SacconeJolys #92 E2 hasn't got a clue, he is being objectified for a view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna, Matt and her mom acting like Anna is a bleeping victim. That Eduardo is being hated by transphobesā€¦.no they hate you using your child to get clicks and viewsā€¦Anna and Jonathan giving Deedee vibes for years now. im guessing she doesnā€™t believe her dad was reincarnation eduardo anymore? lol

also why wasnā€™t she using Jonathan like she does Eduardo when Jonathan was ā€non-binary 90 percent gayā€ she couldnā€™t title all her videos ā€œ non-binary 90 percent gay mum of fourā€ ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's got some nerve saying that!
It's shocking how oblivious she is when her grandchildren are in danger and laughs it off.

Anna's in the wrong nothing can defend her if her mother bothered to read the comments it's all fair calling her out for misusing terms and such nothing about E2.

Maybe her time would be better spent saving her grandchildren from those creeps she calls family who openly admitted they don't mind weirdos using their children's photos and they've both shared their kids naked rears on purpose
focus on certain children whilst the others don't exist.
And give E2 products and clothes not suitable for his age

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anna happily refers to Matt as her "gay bestie" or a "gay dad" as he is gay and a dad/ her bestie - yet she refers to herself as a "trans mum". Doesn't she understand the difference?

Reactions: 23
Anna happily refers to Matt as her "gay bestie" or a "gay dad" as he is gay and a dad/ her bestie - yet she refers to herself as a "trans mum". Doesn't she understand the difference?
If youā€™re assuming a basic level of reading comprehension has been reached by her youā€™re going to be sorely disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She seriously uploaded a video titled becoming a trans mom( my story)
What story it's not her journey and she had no interest.
Another cry wolf tactic to get sympathy
Grow up and apologise playing the victim is so wrong it has nothing to do with E personally nor is hate towards him.

Both her and jonathan are as sick as each other She wasn't involved for ages, no announcements , blew off parties and new name reveal she even chose the name Edie because it was close to eduardo
Only when she met matt did she suddenly care and now she uses labels in every post referring to the fact there best friends because of matt and E2s chosen choices.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Very heartbreaking stuff going on here but I must say I feel the most for their littlest girl while this is all going on. She was clearly an anxious child from the get go, always sucking her thumb and the feces smearing episodes she would have a few years ago really said a lot in my opinion..

Poor little girl is only 6 if I am not mistaken which is a crucial time in a childā€™s growth and learning, perception and so on. Sadly you see she is already looking at herself in the mirror and harshly judging her own appearance comparing it to her mummy and to Edie. Learned behaviours that is. A little girl this young and naive should be protected by the parent her mum shouldnā€™t be slathering full faces of makeup onto her little babies face and straightening her gorgeous little ringlets till the hair is completely poker straight. šŸ˜” Itā€™s going to become damaged and lose its natural curl for life and that is upsetting to me..

Did anybody pick up on her in the background of one latest reel Anna posted where sheā€™s done her usual plaster of makeup and curled her hair and you see her little girl in the background standing in front of a mirror anxiously sucking her thumb and over analysing her appearance. My heart broke.

That is a 6 year old little girl. šŸ’”

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Very heartbreaking stuff going on here but I must say I feel the most for their littlest girl while this is all going on. She was clearly an anxious child from the get go, always sucking her thumb and the feces smearing episodes she would have a few years ago really said a lot in my opinion..

Poor little girl is only 6 if I am not mistaken which is a crucial time in a childā€™s growth and learning, perception and so on. Sadly you see she is already looking at herself in the mirror and harshly judging her own appearance comparing it to her mummy and to Edie. Learned behaviours that is. A little girl this young and naive should be protected by the parent her mum shouldnā€™t be slathering full faces of makeup onto her little babies face and straightening her gorgeous little ringlets till the hair is completely poker straight. šŸ˜” Itā€™s going to become damaged and lose its natural curl for life and that is upsetting to me..

Did anybody pick up on her in the background of one latest reel Anna posted where sheā€™s done her usual plaster of makeup and curled her hair and you see her little girl in the background standing in front of a mirror anxiously sucking her thumb and over analysing her appearance. My heart broke.

