SacconeJolys #92 E2 hasn't got a clue, he is being objectified for a view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I think this trend of kids & teens wanting expensive skincare is just that - a trend. Kids have always wanted to grow up quicker, I copied my sisters makeup, wanted to wear her high heels, jewellery, go clubbing with fake ID! Of course these kids don't need anything more than a facewash, but with social media inflating consumerism in this day and age it's to be expected really. Same thing with giant Stanley cups and Lulu Lemon gear.

Don't get me wrong - J&A are extremely problematic in MANY ways and they are definitely doing this for engagement because they know it'll get clicks and comments, but in my opinion the skincare obsession is fairly harmless.
I think the difference is that your parents probably weren’t encouraging and pushing you to jump on trends. You’re absolutely right that kids want things to make them feel more grown up, but that should only be shared with their friends, not across public social media platforms.

Reactions: 5
There was a time that on Jon’s social media he called himself a Saccone-Joly. They also both used to have a blurb in each of their bio about wife and husband that they removed about 18-ish months ago.

Reactions: 13
Are they even focusing on E2's schoolwork/school life? It always seem like no schoolwork is done outside of school... I sure hope they're not telling him he is going to be a star and doesn't need to prioritise it! Hope they know many actor and actresses have degrees, certifications and other qualifications outside acting :/

Should he fail in life, hope they can support him for life.. Sad!

Reactions: 15
I think the difference is that your parents probably weren’t encouraging and pushing you to jump on trends. You’re absolutely right that kids want things to make them feel more grown up, but that should only be shared with their friends, not across public social media platforms.
You're absolutely right, the way J&A go about everything, monetise their kids emotions, jump on trends etc is all very damaging! The kids are the innocent parties here (as always!) who just want the fashionable new thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
You're absolutely right, the way J&A go about everything, monetise their kids emotions, jump on trends etc is all very damaging! The kids are the innocent parties here (as always!) who just want the fashionable new thing.
Then they turn around and say people are haters and trolls! They refuse to understand this is their own doing!

I don't understand why they can't make videos about themselves and their interests and leave the kids be. Treat it as work - people go to work and leave their kids at daycare and school and the two rarely mix. A lot of damage has already been done, but there is still time for them to fix it! GET THE KIDS OFF THE INTERNET! Find a job then if you're not able to make videos on your own!

Reactions: 18
Is she dumb? if her hair hair annoys her then why not put it up properly in a bun?! 🥴 also that frog jumping around workout is a joke.

1707408075608.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Says it all annal is that simple in the head that she won’t tie her hair up to stop it annoying her so any chance of her ever being a real mother to those kids is never going to happen.

How would she cope if she had to have a mastectomy or a facial surgery?

Reactions: 14
If she is so against buns.. (idk why), why not use a claw clip??? 🙃 Not girly enough? 🙄 J only wants to see high pony's?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Then they turn around and say people are haters and trolls! They refuse to understand this is their own doing!

I don't understand why they can't make videos about themselves and their interests and leave the kids be. Treat it as work - people go to work and leave their kids at daycare and school and the two rarely mix. A lot of damage has already been done, but there is still time for them to fix it! GET THE KIDS OFF THE INTERNET! Find a job then if you're not able to make videos on your own!
They tried with a 'no kids allowed ' channel and it failed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
no one cares about watching either of them- only the kids, which is sad and weird tbh 🤷‍♀️

i can't see anna getting any sort of job really. she doesn't have the drive to do anything apart from bad workouts, makeup and cooking unappitizing looking food..
and j had said once that he's been fired from every job he's ever had and he seemed to be proud of that :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
I just find it so weird that they very rarely feature in each others page. It's always.....I'm a dad of 4 blah blah not we are parents of 4.....

Surely they're separated and just living together now?

Reactions: 16
Does anyone know what workouts anna actually does cos i’m convinced she just makes them up theyre so bad 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Listening to the new video she tried her hardest to deny all the claims but subsequently proved them all to be true.
Takes a certain type of idiot to pull that off!!

Oh and Jonathan had to make his cameo too, admitting that the NB stuff and the failure of a book was just “unpacking all of *his* trauma”
Hmm you know that’s what therapists do right Jonathan?
But I suppose you can’t monetize that hey! Cause you needed to make back the 70% in lost income because of Covid!
Alright Mr I can retire tomorrow 😂

And don't get me started on her lingerie shopping with the gAy bEsTiE, going to Botox and flaunting about their “natural beauty cause look at my stomach” is such a triggering thing to say especially after the vanity surgery, I thought you should’ve known that by now Anna! Remember going on about being triggered to get clicks? Hmm

Also, I’m no prude but continually recording looking at racy underwear while being a family friendly influencer is really gross to me!

———
@hdhshh67 She often links them, I’d be embarrassed if I wore those PTs!!

Reactions: 15
Is E2 ever in school? They popped up in the shopping video when everyone else was at school, and then today Anna shows a photo of them at home with the time 9.20

Reactions: 13
How awkward was the bumping into them out shopping video 🤦🏻‍♀️ her husband and child and she spoke to them like meeting a neighbour or something! J just stood there awkwardly, and even E2 looked like she didn't know what to say/do

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is E2 ever in school? They popped up in the shopping video when everyone else was at school, and then today Anna shows a photo of them at home with the time 9.20
Someone mentioned previously they suspect they’ve pulled E2 out of school, the more they post of E2 in the middle of the day, the more I’m convinced they have, hopefully the powers that be fine them heavily for taking him out of education, but we all know, the SJs will squirm out of it… 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.