SacconeJolys #92 E2 hasn't got a clue, he is being objectified for a view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned previously they suspect they’ve pulled E2 out of school, the more they post of E2 in the middle of the day, the more I’m convinced they have, hopefully the powers that be fine them heavily for taking him out of education, but we all know, the SJs will squirm out of it… 😡
Oh really?? I missed that. I really hope they haven’t

Reactions: 6
Someone mentioned previously they suspect they’ve pulled E2 out of school, the more they post of E2 in the middle of the day, the more I’m convinced they have, hopefully the powers that be fine them heavily for taking him out of education, but we all know, the SJs will squirm out of it… 😡
I havnt been keeping up but why would they? Didn't they always post how accepting school had been over E2

Reactions: 7
They would probably claim that E2 is getting bullied and that home education is better as it is a more supportive environment. They probably want their cash cow at home at the time so they can get content without the other kids being there, as E2 has been pushed the most on their content recently.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I havnt been keeping up but why would they? Didn't they always post how accepting school had been over E2
yes but since the trans thing started e2 has been sent home "sick" a lot (especially on p.e days) but is magically fine at home 🤷‍♀️ clearly something is going on at school

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I hope E2 haven’t been taken out as education isn’t exactly a priority and also that’s less adults to keep an eye out for E2

Reactions: 15
If they keep posting E2 out of school someone will be at their door asking questions pronto.
If there's one thing this country is hot on its kids missing school even if a child is in hospital they'll want to see for themselves.

Anna wouldn't give up her daily brunches with matt and jono can't do the basics himself never mind teaching someone else.

Reactions: 13
Why aren't the powers that be asking why that child looks so unwell and constantly making tik toks with his repellent work shy father?

• Heart
Part of me hopes he is keeping e2 off school, as bad as that sounds but it might finally be a way for Social services to get involved and take things seriously. Even if you take away all of the other sinister tit that may be going on, the fact they earn their whole living by getting the kids to work and perform is blatant exploitation.
Some of the comments on the tik tok videos are so concerning, why is he not taking those comments seriously and reporting them to the police?

Reactions: 27
Be prepared for the, ‘My daughter Edie was feeling well today. So I took her to.. so I this, so I that.. blah blah to make her feel better’ and that everybody deserves a mental health day/day off. Or some other bs throwing someone under the bus!

Reactions: 12
I just can't understand how you wouldn't immediately take down vids of your kids and protect them the minute you'd see those comments on tik tok

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just can't understand how you wouldn't immediately take down vids of your kids and protect them the minute you'd see those comments on tik tok
I hear you and agree, however if that man had any shred of decency he would never have put his children on social media in the first place.
His response to Stacey Dooley told the world just what kind of a creep he is. :mad:

Reactions: 23
God he’s so thick. Spending a fortune on expensive skincare for a nine year old boy. Does he think the brand will take notice? I’d say the last thing they will want is to be associated with him. Vile.

Reactions: 12
God he’s so thick. Spending a fortune on expensive skincare for a nine year old boy. Does he think the brand will take notice? I’d say the last thing they will want is to be associated with him. Vile.
It was gifted to Anna, which in itself is a disgrace :mad: He, as usual lied and was caught out.

• Wow
  • Angry
Ooh which one was it?
It was a reply to a comment about what if Edie wants to go back to being a boy in the future. Edie was on a chair and they both laughed and J lifted Edie over his head and walked off cam. Something like that.

• Angry
  • Wow
If they keep posting E2 out of school someone will be at their door asking questions pronto.
If there's one thing this country is hot on its kids missing school even if a child is in hospital they'll want to see for themselves.

Anna wouldn't give up her daily brunches with matt and jono can't do the basics himself never mind teaching someone else.
They are hot on kids missing school for every day people but family vloggers get away with it, look at Ingham family, kids haven’t been to school for years, clearly no education going on at home, yet they get away with it!

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.