That is a 6 year old little girl. šŸ’”
Yeah, I've always worried for poor little Alessia. The cold showers incident has stayed with me.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Hate to say it, and it saddens me deeply to say it but.. those children are a lost cause. Their parents will never get it! Accountability is something they will not take until something detrimental happens.
I sincerely wish them the best and hope they have a great life!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Yeah, I've always worried for poor little Alessia. The cold showers incident has stayed with me.
The Es have had them too, with Emilia being filmed telling her naughty dollie they would get a cold shower, and Eduardo saying he'd take the punishment instead of stopping the behaviour he'd get it for....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
ā€¦and you know what?! Itā€™s only going to get worse because she is trying to impress Matt. Itā€™s so obvious thatā€™s what sheā€™s doing. Ever since meeting him, her content has started mentioning the situation more. It was bad when J was doing the over the top tiktoks, and we could say fine, theyā€™re having ā€˜funā€™, but she blatantly doing this type of content is very damaging and she needs to watch herself! Some people are not ā€˜friendsā€™.. you need to be mindful of that. Donā€™t let loneliness or lack of companionship cause you to poison your inner circle that is your family! When your so called friends leave, who will help you pick up the pieces and fix the damage? Not them! Your children are that, children! They should not be used a pawn in your game. Youā€™re an adult. You should be aiming to ensure they have a stress free life when theyā€™re older. Happy that their parents set them on a good path in life. Even if E2 does choose to remain a girl, Iā€™m sure they wonā€™t appreciate the level of information that was displayed about their life! And I know neither A nor J would have liked if their parents spread certain information about them, so why do they feel itā€™s okay?

Sorry for the rant, Iā€™m just so angry! And Iā€™m far from an angry person.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Itā€™s like this- Anna doesnā€™t give a rip about trans people, or her ā€œdaughterā€ Edie. She was following her gay bestieā€™s example, i.e. single gay dad, and labeling herself to stand out. Sheā€™s too stupid to label herself properly.

She wasnā€™t ā€œsupporting Edieā€, just like she went to Pride in London as a pseudo date with Matt and dress ā€œcuteā€.

This is a woman that cooks dinner at 11 AM so she doesnā€™t have to do it when her kids are home and BE IN THE ROOM WITH THEM, then slips on her gifted PJā€™s at 6 PM and takes off her face plaster and hops in bed by 7:30 PM.

She leaves her kids to roam around on their own neglected except for what little care Jon provides every day. She does not have an attachment to her children. She uses them in the moment for social media trends, thatā€™s it.

Though she claims Andrea is her baby, she looks at him like heā€™s got 3 eyes and she canā€™t fake or smooth over how bad she wants to get away from him. She canā€™t connect with any of the kids save for E2 who knows how to act to get his parents attention. And even then, she only recognizes the vanity in E2 because it reminds her of herself.

ā€œNarcissistic Personalty Disordered Mumā€ is the accurate label if she wants to play like ā€œGay Dadā€ Matt.
You have hit the nail on the head with this summary. Perfect!
---
She has doubled down on her status as a Trans Mom and posted a YT video with that in the title again. So maybe it was a mistake the first time, then she got trolled in the comments for using the grammatically incorrect term, THEN she says stuff it, and makes an entire video on it for YT reiterating that she is in fact a TRANS MOM!! She is beyond stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Anna you just donā€™t get it do you?
Get your head out of your ass, E2ā€™s journey is not your or your feral husbands story to tell.

Making this video just proves its all for clicks and clout.
It always has to be about you doesnā€™t it, me me me me me. Give it a break!

99% of the ā€œhateā€ comments are not about whether the child is trans or not, its about the way you and Jonathan have paraded E2 around like a circus animal to line your greedy pockets.

Oh and by the way, you are no advocate, performance activism doesnā€™t count sis!

Reactions: 26
I just remembered that back when I had Instagram, Anna blocked me for commenting ā€œput it away, your followers are young childrenā€ on a shirtless photo Jono posted. āœØnostalgicāœØ

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why is the tea "always piping hot" when the gay Dad and "Trans Mom" get together??? You don't have any other friends, are you gossiping about your kids?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I unfollowed these weirdos a long time ago, but just had a look at Anna's insta to see if her and Jonathan had finally split up. Wowzers they are more fucked up than ever!!!!! Anna is bouncing around with her tummy tucked body in a crop top like she is a 15 yr old cheerleader, full of botox and wearing stage makeup by the looks of it. Not a single post containing Jonathan tho.... Just totally inappropriate posts about her children. They are all completely fucked up.

Reactions: 28
'imagine disliking and talking about us and we're out here loving life'
Oh duck off. Everyone knows social media is fake as. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.