emilias style. Once those masculine hormones kick in I've no doubt that he'll ditch the trans persona as it all feels fake and heavily influenced and exploited by Jonathan.

Reactions: 22
Anna is getting trounced on Instagram:ROFLMAO: About time too. Loads saying they are unfollowing her and calling her out about Matt

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We did not need to see Anna lingerie shopping, yes to female empowerment but not when it’s just a massive cringe fest

Reactions: 14
I haven’t been commenting on here in like forever, but it’s just getting worse isn’t it?

Seeing his new type of YouTube videos and TikTok’s is making me feel so angry and so disgusted more than ever before. I just feel so bad for the children I really do.

First off, calling E1 a teenager when she is still in primary school. WHEW.. that’s quite something that’s not appropriate and then Jonathan saying things like “you going to a club dressed like that”, zooming in on E1’s skirts and shorts and putting the weirdest photos of E1 to gain views on his TikTok’s.. sickening. To then buy books for E1 that contain incredibly dark and sensitive material which should not be read by anybody over the age of 13. But, she’s a TEENAGER to Jonathan so it’s all fine.. right??

E2 buying really bad skincare that’s already been proven to not be good for any child. E2 is literally 10 in April. They don’t need any of it. If anything, just keep to bubble. Drunk elephant is not ideal.

Letting E1 and E2 watch “The Act” Nothing could scream irresponsible more than letting your two children still in primary school watch a series based on a girl who was severely ab*sed by her own mother for literal years. The show has s*xual themes and inappropriate scenes in it. It’s not a series any child should be allowed to watch in any circumstances. Jonathan’s excuse is “well they asked to watch it” So if your two children went up to you Jonathan and asked “Dad can we watch Fifty Shades of Grey?” Would you let them?? Knowing the Sacconejoly’s they would 100% allow it because they seem to not want to say no so they can get views. They don’t care. Same if they asked to drive their new Mercedes, Jonathan would probably have E1 or E2 driving it down the road given the fricking chance because they’re “technically grown up”

It just sickens me. They aren’t setting up their children for adulthood, they treat them as if they’re in adulthood now which is going to have severe repercussions in the not so distant future. Feel so sorry for the children as I said. All I wanted to do when I was their age was to watch Disney films and Despicable Me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anna whining about gettung hate comments in her latest reel. Meanwhile the comments are rightfully pointing out the comments on the previous reel.were not hateful, just telling her she's exploiting e2 and telling her she's incorrectly labelled her caption and is misleading people. She's so stupid and vapid.

Reactions: 23
I mean a more appropriate title that “trans mom” would be “vain as Hell plastic surgery mom”. But I guess that’s too many letters for captions…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anna whining about gettung hate comments in her latest reel. Meanwhile the comments are rightfully pointing out the comments on the previous reel.were not hateful, just telling her she's exploiting e2 and telling her she's incorrectly labelled her caption and is misleading people. She's so stupid and vapid.
It's always 'hate' with them. So pathetic. Any comment that isn't kissing their a*se is seen as hate, and she'll cry about it in response. Yet she's fine with exposing her children to this who are not able to give informed consent.

Reactions: 30
That's the thing with influencers they refuse to take responsibility for anything even when they've blatantly done something wrong.
Anna takes every chance to go crying haters when it's perfectly valid responses to something she did.

Her captions are so inappropriate yet she's playing the victim 🙄

This stupid witch. She knows exactly what she’s doing. She has three other kids but instead of “mum of four” like she used to put she’s putting “trans mom”. Her shopping for lingerie with her “gay dad” bestie….what the actual duck? And saying she doesn’t want to get pregnant? does she not know how that works at this point? She’s probably a cuck and was shopping for Jonathan outfits.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Tbf the parents probally wouldnt care as they probally think they would get loads off veiws for such a shocking change off events lol and then try and make themselves seem so amazing that they are so understanding to him

Reactions: 4
Grab the popcorn folks, the tribe is speaking!!
Her attempt at damage control is only making things worse 😂😂😂

8EBB372D-FC05-4865-A1DD-84A283A7468E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s like this- Anna doesn’t give a rip about trans people, or her “daughter” Edie. She was following her gay bestie’s example, i.e. single gay dad, and labeling herself to stand out. She’s too stupid to label herself properly.

She wasn’t “supporting Edie”, just like she went to Pride in London as a pseudo date with Matt and dress “cute”.

This is a woman that cooks dinner at 11 AM so she doesn’t have to do it when her kids are home and BE IN THE ROOM WITH THEM, then slips on her gifted PJ’s at 6 PM and takes off her face plaster and hops in bed by 7:30 PM.

She leaves her kids to roam around on their own neglected except for what little care Jon provides every day. She does not have an attachment to her children. She uses them in the moment for social media trends, that’s it.

Though she claims Andrea is her baby, she looks at him like he’s got 3 eyes and she can’t fake or smooth over how bad she wants to get away from him. She can’t connect with any of the kids save for E2 who knows how to act to get his parents attention. And even then, she only recognizes the vanity in E2 because it reminds her of herself.

“Narcissistic Personalty Disordered Mum” is the accurate label if she wants to play like “Gay Dad” Matt.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I actually think even if the child decides he wants to be a boy again they will roll with it for the sole reason it’ll give them a chance to make more content/money exploiting the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I actually think even if the child decides he wants to be a boy again they will roll with it for the sole reason it’ll give them a chance to make more content/money exploiting the kids.
Actually, detransition videos are doing quite well at the moment..... Jonathan, are you paying attention......?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.