SacconeJolys #92 E2 hasn't got a clue, he is being objectified for a view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s the one who watches the trends etc, he gives her the heads up in what direction to say stuff, she goes along exactly like the E’s used to for sweets, the whole house live by manipulating each other . The least manipulative at the moment is alessia but she’ll catch on sooner or later .

Anna loves the hate because she can be nasty Via social media to ‘clap back’ when really it’s her real personality anyway.

Reactions: 19
Anna the "trans mom of 4 and her "Gay Best friend" skipping along the pavement in London, thumbing their nose at concern expressed by folk, is so juvenile and smacks of mean girl behaviour. Utter idiots the pair of them.

Reactions: 23
Even her birthday posts for jono seem forced
We all know she can't stand him
And what's with the yearly crumble she says he's not a cake person yet he doesn't mind doughnuts, brownies and presumably other people's cakes??
It doesn't look appetising at all

When it's matts birthday we all know she will go all out

Reactions: 9
Last year she didn’t post anything, if I remember correctly. I mostly remember some ppl here saying she didn’t. Now, because people have been asking for J since the whole constantly hanging with Matt situation, she made some story posts 🙄🙄. When she posts her next reel with Matt and ppl ask for J, her lil minions will jump to her defence saying she posted him for his birthday, blah blah! Its pretty ‘smart’!

Reactions: 8
Checking out twitter in the morning after literally catching up on all of Anna's bs. 😂
I always had some sympathy for Anna but she's proven time and time again that she is a vile woman.

45893E8C-E7D7-4524-BBCB-9A683C998D05.jpeg

Reactions: 1
The only thing I can respect Matthew for is never showing his kid’s faces online. Even a disgusting creature like him doesn’t stoop that low.

Reactions: 15
The only thing I can respect Matthew for is never showing his kid’s faces online. Even a disgusting creature like him doesn’t stoop that low.
He didn’t at first, then he did for a while , then when him and his husband split up he stopped showing their faces again .

Reactions: 11
She is such a dedicated Trans Mom that she was at his/her new name party? Nope! She had other places to be.

Reactions: 12
When she calls herself “trans mom” it makes out that she is the transgender person……or is that just me🤦🏻

Reactions: 24
Interesting that Matt called Jono his work dad. Makes it clear that he is pulling the strings with all this bestie stuff.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I do really think Anna and j just co-parent I don’t think they have been together for a long time

Reactions: 10
Interesting that Matt called Jono his work dad. Makes it clear that he is pulling the strings with all this bestie stuff.
He might be their only 'client'
---
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Agree, he is totally running the 'show'. He wants shock value content to provoke a reaction and if that means his wife is gallivanting around with 'bestie' Matt, throwing out speculation and innuendo, he will do it, that's how much of a low level desperate piece of scum he is. He has no problems throwing his kids under the bus and his wife is in on it too. She is complicit every step of the way.

082F5B37-5C76-4EF3-A31E-6F61A3B8FF1D.jpeg

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
He is defin
Agree, he is totally running the 'show'. He wants shock value content to provoke a reaction and if that means his wife is gallivanting around with 'bestie' Matt, throwing out speculation and innuendo, he will do it, that's how much of a low level desperate piece of scum he is. He has no problems throwing his kids under the bus and his wife is in on it too. She is complicit every step of the way.

View attachment 2756289

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
He is definitely the ugly little puppetmaster behind the scenes. Has he finally accepted that nobody ever watched their channel for him? I don't know of another person so universally hated. Has no friends, family want nothing to do with him, even his wife keeps her distance. In another few years the kids will realise it too.

Reactions: 17
Oh wow that's so pathetic and disgusting!
I know Anna doesn't edit her own videos, so Jonathan still has a lot of influence there. And Matt uses 'Little squid media' for his contact address. I doubt he's got any 'work' yet, and hanging out with them will not help.
They are desperate to recreate the Zoe and Mark vibe, and even that was (is? no idea) highly annoying. Mark is Zoe's babysitter, as Matt is the only reason Anna now goes out so much. Utterly ridiculous situation, and it will yet again be more fodder for bullies to use against the kids.
I dread Emilia going to secondary school..... she'll be eaten alive.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.